PDA

View Full Version : FTL by Christmas 2019!

Zesty
October 3rd, 2018, 02:52 PM
Hi all! I just reached classic and since my growth rate has slowed down (average 0.34 inches per month in 2018, boo!) and I plan on trimming a bit, I think I'm shooting for fingertip around the end of 2019! I'm at 42" and fingertip is about 45". Hopefully I won't be derailed. :meditate:

I'm inspired by the 2018 thread. :) Anyone else aiming for this with me?

Jas
October 3rd, 2018, 03:04 PM
OOooh now this is a thread I can get behind - FTL is two inches after classic, I'm aiming to have a trim when I graduate around August/September next year either back to classic or to where my ends look okay, whichever is less. With that in mind, even if I trim back to classic I might juuust be able to make it. So... I'm in! :D

You'll easily get to fingertip :D Fingers crossed for a growth spurt for you!

Zesty
October 3rd, 2018, 03:08 PM
OOooh now this is a thread I can get behind - FTL is two inches after classic, I'm aiming to have a trim when I graduate around August/September next year either back to classic or to where my ends look okay, whichever is less. With that in mind, even if I trim back to classic I might juuust be able to make it. So... I'm in! :D

You'll easily get to fingertip :D Fingers crossed for a growth spurt for you!

Yay! :cheer: I'm sure you can make it. And thank you! I am a bit sad that I'm getting less than average growth, but I guess it has gotten quite long so that makes sense -- I have no illusions about having an exceptional terminal length. Oh well! Patience is a virtue. :)

lapushka
October 3rd, 2018, 03:30 PM
Woohoo, Zesty, good luck on the journey. It was fun for me, and I reached FTL a month sooner than I'd hoped. I think I may have gotten a little growth spurt TBH.

Grow hair grow! :happydance:

Zesty
October 3rd, 2018, 03:32 PM
Woohoo, Zesty, good luck on the journey. It was fun for me, and I reached FTL a month sooner than I'd hoped. I think I may have gotten a little growth spurt TBH.

Grow hair grow! :happydance:

Thanks! Send me those growth spurt vibes!!!

...I say directly after claiming that I am trying to chill out about length and work on my ends. :p Hello LHC-itis my old friend...

Crystawni
October 3rd, 2018, 03:55 PM
Hiya fuzzy butts! :waving:

I maaaaaaaaaay make FTL (120cm/47"+) by next Christmas. :shrug: I'm still aiming to hit Classic (109cm/43") by this Christmas, but with my average growth rate and current length (104cm/41"), that may happen in early January. :p Also, I've only roughed out measurements for FTL and could be wrong, AND I'm not sure I'll actually want to get to FTL and may be happy between there and Classic. We shall see. In the meantime, pass the :popcorn: and may we all vibe some happy, healthy hair growth!

And yup, I was going to chill about length, too. Thanks, Zesty. Um, LHCitis... :wigtongue

Zesty
October 3rd, 2018, 04:01 PM
Hiya fuzzy butts! :waving:

I maaaaaaaaaay make FTL (120cm/47"+) by next Christmas. :shrug: I'm still aiming to hit Classic (109cm/43") by this Christmas, but with my average growth rate and current length (104cm/41"), that may happen in early January. :p Also, I've only roughed out measurements for FTL and could be wrong, AND I'm not sure I'll actually want to get to FTL and may be happy between there and Classic. We shall see. In the meantime, pass the :popcorn: and may we all vibe some happy, healthy hair growth!

And yup, I was going to chill about length, too. Thanks, Zesty. Um, LHCitis... :wigtongue

Crystawni!!! Yay!!! :waltz: I'm sorry for not wearing my cough mask, I should have since I knew that LHC-itis is highly contagious... :wigtongue

Crystawni
October 3rd, 2018, 04:08 PM
Yeah, I was presuming my hair mask may've helped, but nope. LHCitis parses all barriers. :wethree:

Corvana
October 3rd, 2018, 04:33 PM
get behind

:eye: Is that a pun? :rollin:

Ylva
October 3rd, 2018, 04:41 PM
Good luck everyone!

Jas
October 3rd, 2018, 04:47 PM
:eye: Is that a pun? :rollin:

butt of course not ;)

Dark40
October 3rd, 2018, 08:24 PM
I would like to join in! i'm at WL right now, and I think by the time Christmas of next year rolls around here I will have made it to fingertip length without any trims.

Zesty
October 7th, 2018, 07:02 AM
I should probably wait until January to post a "before" pic, but I did take some length pics today and tried to show fingertip in a few of them. :)

https://i.imgur.com/lWtc8zv.jpg

lapushka
October 7th, 2018, 08:30 AM
That is going to be doable by next Christmas, I think, and then some! :) 4 inches? Thereabouts?

Zesty
October 7th, 2018, 08:40 AM
That is going to be doable by next Christmas, I think, and then some! :) 4 inches? Thereabouts?

It's about 3 inches per my bootleg but seemingly accurate measuring methods. :p (I held my measuring tape over my head LHC style and took pictures with my cell phone/tripod/remote shutter setup haha.) So if my growth rate remains consistent, I should definitely get there. :)

lapushka
October 7th, 2018, 09:58 AM
It's about 3 inches per my bootleg but seemingly accurate measuring methods. :p (I held my measuring tape over my head LHC style and took pictures with my cell phone/tripod/remote shutter setup haha.) So if my growth rate remains consistent, I should definitely get there. :)

Yep! 4 inches, I just eyeballed it, so your 3 are probably much more accurate than my vision. LOL!

Zesty
October 7th, 2018, 10:01 AM
Yep! 4 inches, I just eyeballed it, so your 3 are probably much more accurate than my vision. LOL!

But you were certainly impressively close, considering!

Guitargod
October 7th, 2018, 02:40 PM
Is this the first FTL thread in here? Either way I'm in:)

sophia_
October 7th, 2018, 03:58 PM
Maybe I can be in this thread? FTL is below mid-thigh for me and I'm only about an inch and a half past classic so I'd need a lot of growth next year, but who knows!

Crystawni
October 7th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Good to see more hairy butts in on the journey!

I just measured my hand, and it's around 7.5" to the tip of my middle finger. At the moment my hair is creeping over my thumb mound on my palm, and with about 2 more inches, it would be around where yours is, Zesty but with another 4 ish to go (6" in total). I'm definitely going to be pushing it, especially with around 3 trims between now and Christmas 2019!