PDA

View Full Version : Little trouble curling my bangs, ugh.

Margarita
September 17th, 2018, 08:37 AM
Hey everyone. As you see from the title, recently, i've had some annoying trouble curling my bangs. If you ask me what i do to curl them is, wet them and scrunch. There are times i add a bit mousse after wetting them and again i scrunch. But the problem occurs after a while, my bangs start to loose and become straight. I have cut and cut a few layers to my bangs. Im not sure if i have cut my bangs at the right point of curling but, i can say its short on a "normal" way. I think that mousse is actually affecting my bangs to loose but im not sure. I have a styling creme, i wonder if its gonna work. So, what do you say?:eek:

P.S I refuse to use heat tools because my bangs will literally fall down.

lapushka
September 17th, 2018, 10:09 AM
I am afraid, it's just normal for wavy/curly hair to sag after a while, if you're not that curly, just on the verge, that problem is even worse than when you're totally curly. But 3s also have that issue, I'm sure.

Maybe wet them every morning, put some product in for the day, and scrunch.

I would not start cutting them shorter.

Maybe grow them out? :flower:

Margarita
September 17th, 2018, 10:41 AM
I am afraid, it's just normal for wavy/curly hair to sag after a while, if you're not that curly, just on the verge, that problem is even worse than when you're totally curly. But 3s also have that issue, I'm sure.

Maybe wet them every morning, put some product in for the day, and scrunch.

I would not start cutting them shorter.

Maybe grow them out? :flower:

Oh, i understand now it seems.
As for longer, my bangs neither curl that right. And the biggest problem is that bangs keeps being in front of my eyes :p