PDA

View Full Version : Young Living - Mirah Hair Oil

spitfire511
November 5th, 2018, 12:20 PM
Hey gang - has anyone else tried this? (And I swear I searched for a thread before I started this one - tell me if I missed it!)

I have a friend who is a distributor - and though I don't usually buy but a select few blends from her, she was using this and had some crazy softness going on, so I decided to give it a whirl.

Product info PDF is here (https://static.youngliving.com/en-US/PDFS/MirahLustrousHairOil_PIPwoBleeds_US_Ae_0118.pdf).

I'm interested to know ingredient thoughts from all of you who are so much smarter than me about these things! So far so good for me - not a game changer, but a nice light oil for my LOC.

nycelle
November 5th, 2018, 01:53 PM
Hey gang - has anyone else tried this? (And I swear I searched for a thread before I started this one - tell me if I missed it!)

I have a friend who is a distributor - and though I don't usually buy but a select few blends from her, she was using this and had some crazy softness going on, so I decided to give it a whirl.

Product info PDF is here (https://static.youngliving.com/en-US/PDFS/MirahLustrousHairOil_PIPwoBleeds_US_Ae_0118.pdf).

I'm interested to know ingredient thoughts from all of you who are so much smarter than me about these things! So far so good for me - not a game changer, but a nice light oil for my LOC.

Honestly? It depends on how much it costs. If it's under 15 bucks, sure, it's very nice. If it's over.. then it's meh.

I use a rosehip, argen and coconut oil blend that's nice, but it's also overpriced. It wasn't worth the money when I compare it to my other oils.

Ylva
November 8th, 2018, 12:38 PM
It looks like a nice oil, I personally like the ingredient list, but I agree with nycelle about the price limit. It would be easy to make your own mix for a lot less that would work just as well or well enough not to justify the price, if it's higher than that.

Capybara
November 12th, 2018, 05:52 PM
The ingredients look fine to me, but it’s a lot of different oils with different properties. If it were me I would try individual oils to see what my hair liked. You’d be able to find them at a more reasonable price point too! I’m pretty anti MLM/network marketing companies though, so I am biased in that way.