PDA

View Full Version : New bun? Little hair video - Milady's Bun

Milady_DeWinter
October 23rd, 2018, 08:39 AM
Some days ago, playing with my hair, I made this bun and was able to remind how to do it... So, today I convinced my fb to record me :lol:

Looks sorta like the disc bun, but it's easier to do for me and the hold is quite good; it's perfect to insert a stick or fork in horizontal as I like to do. It also ends quite high, so it's better to start with a low pony if you don't like it.

Do you know this bun? How is it called?

Sorry for the poor quality, I edited it in a rush, and my thickness doesn't help to show it better :(

Anyway... Enjoy! :)

https://youtu.be/UuNeqsl8R_U

ETA: Here's a pic of it finished, as it can't be seen very well in the video (my fault):

https://i.imgur.com/ZDzxTe6.jpg

lapushka
October 23rd, 2018, 08:41 AM
Err, that's a Nautilus. :) I usually twist the loop, but that's no big deal if you don't.

Milady_DeWinter
October 23rd, 2018, 08:44 AM
LOL lapushka, really? I did invent the nautilus then :lol: :lol: :lol: As I put my hand in a different way and looks different to my regular nautilus (what kind of nautilus I've been doing??) I thought that it was a different thing. Sorry for the hype guys! :rollin:

MusicalSpoons
October 23rd, 2018, 08:58 AM
No, it's not at all a nautilus because you use your thumb to create two sections of the wrapped hair (if that makes sense) and put the fork through two loops, not spreading one loop across the wrapped hair. I can't think whether it might be related to any other buns, off the top of my head. I like it! Will have to try it later :D

Edit: Ooh! I wonder if it's similar in construction to Spidermom's bun, but separating the loops using fingers/thumbs instead of wrapping two loops around the hand? I'd have to reacquaint myself with Spidermom' bun though (I could never keep the two loops separate enough so never really learned how exactly to do it) to know for sure.

Milady_DeWinter
October 23rd, 2018, 09:24 AM
No, it's not at all a nautilus because you use your thumb to create two sections of the wrapped hair (if that makes sense) and put the fork through two loops, not spreading one loop across the wrapped hair. I can't think whether it might be related to any other buns, off the top of my head. I like it! Will have to try it later :D

Edit: Ooh! I wonder if it's similar in construction to Spidermom's bun, but separating the loops using fingers/thumbs instead of wrapping two loops around the hand? I'd have to reacquaint myself with Spidermom' bun though (I could never keep the two loops separate enough so never really learned how exactly to do it) to know for sure.

Thank you Musicaspoons! Yep, that's what I do! I couldn't even explain it well in my language, so didn't dare to try in english :p I think I need to see Spidermom's bun tutos again, I did it a couple of times last year but I can't recall it now...

This one looks at the end like an infinite or a bow. I'm sure I did it based on other buns, so let's see what we find :)

lapushka
October 23rd, 2018, 10:09 AM
Really MusicalSpoons. I mean, what's the difference. This is how I learned to do a Nautilus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b86ZH0J7xtE&t=78s

Tutorial starts at 1:20!

MusicalSpoons
October 23rd, 2018, 10:32 AM
Really MusicalSpoons. I mean, what's the difference. This is how I learned to do a Nautilus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b86ZH0J7xtE&t=78s

Tutorial starts at 1:20!

Yup, that's how I do a nautilus too :)

When I was first about to leave my comment above I wasn't entirely sure, so I watched Milady's video several times before making such a decisive statement :flower: The difference is that with a nautilus, there's just one loop around the whole hand or however many fingers, whatever, based on hair length/thickness - any fingers/thumbs left over are out of the bun and have nothing to do with it. With Milady's bun, the thumb is used to make an entirely separate loop (I did have to watch very carefully to be sure, but it is there!) so you end up with two loops in total - one distinct loop each side of the wrapping, not just one loop going around the wrapped hair.

ETA: just to clarify, it's not a variation of the nautilus, it's structurally different :)

ravenskey
October 23rd, 2018, 10:56 AM
I don't know what the bun is called but I don't think it's a nautilus variation. It looks quite different to me, more like a disc bun as Milady_DeWinter said.

WyntreBlossom
October 23rd, 2018, 11:03 AM
I was about to say that looks like a modified nautilus haha. (Still can't successfully do a nautilus and idk if its my length or if I just can't get it right
.)

Milady_DeWinter
October 23rd, 2018, 11:09 AM
As Musicalspoon says, the thumb and how I put my hand taking the ponytail is relevant to create the second loop. I have been watching nautilus bun tutos, and that's not what i do here, they are like the nautilus bun that I know. This one is clearly inspired on the buns I do, but at the end it looks like an infinite ∞ and the nautilus just have the bottom part looking like that, not the top.

Nautilus need quite a bit of lenght WintreBlossom, but you'll get there :)

Sarahlabyrinth
October 23rd, 2018, 11:50 AM
What a lovely bun! I don't know what it's called but I hope it will look as good when I try it :)

Sarahlabyrinth
October 23rd, 2018, 11:59 AM
I just tried it and love it! Now, it needs a name.

MoonRabbit
October 23rd, 2018, 12:14 PM
I just tried it as well. I really like it and it is very comfortable, but it looks so tiny on myself compared to your amazingly thick hair haha. I love how the thumb creates the second loop rather than other styles that have you separate on big loop into two. For some reason I could never get those buns to look polished once separated. Going to add this one into my rotation.

Ylva
October 23rd, 2018, 12:26 PM
I was about to say that looks like a modified nautilus haha. (Still can't successfully do a nautilus and idk if its my length or if I just can't get it right
.)

I'm pretty much TBL but I can't do nautilus with a full hand, I put a couple of fingers in the loop instead and then it can become tight enough to be worn. Of course I am also a mere beginner when it comes to buns, but that's my experience anyway. :)

Milady_DeWinter
October 23rd, 2018, 12:39 PM
So, then you really think that I've created something new? :ponder:I think I'll wait for more feedback before naming it just in case, but yay :) I'm esp happy that you are liking it, hopefully you'll post pics too :D I'll try to take better pics of it tomorrow.

neko_kawaii
October 23rd, 2018, 12:41 PM
It is different than Spidermoms which structurally is much more like a figure 8. It definitely has some similarities to the Disc Bun, but with one section.

Sarahlabyrinth
October 23rd, 2018, 12:49 PM
I find that my nape hair is so much less saggy with this bun - and I do hate sagginess at the nape.....!!! It holds so wonderfully comfortably, too!

ravenskey
October 23rd, 2018, 12:55 PM
Hmm, I just tried but it looks like I still need more length :justy:
Curse the combination of being very short with very thick hair!

Sarahlabyrinth
October 23rd, 2018, 02:03 PM
Hmm, I just tried but it looks like I still need more length :justy:

Try making it with a paranda - that's what I did! I love the way it turned out, even though in my rush to make it I grabbed the wrong hair fork! Excuse the just-got-out-of-the-shower look! :laugh: Milady, it's such a gorgeous bun, I hope it finds a name soon, why not call it Milady's Bun?

https://i.imgur.com/pG8rSfi.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/ivTztKq.jpg

MusicalSpoons
October 23rd, 2018, 04:38 PM
Making it actually felt a little like the Spock bun, but with the first loop not flipped. I had to modify it for my stupid thin-acting hair :rolleyes: but eventually got it to hold decently using two fingers for the first loop instead of the whole palm. I really want to use my longer 4-prong fork with it though, so will keep experimenting.

(Ha, I had to modify the Spock Bun making the first loop larger, and modify this one making the first loop smaller :lol: )

lithostoic
October 23rd, 2018, 06:06 PM
I watched it twice. Don't think it's been invented yet. Don't think it counts as a nautilus variation since it wraps over the thumb as a separate half of the bun instead of it becoming a spiral base.

Strands
October 23rd, 2018, 09:33 PM
I DID IT. also we have the same length of hair and thickness, which was SUPER aesthetically pleasing to follow along to. XD

Milady_DeWinter
October 23rd, 2018, 11:56 PM
It is different than Spidermoms which structurally is much more like a figure 8. It definitely has some similarities to the Disc Bun, but with one section.

Thank you for yoir feedback! I always have a hard time separating the strands for a disc bun, so I'll probably do this one more often, both looking sorta similar :)

Hmm, I just tried but it looks like I still need more length.

I think we both have similar lenght and thickness! How many inches of hair do you have? Mine's 34.5" ATM :)

Try making it with a paranda - that's what I did! I love the way it turned out, even though in my rush to make it I grabbed the wrong hair fork! Excuse the just-got-out-of-the-shower look!: Milady, it's such a gorgeous bun, I hope it finds a name soon, why not call it Milady's Bun?

Love so much your pic SL, your hair is just gorgeous! I didn't noticed the think about the nape, but you're right :) About the bun's name, I named the video Milady's bun but I'm open to other ideas :blossom:

Making it actually felt a little like the Spock bun, but with the first loop not flipped. I had to modify it for my stupid thin-acting hair :rolleyes: but eventually got it to hold decently using two fingers for the first loop instead of the whole palm. I really want to use my longer 4-prong fork with it though, so will keep experimenting.

(Ha, I had to modify the Spock Bun making the first loop larger, and modify this one making the first loop smaller)

Lol that's funny! I was never able to do a decent spock bun, due to the combination of thick hair and very small hands :lol:

I watched it twice. Don't think it's been invented yet. Don't think it counts as a nautilus variation since it wraps over the thumb as a separate half of the bun instead of it becoming a spiral base.

Thank you for ypur feedback Lithostoic :blossom:

I DID IT. also we have the same length of hair and thickness, which was SUPER aesthetically pleasing to follow along to. XD

Strands, yay! It's always great to follow something you can actually do ^^ Anyway, if we share the same thickness you're definitely not a ii; my pony diameter is +5", even on day 4, brushed and oiled as in the video. Have you measured it lately?

Thank you so much everybody! SarahLabyrinth suggested the idea to call it Milady's bun, but I'm open to other ideas if you had any :)

Astrid Carlisle
October 24th, 2018, 02:24 AM
Hmmm. i LOVE your bun. but for some reason mine keeps falling apart. I have the same thickness as you, but my hair is only at the middle between WL and HL, so where you also turn the ends around up and in, my ends stay at the bottom and then the very first loop (that's on your hand all the time) falls apart after I put the stick in, from being too heavy, as it comes out very fat and big. I did it again now, it's holing on, but it will probably start falling apart soon :( I need more length. But thank you for this amazing new bun!! <3

Milady_DeWinter
October 24th, 2018, 03:00 AM
Hmmm. i LOVE your bun. but for some reason mine keeps falling apart. I have the same thickness as you, but my hair is only at the middle between WL and HL, so where you also turn the ends around up and in, my ends stay at the bottom and then the very first loop (that's on your hand all the time) falls apart after I put the stick in, from being too heavy, as it comes out very fat and big. I did it again now, it's holing on, but it will probably start falling apart soon :( I need more length. But thank you for this amazing new bun!! <3

With thick hair some buns come later, happens to me all the time (BTW, if you have a similar thickness to me then you are an absolute iii, I've got +5" in pony diameter ;)), also I'm sure that for me it'll be much more secure with more lenght :) I'm glad that you liked it!

Milady_DeWinter
October 24th, 2018, 06:01 AM
Well, here's a pic I just took! Same 6" 60th st fork than in the video, dunno why my virgin hair looks blonde here (it isn't) but shows the bun shape pretty good :)

My hair is also crying out loud to be washed (today is the 5th day and I usually wash it 2 a week), but oh well. It can wait 'til tomorrow :)

ravenskey
October 24th, 2018, 06:50 AM
I think we both have similar lenght and thickness! How many inches of hair do you have? Mine's 34.5" ATM :)

Last time I measured I was also at 34.5". If my hair was wet straight from the shower I would probably be able to do the bun, but the longer it goes between washes the puffier and harder to compress it gets and by the time wash day comes around again my ponytail circumference can easily be 6"+. Even heavy oiling doesn't help with that so I'd say a couple more inches of length and I'll be good.

:thud: your bun is lovely!

CopperButterfly
October 24th, 2018, 06:58 AM
I like the bun. I tried it on a half up done I don't have the length vs my thickness to do all my hair. Anyway, I could see it as a variation of the Spock bun, but I find it easier to do than the Spock bun, and I think it's different enough you can give it it's own name.

Milady_DeWinter
October 24th, 2018, 07:26 AM
Last time I measured I was also at 34.5". If my hair was wet straight from the shower I would probably be able to do the bun, but the longer it goes between washes the puffier and harder to compress it gets and by the time wash day comes around again my ponytail circumference can easily be 6"+. Even heavy oiling doesn't help with that so I'd say a couple more inches of length and I'll be good.

:thud: your bun is lovely!

Thank you lots ravenskey! I should have suspected from your pics that your mane was truly epic!! Hopefully with a couple of inches more you'll be able to do it :)

ravenskey
October 24th, 2018, 07:44 AM
Thank you lots ravenskey! I should have suspected from your pics that your mane was truly epic!! Hopefully with a couple of inches more you'll be able to do it :)

:o Some of my posts about thickness are a bit misleading because when describing my circumference I always use the most compressed measurement which is 5.5" because I think it's a better reflection of how much hair is actually on my head, as opposed to how much it fluffs up - I think the biggest it has ever got was ~6.2-6.4" which is almost an inch difference! This was after a couple of weeks of not washing plus my pre-shower detangling which always gives me a huge mane.

Milady_DeWinter
October 24th, 2018, 08:00 AM
:o Some of my posts about thickness are a bit misleading because when describing my circumference I always use the most compressed measurement which is 5.5" because I think it's a better reflection of how much hair is actually on my head, as opposed to how much it fluffs up - I think the biggest it has ever got was ~6.2-6.4" which is almost an inch difference! This was after a couple of weeks of not washing plus my pre-shower detangling which always gives me a huge mane.

Aah, mine does the opposite: first day it's a fluff, secind it's sorta normal and then looks more compact. But my diameter doesn't vary: all compressed it was 5 1/8 last time I checked. More than 6 is actually a ton!

Lady Stardust
October 24th, 2018, 08:04 AM
Well, here's a pic I just took! Same 6" 60th st fork than in the video, dunno why my virgin hair looks blonde here (it isn't) but shows the bun shape pretty good :)

My hair is also crying out loud to be washed (today is the 5th day and I usually wash it 2 a week), but oh well. It can wait 'til tomorrow :)

The bun looks really beautiful. I think Milady’s Bun would be a fitting name, it sounds as elegant as it looks :)

lakhesis
October 24th, 2018, 08:16 AM
It looks very pretty! and I like the name Milady's bun :)

I just tried it, doesn't work with a stick for me (because of my super slippery hair), but holds with a fork :)

zashin66
October 24th, 2018, 10:17 AM
What about 'The Dewinter Detail' or 'Delovely DeWinter'

mwallingford
October 24th, 2018, 10:27 AM
Beautiful bun! The way it looks, it reminds me a lot of the Lazy Infinity bun but I don't think that's the technique used. (Here's a video by Trapper Creek (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eWgtPF9a7c)) Can't wait to try it!!!

Milady_DeWinter
October 24th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Beautiful bun! The way it looks, it reminds me a lot of the Lazy Infinity bun but I don't think that's the technique used. (Here's a video by Trapper Creek (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eWgtPF9a7c)) Can't wait to try it!!!

Now that one really really similar! May be this one should be called Milady's Infinity bun if it's a variant of that one? :ponder:

Sarahlabyrinth
October 24th, 2018, 11:17 AM
Now that one really really similar! May be this one should be called Milady's Infinity bun? :ponder:

I didn't really think it was similar.

Milady_DeWinter
October 24th, 2018, 11:43 AM
I didn't really think it was similar.

It does in the way it looks, I think :) it is not a strange variant of that one?

We can let this as Milady's bun then. I took my nickname because of the "villain" (I support her but oh well) from The Three Musketeers, so it would fit as a bun name :) - I love bun names after characters ^^

mwallingford
October 24th, 2018, 12:01 PM
I think it's similar in appearance, but differs in technique. I really do think you've invented a new bun, and a beautiful one at that! Milady's Infinity Bun sounds perfect btw!

Congratulations!!!

:magic: :applause: :happydance: :joy: :beercheer: :hifive: :waltz: :flowers:

Milady_DeWinter
October 24th, 2018, 12:17 PM
I think it's similar in appearance, but differs in technique. I really do think you've invented a new bun, and a beautiful one at that! Milady's Infinity Bun sounds perfect btw!

Congratulations!!!

:magic: :applause: :happydance: :joy: :beercheer: :hifive: :waltz:

Thank you lots mwallingford :blossom: it is always nice to create something new, esp if I can share it so easily :)

I think I'd rather its name to be just Milady, I prefer sort names always :p They are easy to remember too

Ylva
October 24th, 2018, 01:08 PM
A general question, where did all the buns come from, anyway? Of which ones do we know who came up with them and which ones have just been passed on through the ages? Where did their names come from?

neko_kawaii
October 24th, 2018, 01:23 PM
A general question, where did all the buns come from, anyway? Of which ones do we know who came up with them and which ones have just been passed on through the ages? Where did their names come from?

Sometimes you can find their histories on the site. If I know them, I try to include that info when I start a Style of the Month, so that might be one place to look, I also prefer linking to original posts in the Hairstyle Thesaurus, so that is another.

Time to add Milady's Bun to the list!

Milady_DeWinter
October 24th, 2018, 01:50 PM
Sometimes you can find their histories on the site. If I know them, I try to include that info when I start a Style of the Month, so that might be one place to look, I also prefer linking to original posts in the Hairstyle Thesaurus, so that is another.

That's interesting info! Got to check Styles of the Month better, and Hairstyle Thesaurus :) Thank you neko!

mwallingford
October 24th, 2018, 03:55 PM
Thank you lots mwallingford :blossom: it is always nice to create something new, esp if I can share it so easily :)

I think I'd rather its name to be just Milady, I prefer sort names always :p They are easy to remember too

That's a great name as well! And you're absolutely right, the shorter the better as far as remembering

Ylva
October 24th, 2018, 04:46 PM

Oh cool, thanks for the info. I shall go and read around there.

Ligeia Noire
October 24th, 2018, 05:19 PM

The swan lady. That's what i think every time I see your beautiful updos. With that graceful neck and face features
Beautiful bun. Have to try it too. Hope it holds with a stick. I don't have a fork.
It looks beautiful and the name fits like a glove.

Milady_DeWinter
October 25th, 2018, 03:49 AM
That's a great name as well! And you're absolutely right, the shorter the better as far as remembering

Thank you! I'm glad that you liked it :o I'm quite bad at names myself :lol:

The swan lady. That's what i think every time I see your beautiful updos. With that graceful neck and face features
Beautiful bun. Have to try it too. Hope it holds with a stick. I don't have a fork.
It looks beautiful and the name fits like a glove.

Thank you lots Ligeia, you made me blush :blushing: Dunno if it'll be suitable for such a long mane as your, may be repeating once more the "bow" before rolling the rest of the hair under it? :) It worked with a stick for me, may be you can use 2 to help with the bun weight...

lapushka
October 25th, 2018, 05:45 AM
OK, I'm having issues. I can't seem to do this bun, yet I can do a Nautilus, and I still can't see the difference, but maybe that's just me. LOL! I don't generally have a good eye for buns. ;)

Milady_DeWinter
October 26th, 2018, 12:53 AM
OK, I'm having issues. I can't seem to do this bun, yet I can do a Nautilus, and I still can't see the difference, but maybe that's just me. LOL! I don't generally have a good eye for buns. ;)

I'm not able to do a nautilus with the whole hand as it's supposed to be done, I think I need at least 6" to achieve that... I think my "nautilus" is just a sort of LWB. This one is different to the nautilus, now I can actually say because I've seen so many nautilus videos lately to be sure :) I might do a more detailed video in the future (or if someone feels like doing it, it would be very welcome :blossom:)

Sarahlabyrinth
October 26th, 2018, 01:36 AM
I'm not able to do a nautilus with the whole hand as it's supposed to be done, I think I need at least 6" to achieve that... I think my "nautilus" is just a sort of LWB. This one is different to the nautilus, now I can actually say because I've seen so many nautilus videos lately to be sure :) I might do a more detailed video in the future (or if someone feels like doing it, it would be very welcome :blossom:)

I could probably do a video, if you like. When my hair is dry (I've just washed it). :)

Milady_DeWinter
October 26th, 2018, 02:42 AM
I could probably do a video, if you like. When my hair is dry (I've just washed it). :)

If you want, of course SL! I'd love to see it :D

Sarahlabyrinth
October 26th, 2018, 03:06 AM
If you want, of course SL! I'd love to see it :D

Ok, thank you, I will! May I put it on You Tube?

Milady_DeWinter
October 26th, 2018, 03:13 AM
Ok, thank you, I will! May I put it on You Tube?

I hope you're not really asking me for permission :tongue: :lol: :flowers: Of course you can!

Sarahlabyrinth
October 26th, 2018, 03:15 AM
I hope you're not really asking me for permission :tongue: :lol: :flowers: Of course you can!

Well, it's your invention, so - I was seriously asking :) I'll try to have it uploaded by the end of the day :D

Milady_DeWinter
October 26th, 2018, 03:23 AM
Well, it's your invention, so - I was seriously asking :) I'll try to have it uploaded by the end of the day :D

You should team with my bf, he told me if I've thought about registering the bun so people would have to pay me some cents everytime they make it... :rollin: I almost fall to the ground laughing.

I might have invented it, but the bun is now for free use, including other people making tutorials better than mine :flowers: I'll be more than glad to see it around! I've received so much from the LHC, if people here enjoy having a new bun to play with it'll make me happy :)

Sarahlabyrinth
October 26th, 2018, 03:34 AM
You should team with my bf, he told me if I've thought about registering the bun so people would have to pay me some cents everytime they make it... :rollin: I almost fall to the ground laughing.

I might have invented it, but the bun is now for free use, including other people making tutorials better than mine :flowers: I'll be more than glad to see it around! I've received so much from the LHC, if people here enjoy having a new bun to play with it'll make me happy :)

Lol! Well, you would be getting plenty of money from me, anyway! :laugh:

lapushka
October 26th, 2018, 05:35 AM

That would help!!! :D

Did you guys name it yet (might have missed that part and read over it)?

Astrid Carlisle
October 26th, 2018, 06:17 AM
A few days passed, I tried this bun again, now that I'm on 5th day after wash, and it's more flat. Holds better, since hair is more stuck together and limper! And veeeery comfy, I love it! Thank you, Milady_DeWinter!
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33837&d=1540556095

Milady_DeWinter
October 26th, 2018, 06:32 AM
That would help!!! :D

Did you guys name it yet (might have missed that part and read over it)?

It's called Milady's Bun finally, it's the name I gave the video to identify it so all good :lol:

A few days passed, I tried this bun again, now that I'm on 5th day after wash, and it's more flat. Holds better, since hair is more stuck together and limper! And veeeery comfy, I love it! Thank you, Milady_DeWinter!
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=33837&d=1540556095

Looks great on you Astrid! Thank you for the pic :)

Sarahlabyrinth
October 26th, 2018, 08:16 AM
Here's my tutorial for it :)

https://youtu.be/jKaj39psFpQ

Milady_DeWinter
October 26th, 2018, 08:35 AM
Here's my tutorial for it :)

https://youtu.be/jKaj39psFpQ

Love it so much Sarah! You got it perfectly. And you always make me want to use parandas :lol:

Sarahlabyrinth
October 26th, 2018, 08:40 AM
Love it so much Sarah! You got it perfectly. And you always make me want to use parandas :lol:

Lol, your hair is so wonderfully thick, you don't need them! But they are a lot of fun and I use them more often than not. They give folks something more interesting to stare at :lol:

enting
November 3rd, 2018, 05:17 PM
I need to try this very soon. It looks like it would be very comfortable for those days where I can't seem to avoid overtwisting and then spreading a nautilus loop out ends up hurting me. It also looks very beautiful.

HaMalka
November 28th, 2018, 06:02 AM
I did this bun yesterday and it lasted most of the day. I followed Milady_DeWinter's tutorial and Sarahlabyrinth's. Thank you both for making those tutorials. And thank you Milady_DeWinter for creating this bun. :)

Milady_DeWinter
November 28th, 2018, 06:05 AM
Yay, I'm glad that it's working for you! :D

*Wednesday*
November 28th, 2018, 06:35 PM
That is a beautiful bun and you make it looks so easy. I'm a spas doing those buns. I'll watch a few times and practice. ☺

Lily_white
November 30th, 2018, 11:23 AM
This has become one of my go to buns, it works so well with some of my favorite forks.

Milady_DeWinter
November 30th, 2018, 04:31 PM
That is a beautiful bun and you make it looks so easy. I'm a spas doing those buns. I'll watch a few times and practice. ☺

Thank you! It's an easy bun actually, I really invented it playing with my hair while watching tv with my bf :p

This has become one of my go to buns, it works so well with some of my favorite forks.

That's super cool!! :D