PDA

View Full Version : Hair scrub

GoldenRussian
October 28th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Hello, do any of you scrub your scalp ? I heard sugar and olive oil scrub is good for hair growth.

blackgothicdoll
October 29th, 2018, 12:10 AM
I do. I use Nightblooming's thraie scalp scrub. Brown sugar and olive oil, and even a bit of honey added also makes a good DIY scalp scrub which I'll probably do when I run out of the one I have. I don't know about hair growth, but I do this when my scalp is feeling dry and itchy to exfoliate any dead skin off of it. My scalp always feels so happy when I'm done.

shaluwm_agape
October 29th, 2018, 03:05 AM
I use brown sugar cinnamon and almond or avocado oil
Or coffee grinds honey and almond oil
Depending on my mood

lapushka
October 29th, 2018, 05:45 AM
Hello, do any of you scrub your scalp ? I heard sugar and olive oil scrub is good for hair growth.

I don't want anything abrasive on my scalp. Personally, I don't think that's at all good for it. Scalp is like face skin, you have to treat it kindly, IMO.

I also have SD, seborrheic dermatitis, and have to be careful not to "mess" with my scalp too much.

I wouldn't do it, but that's me.

nycelle
October 29th, 2018, 07:34 AM
I use Briogeo Scalp Revival. Love the stuff.
The microbeads are very gentle and the activated charcoal gets everything very clean. I guess it works like a clarifying shampoo for your scalp and hair.

But I use it rarely. In fact I'm out and won't be buying again until there's a sale.

I need to buy it again actually.