PDA

View Full Version : Your favorite cone conditioner?

Milkchocolate
October 24th, 2018, 02:31 PM
I’m looking for a new conditioner and I happen to love cone conditioners so pls let me know your best recommendation. I’m lookin for something moisturizing but that does not weigh down the hair too much! Thank you ❤️☺️

lapushka
October 24th, 2018, 02:40 PM
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, hands down (not using it currently as I am trying to use stuff up). I have a backstash as it's been discontinued in this country.

kph12
October 24th, 2018, 02:47 PM
Hask Keratin Protein Smoothing conditioner is my all time favorite. It does exactly as it describes. It has a strong smell though. I like how it smells so it doesn't bother me. And I can still smell it even a day or two later which is nice!

Dark40
October 24th, 2018, 03:16 PM
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser, and anyone of Pantene Pro-V conditioners. Pantene's conditioners are loaded with cones in it, and they don't weigh your hair down.

Dark40
October 24th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, hands down (not using it currently as I am trying to use stuff up). I have a backstash as it's been discontinued in this country.

Hey, you can order Herbal Essences Hello Hydration online at Amazon or Walmart. They will ship it to you. I know that you are trying to use up some stuff but when you run out that's where you can purchase some since they've sadly discontinued it i Belgium. When I buy mine I order the huge bottle.

lapushka
October 24th, 2018, 03:54 PM
Hey, you can order Herbal Essences Hello Hydration online at Amazon or Walmart. They will ship it to you. I know that you are trying to use up some stuff but when you run out that's where you can purchase some since they've sadly discontinued it i Belgium. When I buy mine I order the huge bottle.

I'm in the EU, from the US the import duties & taxes are *outrageous*, for one. Besides, we don't have Amazon here either. That's not worth it to me; I'll find a replacement. :flower:

But thank you for your help! :)

ArabellaRose
October 24th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Loreal Dream Lengths is hands down the best conditioner I've ever used (closely followed by OGX Moroccan Oil), my hair loves it so much.

Ylva
October 24th, 2018, 04:17 PM
I second Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. It's a recent discovery for me, but I found out that I can make non-buildup silicones work for my hair. HH gives great slip for me and actually doesn't leave my hair frizzy and dry unlike almost all other cone conditioners that I've tried. I order mine from the UK.

nycelle
October 24th, 2018, 04:20 PM
Herbal Essences Bio:Renew Repair Argan Oil Conditioner. I think they've renamed it slightly since I've used it, but it was the best drugstore brand conditioner I've ever used. Left my hair shiny and soft.

Zesty
October 24th, 2018, 04:21 PM
I like the rose collection Herbal Essences conditioner. You can't go wrong with HH either though.

littlestarface
October 24th, 2018, 04:41 PM
CHI argan and moringa oil conditioner :inlove: This has been thee best conditioner ever for me and it smells amazing too!
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71ZwvdHZnhL._SY679_.jpg

Milkchocolate
October 24th, 2018, 04:41 PM

I’ve heard you mention this product many times and I’m very curious!! :) would you say the consistency has a good slip? Is it a thicker or runnier texture?

Milkchocolate
October 24th, 2018, 04:43 PM
CHI argan and moringa oil conditioner :inlove: This has been thee best conditioner ever for me and it smells amazing too!

My goodness, what a good looking bottle lol! ☺️ Your hair looks amazing in your photo! I would say that it looks nearly identical to mine. I need to give it a try!

littlestarface
October 24th, 2018, 04:45 PM
My goodness, what a good looking bottle lol! ☺️ Your hair looks amazing in your photo! I would say that it looks nearly identical to mine. I need to give it a try!

I know right? I love the black bottles so much, so classy looking. Plus this conditioner gets rid of tangles leaves a wonderful smell and is so lightweight I couldn't believe my hair. I bought the biggest size cuz I am just in love with it. I wish it never run out.

Ylva
October 24th, 2018, 04:49 PM
would you say the consistency has a good slip? Is it a thicker or runnier texture?

I'm not lapushka, but I can tell my own experience with it in case that's of any value to you.

I don't get particularly good in-shower slip from it. It's just okay but nothing worth mentioning. However, the out of shower and dry slip is the best thing about it for me. I would describe the texture as relatively thick.

Rowdy
October 24th, 2018, 04:58 PM
Aussie 7in1, I've used it exclusively for nearly three years now and I get no buildup even with only using sulfate free shampoos.

For some perspective, Herbal Essence conditioners give me tangles and Garnier everything gives me static.

Dark40
October 24th, 2018, 09:16 PM

I also love CHI products too! And yes, they do smell so good! :) I've never tried any of their conditioners but I always use the, "Silk Fusion Serum," because their products are so pricey, and I'm on a budget. But one of these days I will give this conditioner you've mentioned a try! As I always admire your hair in the photo! :)

Dark40
October 24th, 2018, 09:20 PM
I'm in the EU, from the US the import duties & taxes are *outrageous*, for one. Besides, we don't have Amazon here either. That's not worth it to me; I'll find a replacement. :flower:

But thank you for your help! :)

Ok, Oh I bet the US import duties & taxes are *outrageous*. I didn't mean an Amazon store locally. I meant Amazon's website. You can order it from Amazon's website. But if you can't afford it I understand! You're welcome for my help! :)

Milkchocolate
October 28th, 2018, 11:30 PM
For those that mentioned the Hello Hydration conditioner, thank you! You guys wouldn’t believe the amount of compliments I received the past few days.

My hair looked silky and strong. The only big different component in the ingredients that was different from others I’ve tried...was the “corn silk extract”. So perhaps that’s what did it? :)

paulownia
October 29th, 2018, 03:06 AM
Now I realized that most of my favourites are silicone-free;) but the coney one, it has to be Aussie Miracle Moist conditionner. Not heavy at all and I love that smell:o

Jesmonster2
October 30th, 2018, 09:16 AM
I'll add another vote for Pantene. I like the voluming conditioner.

M3DUS4
October 30th, 2018, 01:47 PM
I use this Nexxus one--

https://www.amazon.com/Nexxus-Diametress-Conditioner-Fine-Flat/dp/B006TURZ3U

-- and it's pretty solid. Gives my hair a little volume and has kept it soft and manageable throughout my Accutane dryness. Bottle's pretty too. Although this one's sort of expensive... what sort of price point were you looking at, Milkchocolate?

I would also recommend deep conditioners if you really want your hair absurdly soft and moisturized... Pantene used to make a glorious one, but I can't seem to find it anymore :/

Milkchocolate
October 30th, 2018, 02:38 PM
I use this Nexxus one--

https://www.amazon.com/Nexxus-Diametress-Conditioner-Fine-Flat/dp/B006TURZ3U

-- and it's pretty solid. Gives my hair a little volume and has kept it soft and manageable throughout my Accutane dryness. Bottle's pretty too. Although this one's sort of expensive... what sort of price point were you looking at, Milkchocolate?

I would also recommend deep conditioners if you really want your hair absurdly soft and moisturized... Pantene used to make a glorious one, but I can't seem to find it anymore :/

I definitely have to check this one out! I’ve never tried anything from Nexxus but heard they’re extremely moisturizing products.

Oh yes, I’m a deep conditioning addict! ❤️ I tried the L’Oréal Erasing Balm yesterday and wow...amazing stuff. Buttery soft and strong! Cone, light protein, and amino acids. I’m raving about it! Highly recommended!

When it comes to hair..I lose all concept of money btw haha

Neoma
October 30th, 2018, 05:23 PM
Pantene Sheer Volume, though any Pantene conditioner detangles better than anything I've ever tried.

I have baby fine hair and it actually gives me a little bit of lift and body while providing the superior wet and dry detangling.

Dee94
November 2nd, 2018, 10:18 AM
Could someone list off the "good cones"? Ones that don't cause a bunch of build up or are to hard to get out.

renia22
November 2nd, 2018, 01:49 PM
Could someone list off the "good cones"? Ones that don't cause a bunch of build up or are to hard to get out.

http://science-yhairblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/riffing-on-silicones.html?m=1

Dee94
November 2nd, 2018, 06:33 PM
http://science-yhairblog.blogspot.com/2011/07/riffing-on-silicones.html?m=1
Thank you!

Ligeia Noire
November 2nd, 2018, 07:25 PM
You simply cannot beat Pantene. Nothing gives you slip like them. I still keep one in my bathroom. It definitely had a finger or two in me getting this long, not that I want them to know :p

shaluwm_agape
November 2nd, 2018, 09:43 PM
Legendary olive whole blends

Jo Ann
November 2nd, 2018, 10:45 PM
...Oh yes, I’m a deep conditioning addict! ❤️ I tried the L’Oréal Erasing Balm yesterday and wow...amazing stuff. Buttery soft and strong! Cone, light protein, and amino acids. I’m raving about it! Highly recommended!

When it comes to hair..I lose all concept of money btw haha

I started using this when I started bleaching 2/3 of my hair so I can use Manic Panic! It's fantastic and brings moisture back to my hair when it starts feeling off (and by "off" I mean like wet cardboard :flower: ).

My other go-to is HH--it's never failed me and really brings softness and moisture to my hair, even when the first conditioner I use (I WCC) isn't one my hair likes.

Milkchocolate
November 3rd, 2018, 10:22 PM
I started using this when I started bleaching 2/3 of my hair so I can use Manic Panic! It's fantastic and brings moisture back to my hair when it starts feeling off (and by "off" I mean like wet cardboard :flower: ).

My other go-to is HH--it's never failed me and really brings softness and moisture to my hair, even when the first conditioner I use (I WCC) isn't one my hair likes.

Yes! I’m seriously in love with it :) i had that moment when you finally found that dream product you’ve been looking for..like bingo!! :) I actually purchased the HH along with the LDEB, and the HH gave me one of the best hair days I’ve had in forever! But I think I overdid it last night because my hair felt stringy lol. I tend to over do it haha

Dark40
November 5th, 2018, 05:39 PM
Yes! I’m seriously in love with it :) i had that moment when you finally found that dream product you’ve been looking for..like bingo!! :) I actually purchased the HH along with the LDEB, and the HH gave me one of the best hair days I’ve had in forever! But I think I overdid it last night because my hair felt stringy lol. I tend to over do it haha

You've got that right about when you finally found that dream product you've been looking for....like bingo it right!! :) Oh, I just love the HH!!! :) It really strengthens and moisturizes my hair perfectly!!! My hair loves the protein and moisture balance!! Yeah, I've heard that sometimes you can over do it haha.

Curlyeve
November 6th, 2018, 10:01 AM
My favorite cone conditioners are Aussie 3 minute miracle moisture and Joico k pak intense hydrator. They both deliver intense hydration and a lot of slip. You can't go wrong with either of them, but since Aussie is cheaper, I would buy that one 😊.

By the way I am new here so I would like to say hello to all of you.

Milkchocolate
November 6th, 2018, 10:27 AM
My favorite cone conditioners are Aussie 3 minute miracle moisture and Joico k pak intense hydrator. They both deliver intense hydration and a lot of slip. You can't go wrong with either of them, but since Aussie is cheaper, I would buy that one 😊.

Hello there!! Welcome :) oh yes, Aussie 3 minute was my go-to for several years! I went through many bottles. I should definitely re-visit

Dark40
November 6th, 2018, 03:07 PM
My favorite cone conditioners are Aussie 3 minute miracle moisture and Joico k pak intense hydrator. They both deliver intense hydration and a lot of slip. You can't go wrong with either of them, but since Aussie is cheaper, I would buy that one ��.

Hey there!! Oh yeah, I also love Aussie 3 minute miracle moisture and Joico k pak intense hydrator too!!! :D You are definitely right. You can't go wrong with either of them.

Curlyeve
November 7th, 2018, 04:10 AM
Hey there!! Oh yeah, I also love Aussie 3 minute miracle moisture and Joico k pak intense hydrator too!!! :D You are definitely right. You can't go wrong with either of them.

He he, I guess our hair loves the same products 😊.