PDA

View Full Version : Greatest thread on braids and buns styles!

jasmine123
March 22nd, 2008, 12:30 PM
We all love hair styles! Thats why we grow long hair! And thats why we are here... making friendship with each other.... I came up with an idea just a few minutes before... The best thing in that idea is, we, long hair community people alone can make it possible....:cheese: lets make this thread the biggest and the greatest thread on different braid and bun styles.....:knit: This thread will also bring out the 'Einstein' in us... in discovering new, different hair styles... i am awaiting your replies regarding the idea....:)

jasmine123
March 22nd, 2008, 01:02 PM
I m waiting for your replies.....

WritingPrincess
March 22nd, 2008, 02:13 PM
This sounds like a great idea!

Redheaded Raven
March 22nd, 2008, 02:17 PM
I think that this is a marvelous idea! I need all of the help that I can get for ideas and instructions on hair styles. I can do a braid and a few simple buns, but not much else, so this will be a great place for inspiration! Come on folks, those of you with hair wisdom to impart!:cool:

Raederle
March 22nd, 2008, 05:39 PM
Here's (http://www.longhairloom.com/stylingstationcentral.html) a link to the Styling Station Central. Unfortunately, most of the other links I have are on the currently inaccessible archived forum.

Eboshi
March 22nd, 2008, 06:13 PM

Jasmine123, how about you tell us a little about you and your hair goals ? Is that you in the avatar ? It looks like you've got braided styles down pat if so :)

OhioLisa
March 22nd, 2008, 06:16 PM
The Articles section here has a hair styles subcategory. Just FYI. ;)

Beatnik Guy
March 24th, 2008, 07:51 AM
Jasminem you've been here since Saturday -- how about you introduce yourself and participate some before you expect a bunch of replies and pictures? :flower:

eadwine
March 24th, 2008, 08:00 AM
Seems she got banned..

however the idea is wonderful. The articles section is a great tool for that, it is how I learned my 4 and 5 strand braids :)

I have been trying to figure things out.. I submitted my 10sec quick bun a days or two ago, just waiting for it to appear *giggle*

Flaxen
March 24th, 2008, 08:11 PM
The Moderation Team usually doesn't disclose the details involved in a member's banning, but in this case it serves as a cautionary tale against posting pictures that may be viewed by the internet-at-large. Unfortunately, there are people who use deceptive methods to view pictures for their own personal gratification.