PDA

View Full Version : What's New?

Wravyn
October 20th, 2018, 08:45 PM
Hi Everyone!

It’s been a while since I’ve logged into my LHC account. Partly because I was not happy with the state of my hair and needed a break from the pressure I put on myself, and partly because I was taking a break from social media. But I’m happy to say that I’ve resolved some of the issues with my love/hate relationship with my hair. I ended up chopping it off and starting over from scratch. It’s much healthier now and I’ve finally fallen in love with my natural hair color (it only took me 30 years! lol). Sorry, I don't have any pictures to share yet, but my hair is currently at about 16 inches (goal is 32")... SOOO close to reaching shoulder length in the front! But enough about me...

How is everyone else doing?? Do you have anything exciting to share... new hair accessories? Hair color changes? Did you finally reach your goal length?!

Dark40
October 20th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Hi! Welcome back! :) I've been a member here at LHC since 2010. I know we've never met but I'm so glad you are happy with your hair the way it is right now. If you're not happy with it is best to chop it all off and start all over from scratch. All I'm worried about is having healthy hair too! I've been on my long hair journey since I've joined here 8 years ago, and I've been loving it here! :D You people here have really helped me to achieve my goal of WL! Well, my actual long term goal is ankle length.

lapushka
October 21st, 2018, 07:52 AM
Maybe take your time reading up on all of us on the forum. Plenty to read!!! ;)

BTW, welcome back. :)

ravenskey
October 21st, 2018, 08:00 AM
I'm a newbie so you won't know me but still welcome back!

Glad to hear that you're happy with your hair now :)

WyntreBlossom
October 21st, 2018, 07:08 PM
I have been here since may but I am still pretty new. Therefore I don't recognize you. That being said welcome back!! <3

Vacurlylady
October 21st, 2018, 07:24 PM
Welcome back! I知 new here but have found nothing but love here! I知 excited to just grow! Haha! I知 growing out a pixie since last year. About to reach shoulders. And I知 natural. Quit coloring my hair late 2016! I知 definitely on a new hair journey! Wanting to grow until I retire! So I have time to gain some length.

Enjoy your time being back!

Wravyn
October 23rd, 2018, 12:17 PM
Welcome back! I’m new here but have found nothing but love here! I’m excited to just grow! Haha! I’m growing out a pixie since last year. About to reach shoulders. And I’m natural. Quit coloring my hair late 2016!

Enjoy your time being back!

Sounds like we are on a similar path! :cool:

Ylva
October 23rd, 2018, 07:26 PM
I'm pretty new around here, so we haven't met, but welcome back. :)

TatsuOni
October 27th, 2018, 10:48 AM
Welcome back! :)

Sarahlabyrinth
October 27th, 2018, 11:04 AM
Welcome back! I reached my goal, then kept extending it, so am still growing! :D