PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am back!!!

gthlvrmx
September 6th, 2018, 07:41 AM
No photos yet but I will put up some photos of my braids and braided bun when I get it accomplished!!! :)

I want to share, and I will make a poll if necessary, but what length do you think is best for 82 inch length extension fake hair to make into box braids? I'd love floor length, but I only have 2 packs. I could cut the hair and make many smaller pieces to make my hair length between shoulder and waist. Any suggestions are welcome!!

And how is your hair? If you could one day add on fake hair and let your hair hide inside the fake hair, what length would you like it to be at the braid out?

Dark40
September 6th, 2018, 03:09 PM
Welcome back! :) I would say the best length to make box braids is at 50 or 60 inches. I love wearing fake hair along with my real hair! :D My hair is in great shape! My real hair is about waist length, and growing. I don't know what length I would like it to be at the braid out!

cathair
September 6th, 2018, 04:06 PM
Long time no see :) I hope you've been well!

When I had extensions I wanted them as long as possible and they called them "three quarter" extensions. That worked out around classic length on me, I'm 5' 6".

They folded the hair at the three quarter mark, longer part hung down, the remaining quarter was box braided into my hair and anything remaining wrapped around the box braids then heat sealed.

I hope that helps :)