PDA

View Full Version : Entering the WL realm.

Gothgirl
November 17th, 2018, 12:03 PM
Last time I trimmed was in May and I've had no growth since... until now! It seems like my scalp has just vomited hair after being dormant for some time.

I am in WL territory (only just) after reaching the bottom of my bra strap - FINALLY!!!! ;););););););););)

How long did it take for you to get over the BSL hump?

lithostoic
November 17th, 2018, 12:05 PM
Took me a year with trims.

Capybara
November 17th, 2018, 12:45 PM
Congratulations on reaching a new milestone!

It took me a year as well. I’m 5’9” for reference.

lapushka
November 17th, 2018, 01:55 PM
Congratulations on your milestone! :)

I can't remember how long it took me, probably also about half a year to a year; I have a short torso.

Sarahlabyrinth
November 17th, 2018, 02:46 PM
I think it took me about a year.

Andthetalltrees
November 17th, 2018, 02:55 PM
For me it was maybe 3 or 4 months, I'm short with fast growing hair though. And yeah my hair does that sometimes too, LIttle to no growth then BOOM

sophia_
November 17th, 2018, 03:15 PM
Congrats, waist is a big one!:)
It took me a really long time because I was still going to hairdressers to cut off my heat damage, I was not very hair-savvy at the time. I thought I could use heat "every few days" and still avoid damage, and due to my naivete the rest of my journey was much harder, lol.

GrowlingCupcake
November 17th, 2018, 03:17 PM
Congratulations!

I honestly have no clue; I only joined the LHC at around waist length, and before that I wasn't really bothering with my hair. It probably took about a year, based on estimated growth, and distance.

Corvana
November 17th, 2018, 09:40 PM
I'm estimating about 6 or 7 months? Depends on how much I trim in January, really! But I hit BSL (a bit over, as well) in August, and with not trimming I'll be at waist in January or so. If I trim all of December's growth (1/2 inch), then that'll push me to about February for waist. But if I trim more, then it'll be March or maybe even April!

pailin
November 18th, 2018, 12:44 AM
About 7 months maybe for me from bottom of bra strap to waist. It does depend a bit on where the strap sits.

Gothgirl
November 18th, 2018, 08:25 AM
All your photos and stories are inspiring!

I'm 5ft4 with a short torso and have been frustrated - all for the sake of an inch or so! I've not used any heat since before the trim mid-year and have zero split ends (for now). Hoping to see how much longer I can go without a trim. :)

TatsuOni
November 18th, 2018, 08:29 AM
Congrats! :cheer: I don't remember how long it took me.

Dark40
November 18th, 2018, 08:39 PM
Congratulations on milestone!

It took me 2 years to get to waist length without trims.