PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever tried L'Oréal Elvive Dream Lengths Mask?

Equestrianchic
October 14th, 2018, 12:19 PM
So I love trying out new conditioners, just wondering if anyone has ever tried this? :p

ArabellaRose
October 14th, 2018, 01:08 PM
This is the one thing from this range that I've not tried yet, but only because my local shops don't stock it. I use the shampoo, conditioner and leave in cream and they're the best thing I've ever used on my hair.

Equestrianchic
October 14th, 2018, 03:08 PM
This is the one thing from this range that I've not tried yet, but only because my local shops don't stock it. I use the shampoo, conditioner and leave in cream and they're the best thing I've ever used on my hair.

Ahh fabulous! Looks like I'll definitely be giving it a go.
Hope you get to try it out soon! Maybe you could find it online somewhere? :)

Dark40
October 14th, 2018, 03:22 PM
No, I've never tried this one before as i do love L'oreal's product line lately! I will definitely give it a try soon! I also love trying out new conditioners too. :)

windflowers_mel
October 14th, 2018, 05:42 PM
I’ve got a sample size thing of it I’ve been meaning to try. Maybe I’ll do it tonight.

lapushka
October 15th, 2018, 06:15 AM
I've seen it around here lately, not the mask just the conditioner (we don't appear to have the mask). I was tempted to try it. I might pick it up sometime next, though, when the stash is dwindled down some more. ;)

gustavonut
October 15th, 2018, 08:48 AM
I’m using the leave in conditioner currently

ArabellaRose
October 17th, 2018, 03:43 AM
Okay so my local drugstore has started stocking this! The pot, not the heat one that comes with the cap. Gonna clarify my hair tomorrow and use this after so I'll report back.

Equestrianchic
October 18th, 2018, 03:30 AM
Hey guys! I tried it last night and oh my, it smells amazing! And has left my hair feeling fabulous, I used it with the no haircut cream it's really really good I recommend it:happydance:

Natalia_A00
February 14th, 2019, 05:38 PM
I really like this mask! I like how it leaves my hair, very smooth and healthy looking, and the smell is nice
In general I like L'oreal elvive products, they're pretty good and better than other commercial brands

Begemot
February 15th, 2019, 12:30 AM
It's on my list because I love the Dream Lengths conditioner :crush:

Suortuva
February 15th, 2019, 12:48 AM
I haven't tried the mask, and surely never will, because the shampoo and conditioner was the worst thing ever happened to my hair. Which is really strange, my hair doesn't usually react that much for things. The shampoo made my scalp feel itchy, and my hair felt really dirty after a couple of hours (I have dry hair and it usually never feels that kind of dirty...). I might try to use the conditioner anyway, just for my ends, though it made my ends feel bad together with the shampoo.