PDA

View Full Version : About Superdrug

Ylva
October 18th, 2018, 09:01 AM
How often do they rotate their (online, I don't know about in-store as we don't have them) sales and offers?

They just changed an offer I loved to a worse one on the same product and that upset me greatly. :D

MusicalSpoons
October 18th, 2018, 10:29 AM
I don't know how often, but often enough that I'll start looking at what I'll need to repurchase about a month or two before I'll actually need to buy, to keep an eye out for the best or at least the usual deal. I refuse to pay full price when I know I don't have to! :grin:

Ylva
October 18th, 2018, 01:59 PM
Good to hear that I might not be doomed after all! :D

lapushka
October 18th, 2018, 02:13 PM
MusicalSpoons, that is -in essence- why I keep a stockpile, then that got out of hand as the sales were good and kept happening. LOL! Yeah, I am *glad* to say the least that I am tackling that problem, slowly but surely and I'm glad that Ylva is joining me in the project! :happydance:

Ylva
October 18th, 2018, 02:26 PM
Thanks to the inspiration I got from you lapushka I now have plenty of room to keep a stockpile, and I don't need to feel so bad about stocking up with new products. :D

Ylva
October 18th, 2018, 02:30 PM
Oh, and I will damn well be doing a MASSIVE UK haul before March of next year, to avoid those greedy-bum customs fees.

lapushka
October 18th, 2018, 03:12 PM
Thanks to the inspiration I got from you lapushka I now have plenty of room to keep a stockpile, and I don't need to feel so bad about stocking up with new products. :D

A bit of a stockpile just works to keep ahead of sale items and keep the general price you spend on haircare quite low. I have exaggerated quite a bit though and need to get rid of a lot of things (by using it all up). I am on a low buy. Not buying things unless sales are really really amazing or it's something new I desperately want to try. It's working so far, but of course it takes time if you're only a weekly washer to use things up.

Rosetta
October 22nd, 2018, 01:50 AM
Oh, and I will damn well be doing a MASSIVE UK haul before March of next year, to avoid those greedy-bum customs fees.
Oh mine, do you think it's likely customs fees will be set up immediately, at that date? :eek: I thought there was supposed to be some kind of transition period... I've been following the Brexit talks quite closely, but not from this specific angle, I admit ;)

Ylva
October 22nd, 2018, 04:34 PM
Oh mine, do you think it's likely customs fees will be set up immediately, at that date? :eek: I thought there was supposed to be some kind of transition period... I've been following the Brexit talks quite closely, but not from this specific angle, I admit ;)

Unfortunately I don't have any information about that, thus I plan to play safe. :D It might be country specific, as well.

Rosetta
October 23rd, 2018, 02:20 AM
Unfortunately I don't have any information about that, thus I plan to play safe. :D It might be country specific, as well.
Ok, I'm just in one of the countries mentioned in your location, so will probably have the same issues as you ;) And yeah, it seems nobody has much information about this (yet), least of all Brits themselves ;)