PDA

View Full Version : 5 Year LHC Anniversary ~ Sept 2, 2018

Groovy Granny
August 28th, 2018, 11:38 AM
Hello my beloved longhair peeps :waving:
I will be unable to post ON my anniversary date ~ so let the celebration begin :magic:

My first 2 posts ~
Hello From New England
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=114968
Newbie With Questions
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=114967

*My apologies in advance for the lack of pics/quality; I have no equipment or help, so the few I do have, give you an idea of my growth at least.

In 2013 I had a chin length layered bob and was silvering in the very top and sides, but 3/4 of my hair underneath was still tawny.
My hair always had a 1c wave and 2c curl explosions in humid weather, but the change in the texture of my silver to 2c defintely was becoming a challenge, and so I found myself here seeking help.

YOU encouraged me to grow it out, despite my age, and helped me get through all the tough stages with layers and different textures/curl types .
I had entertained the idea of going long one last time in my life, but wondered if I should..... seeing I was 61 when I joined.
Now I am the longest length in my life and will be turning 67 in January 2019, and it also seems that by the time I hit 70 in 2022 I will be all silver/white.

By 2015 I was MBL+ (near waist) and 50/50 silver and had grown/trimmed out most of the layers.
This was the length I was back in the 60's ...and again in the 90's; until a friend/licensed stylist fried my hair and it turned green.
I had to have a salon color/correct it and they had to cut off a foot of damage (I stayed short for 10 years after that disaster).
In the next 2 years I grew out to Hip twice, and cut back to waist as many times... it was all one length, with a soft U hemline.
*Hip was my lifetime goal, but my medium/darker hair was quite heavy and was causing headaches and arthritic pain when I styled/cared for it initially.

My hair is now 90%+ silver (less than 10% tawny underneath)and it is very fine/wispy, but thankfully still holding on to a 2.5" circ.
I vary from a sleek/wavy 1c in dry air; my hemline is curled under 1-2" in the pic with a few residual braid waves ... to 2c in humid air with(2-3" shrinkage) Thankfully it is now comfy to wear because it gives me more style options as I have a short & shrinking torso!
So I have grown back out to Hip and beyond (now brushing BCL) but for ease of styling and care, I will not grow it beyond BCL.

ETA: TBL 2019

I LOVE MY LONG HAIR ~ there is no such thing as a 'bad hair day' anymore!
Rotating through my humble but unique hair toy collection and creating new looks each day is such a joy.

I have been so greatly blessed here.... I hope in some small way.... to pay it forward and bless others in turn![/B] :pray:

MARCH 2020: It is time to leave LHC to focus on our health and family, and cherish each day together.
************************************************** *******************************
Each of you has my deepest gratitude for your inspiration to embark on, reach, and maintain my goals.
************************************************** ********************************
☮ Enjoy the journey ~ stay safe and well ~ God bless ♡

Stray_mind
August 28th, 2018, 11:56 AM
Congratulations :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Your hair is so wonderful!

I wish you all the best in the world and hope to see you here again :flower:

nycelle
August 28th, 2018, 11:56 AM
GG, your hair looks awesome, just beautiful. Incredible how long it is now now..

But, I'm sorry to read about your health issues, and I completely understand about getting off the PC, but your absence here, even by a newb like me has been noticed and missed.
You're one of the kindest and sweetest members on this forum, and I genuinely wish you all the best.

GG, I hope you're enjoying every.single.moment of your life these days, and when you miss us, stop by and say "hi."

xoxo, Yelena :flower:

Sarahlabyrinth
August 28th, 2018, 11:58 AM
OH WOW, CONGRATULATIONS on your five years!!! :D I am delighted to be able to congratulate you on your journey of growing super stunning hair! I just wish it could be displayed to the world, it is THAT wonderful! Congratulations, dear Gail, it is every bit deserved :crush:

xoAshley
August 28th, 2018, 12:21 PM
Groovy Granny,

As a long time lurker, I've seen many, many posts from you! My heart is heavy learning of your heath issues - I wish you and hubby nothing but the very best in life. Get out and live this beautiful life! But, don't forget to stop in and say hi :love:

Your hair is just beautiful, by the way. You came here and more than accomplished what you set out to do. I hope you continue to rock it forever, because it sure does suit you!

Much love and well wishes xox

lapis_lazuli
August 28th, 2018, 01:02 PM
CONGRATULATIONS! :joy: Happy 5 years, Groovy Granny!!! :cake: :flowers:

I am sooo happy for you and that you're rightly loving the splendour of your hair! It is incredibly beautiful and silken :crush: - you are giving back inspiration to others.

Wishing you the best health and infinite happiness - keep living with joy and to the very fullest :smooch: ☮ & ♡!

zanelle
August 28th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Love your hair!
Happy anniversary!
:toast::violin::blossom:

HeavenlyTresses
August 28th, 2018, 01:44 PM
Congratulations on your 5 year anniversary :blossom: I can only hope mine will look as beautiful when my silvers/whites come in! I know I have become a major lurker but I know you will be missed very much here on the forum. It's a wonderful thing to enjoy every moment you can with your family :heartbeat

Also it is very generous of you to pass down your hair toys, not only to family but to forum members as well. I wish you the best in health, love and life and I hope you have a wonderful time with your family :flower:

Dendra
August 28th, 2018, 02:16 PM
Go GG! Your hair is incredible, I'm so glad you decided to grow it out. I love your waves. And I wish you great health for many years to come.

lithostoic
August 28th, 2018, 02:25 PM
Yayy congrats!

squirrrel
August 28th, 2018, 03:19 PM
Your long silvery hair is simply beautiful Groovy Granny, and you are one of the members whose posts I look forward to reading. Congratulations on your five years of growing. Enjoy the time with your family.

Jo Ann
August 28th, 2018, 03:43 PM
GG, you've been such an inspiration and help to me since I joined! Thank you for sharing some of your journeys and insights with all of us!

Your hair is gorgeous and so are you. May God Bless you, DH and your family always!

Groovy Granny
August 28th, 2018, 04:17 PM
Congratulations

Your hair is so wonderful!

I wish you all the best in the world and hope to see you here again

GG, your hair looks awesome, just beautiful. Incredible how long it is now now..

But, I'm sorry to read about your health issues, and I completely understand about getting off the PC, but your absence here, even by a newb like me has been noticed and missed.
You're one of the kindest and sweetest members on this forum, and I genuinely wish you all the best.

GG, I hope you're enjoying every.single.moment of your life these days, and when you miss us, stop by and say "hi."

xoxo, Yelena

OH WOW, CONGRATULATIONS on your five years!!! I am delighted to be able to congratulate you on your journey of growing super stunning hair! I just wish it could be displayed to the world, it is THAT wonderful! Congratulations, dear Gail, it is every bit deserved

Groovy Granny,

As a long time lurker, I've seen many, many posts from you! My heart is heavy learning of your heath issues - I wish you and hubby nothing but the very best in life. Get out and live this beautiful life! But, don't forget to stop in and say hi

Your hair is just beautiful, by the way. You came here and more than accomplished what you set out to do. I hope you continue to rock it forever, because it sure does suit you!

Much love and well wishes xox

CONGRATULATIONS! Happy 5 years, Groovy Granny!!!

I am sooo happy for you and that you're rightly loving the splendour of your hair! It is incredibly beautiful and silken - you are giving back inspiration to others.

Wishing you the best health and infinite happiness - keep living with joy and to the very fullest!

Love your hair!
Happy anniversary!

Congratulations on your 5 year anniversary I can only hope mine will look as beautiful when my silvers/whites come in! I know I have become a major lurker but I know you will be missed very much here on the forum. It's a wonderful thing to enjoy every moment you can with your family

Also it is very generous of you to pass down your hair toys, not only to family but to forum members as well. I wish you the best in health, love and life and I hope you have a wonderful time with your family

Go GG! Your hair is incredible, I'm so glad you decided to grow it out. I love your waves. And I wish you great health for many years to come.

Yayy congrats!

Your long silvery hair is simply beautiful Groovy Granny, and you are one of the members whose posts I look forward to reading. Congratulations on your five years of growing. Enjoy the time with your family.

GG, you've been such an inspiration and help to me since I joined! Thank you for sharing some of your journeys and insights with all of us!

You're hair is gorgeous and so are you. May God Bless you, DH and your family always!

Oh my goodness ~ I am overwhelmed (to tears again lol) by all the love you have shown me :thud:

You are all so very special to me.... thank you.....you will always be close to my heart and in my thoughts and prayers :grouphug:

DaveDecker
August 28th, 2018, 06:09 PM
Your hair is amazing! Enjoy, and take good care of yourself and your loved ones. :waving:

EdG
August 28th, 2018, 06:27 PM
Happy anniversary, Groovy Granny! :happydance:
Ed

Inching Along
August 28th, 2018, 08:16 PM
Congratulations to you, dear Groovy Granny! Your hair is beautiful! Fabulous job! You have always been an inspiration to me in my hair journey and have cheered me on. Thank you! I hope your health situation improves--for you and your hubby--and that you enjoy life offline. We'll miss you! Blessings to you always! :heart: :flowers:

Groovy Granny
August 28th, 2018, 08:47 PM
Your hair is amazing! Enjoy, and take good care of yourself and your loved ones. :waving:

Happy anniversary, Groovy Granny! :happydance:
Ed

Congratulations to you, dear Groovy Granny! Your hair is beautiful! Fabulous job! You have always been an inspiration to me in my hair journey and have cheered me on. Thank you! I hope your health situation improves--for you and your hubby--and that you enjoy life offline. We'll miss you! Blessings to you always! :heart: :flowers:

Thank you for your kindnesses ~ that means so much to me :flower:

Garnetgem
August 28th, 2018, 08:53 PM
Congratulations on your 5 yr anniversary..your hair is gorgeous such good growth in a short time..take care of your health and family,and do enjoy your hair,hope you pop in from time to time, it wont be quite the same without our GG :)

Groovy Granny
August 28th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Congratulations on your 5 yr anniversary..your hair is gorgeous such good growth in a short time..take care of your health and family,and do enjoy your hair,hope you pop in from time to time, it wont be quite the same without our GG :)

Thank you ~ you are very sweet ...my birthday gemstone friend ;) :lol: :flowers:

hypersensitive
August 29th, 2018, 01:32 AM
Happy anniversary!!! Popped in to say hi!

Corvana
August 29th, 2018, 02:48 AM
Happy anniversary, Groovy Granny! You've always been a face (or... back of head? :laugh:) that I've seen around, and seeing you less has been noticeable. But I wish you many many many days with your family, and happiness and love!

embee
August 29th, 2018, 04:35 AM
Happy Anniversary, GG. I'm glad you reached your goal. Remember you've likely got many more years of growing to go. You're just a spring-chicken to me. :)

Best wishes to you and your DH to enjoy your family and the coming years. Hold them close.

browneyedsusan
August 29th, 2018, 05:42 AM
Your hair looks fantastic, GroovyGranny!

I'll miss you here. You always have something positive to contribute across a range of topics. :) (Knitting and crocheting!:knit: ) I love how your comments pop up all over the forum, seeing your projects and hearing your point of view.

Get out there and have fun, though! Show your friends and family how to have a good time. I hope they can keep up with you! :bounce:

Ligeia Noire
August 29th, 2018, 06:11 AM
You are a wonderful and generous person and life shall reward you with many more years to come in good health and with that beautiful silver hair to have fun with. Congratulations and enjoy yourself and your family.

TatsuOni
August 29th, 2018, 07:12 AM
Congratulation! Your hair looks lovely and you're a wonderful person!

Teazel
August 29th, 2018, 07:13 AM
Happy anniversary, your hair is truly beautiful. :flower:

illicitlizard
August 29th, 2018, 08:05 AM
I love your hair, it's so pretty! Amazing progress and happy hair anniversary :)

Groovy Granny
August 29th, 2018, 10:01 AM
Wow ~ what a blessing to awaken to :flower:

Happy anniversary!!! Popped in to say hi!

Thanks, good to see you :waving:

Happy anniversary, Groovy Granny! You've always been a face (or... back of head? that I've seen around, and seeing you less has been noticeable. But I wish you many many many days with your family, and happiness and love!
LOL yup, not much face to see :p Thank you (((Hugs)))

Happy Anniversary, GG. I'm glad you reached your goal. Remember you've likely got many more years of growing to go. You're just a spring-chicken to me. :)

Best wishes to you and your DH to enjoy your family and the coming years. Hold them close.

Thank you; I wish you the same...keep that youthful spirit :thumbsup:

Your hair looks fantastic, GroovyGranny!

I'll miss you here. You always have something positive to contribute across a range of topics. (Knitting and crocheting!:knit: ) I love how your comments pop up all over the forum, seeing your projects and hearing your point of view.

Get out there and have fun, though! Show your friends and family how to have a good time. I hope they can keep up with you! LOL Thanks ~ will do :rockerdud

You are a wonderful and generous person and life shall reward you with many more years to come in good health and with that beautiful silver hair to have fun with. Congratulations and enjoy yourself and your family.

You are very sweet ~ thank you (((Hugs)))

Congratulation! Your hair looks lovely and you're a wonderful person!

Happy anniversary, your hair is truly beautiful.

I love your hair, it's so pretty! Amazing progress and happy hair anniversary

Thank you :)

You all made my day!

Pumpkin3826
August 29th, 2018, 10:25 AM
Oh my goodness your hair is so beautiful! I love the waves! :cheer:

Groovy Granny
August 29th, 2018, 10:47 AM
Oh my goodness your hair is so beautiful! I love the waves! :cheer:

Thank you :flowers:

slynr
August 29th, 2018, 11:12 AM
Happy anniversary! You've come a long way and your hair looks amazing!!

Groovy Granny
August 29th, 2018, 11:15 AM
Happy anniversary! You've come a long way and your hair looks amazing!!
Hey...long time no see :waving:

harpgal
August 29th, 2018, 11:31 AM
Absolutely beautiful, Groovy Granny! Long hair is age-less and especially lovely when those silvers and whites come in. Tailbone is a wonderful length and it looks like you are almost there. Congratulations!

Groovy Granny
August 29th, 2018, 12:11 PM
Absolutely beautiful, Groovy Granny! Long hair is age-less and especially lovely when those silvers and whites come in. Tailbone is a wonderful length and it looks like you are almost there. Congratulations!

Thank you ~ you have been a long time inspiration :)

cathair
August 29th, 2018, 02:15 PM
Happy anniversary GG! Your ponytail :thudpile:

I hope you enjoy your freedom from the internet to the fullest! You'll be missed round these parts :heartbeat take care xxx

Groovy Granny
August 29th, 2018, 02:48 PM
Happy anniversary GG! Your ponytail :thudpile:

I hope you enjoy your freedom from the internet to the fullest! You'll be missed round these parts :heartbeat take care xxx

Thanks sweetie, I will (((Hugs)))

It has been too hot to do much of anything else here, so I have been enjoying catching up after being away the last 2 months ....and celebrating of course ;)

But starting this weekend, my laptop will begin to cool down :lol:

lapushka
August 29th, 2018, 03:50 PM
GG, I *love* that picture of your full-on waves; it's gorgeous. Anyway, congratulations on your anniversary! :D You came a long way. :)

BrightEyes
August 29th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Your hair is stunning!!! I always love seeing your posts. Thank you for sharing:)

MusicalSpoons
August 29th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Wow, congratulations! Your hair is so very beautiful; I think I've said before but there really is something special about long, white/silver hair. A rare jewel amongst the crowd of conformity, if you will :D you will be missed around here so whenever you feel like popping in to say hi, there will always be a warm welcome at the ready!

I hope you have many more happy times and precious memories to make with your loved ones; I'm sorry you're being affected by health issues, but even if life starts to look a little different (or even very different) I am sure you will still find joy and contentment :flowers: (not being flippant, I speak from experience :) )

Warmest regards and best wishes
Charlotte

Groovy Granny
August 29th, 2018, 04:06 PM
GG, I *love* that picture of your full-on waves; it's gorgeous. Anyway, congratulations on your anniversary! You came a long way.
Thank you....boy did I ever ....and a lot farther than I even dreamed :thud:
I wondered if I could pull off MBL/WL where I was back in the 60's and then again briefly in the mid 90's...never mind going silver :lol:
All thanks to you with your WCC/CG/ROO/LOC advice....and the input of many LHC peeps.
I will be forever grateful :flowers:

Your hair is stunning!!! I always love seeing your posts. Thank you for sharing:)

Wow, congratulations! Your hair is so very beautiful; I think I've said before but there really is something special about long, white/silver hair. A rare jewel amongst the crowd of conformity, if you will :D you will be missed around here so whenever you feel like popping in to say hi, there will always be a warm welcome at the ready!

I hope you have many more happy times and precious memories to make with your loved ones; I'm sorry you're being affected by health issues, but even if life starts to look a little different (or even very different) I am sure you will still find joy and contentment :flowers: (not being flippant, I speak from experience )

Warmest regards and best wishes
Charlotte

That was beautiful Charlotte....very inspiring :love:
I am sure we still have many more wonderful days and memories ahead of us ...to start.... I will be celebrating 45 years married to my best friend and soul mate in October :joy:

Thank you so much (((hugs)))

*Wednesday*
August 29th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Very nice. Your hair looks so healthy long.

Groovy Granny
August 29th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Very nice. Your hair looks so healthy long.

Krissycats
August 29th, 2018, 09:41 PM
You have lovely hair! I always look forward to reading your posts. You always seem to have a kind word for everyone.

Groovy Granny
August 29th, 2018, 09:47 PM
You have lovely hair! I always look forward to reading your posts. You always seem to have a kind word for everyone.

That's nice to hear ~ thank you :flowers:

school of fish
August 30th, 2018, 01:13 AM
So beautiful to see someone embrace her own fulfilment! Your hair is a beautiful expression of it, and you've been a glowing presence on the board throughout - every bit of support you've received you've given back double... so happy for you that you've over-achieved your hair goals - it looks gorgeous!!

I'll keep my eye out for whenever you decide to pop in to say hi :) I wish the best for you and your close ones :)

Groovy Granny
August 30th, 2018, 01:59 AM
So beautiful to see someone embrace her own fulfilment! Your hair is a beautiful expression of it, and you've been a glowing presence on the board throughout - every bit of support you've received you've given back double... so happy for you that you've over-achieved your hair goals - it looks gorgeous!!

I'll keep my eye out for whenever you decide to pop in to say hi :) I wish the best for you and your close ones :)

Thanks so much :flowers:

Beatnik Guy
August 30th, 2018, 11:54 AM
Awesome! :disco:
Happy hairniversary. :)

Groovy Granny
August 30th, 2018, 12:16 PM
Awesome! :disco:
Happy hairniversary. :)

Thank you :D

Lady Stardust
August 30th, 2018, 02:54 PM
Groovy Granny you are an inspiration - both your beautiful hair, and your lovely manner. You brighten up the forum with such positivity and encouragement. I always notice when you take a breather and will miss you on here.

I wish you and your family all the very best. Spending time with the people you love is what life is all about. Enjoy your time away from the tethers of the PC :)

MusicalSpoons
August 30th, 2018, 03:02 PM
That was beautiful Charlotte....very inspiring :love:
I am sure we still have many more wonderful days and memories ahead of us ...to start.... I will be celebrating 45 years married to my best friend and soul mate in October :joy:

Thank you so much (((hugs)))

Oh how wonderful! Congratulations!! :D

Groovy Granny
August 30th, 2018, 03:43 PM
Groovy Granny you are an inspiration - both your beautiful hair, and your lovely manner. You brighten up the forum with such positivity and encouragement. I always notice when you take a breather and will miss you on here.

I wish you and your family all the very best. Spending time with the people you love is what life is all about. Enjoy your time away from the tethers of the PC :)
You are very sweet ~ thank you :flowers:

Oh how wonderful! Congratulations!! :D

Thanks; we actually met when we were 5, dated briefly in High School, then reconnected the year after graduating.
A good, long lasting marriage is rare gift in this day and age....and I have been blessed with a very good man :love:

Cg
August 31st, 2018, 03:31 PM
.... we actually met when we were 5, dated briefly in High School, then reconnected the year after graduating.
A good, long lasting marriage is rare gift in this day and age....and I have been blessed with a very good man :love:

And he's been blessed with you.

As have we here. We appreciate you more than you know.

Groovy Granny
August 31st, 2018, 05:10 PM
And he's been blessed with you.

As have we here. We appreciate you more than you know.

Thank you (((HUGS)))) :flower:

languagenut
August 31st, 2018, 08:01 PM
Congrats on 5 years! Your hair is very beautiful; I think I've mentioned this before but I hope that when my hair goes silver it will look like yours. :crush:

Your kind presence has been a great blessing here, and I'm glad to hear that you plan to stop in and see us sometimes :). Take care of yourself, and have a great time with your family! :flowers:

Groovy Granny
August 31st, 2018, 08:45 PM
Congrats on 5 years! Your hair is very beautiful; I think I've mentioned this before but I hope that when my hair goes silver it will look like yours. :crush:

Your kind presence has been a great blessing here, and I'm glad to hear that you plan to stop in and see us sometimes :). Take care of yourself, and have a great time with your family! :flowers:

Thanks sweetie :flowers:

Keep making all those pretty hair toys; you have a wonderful talent :thumbsup:

Kat-Rinnč Naido
September 1st, 2018, 05:25 PM
Happy 5 year anniversary Groovy Granny! Congratulations on a lovely head of hair and thank you for sharing.
I wish you all the best in health, much peace and great happiness. Enjoy your sabbatical:grouphug:

Groovy Granny
September 1st, 2018, 06:36 PM
Happy 5 year anniversary Groovy Granny! Congratulations on a lovely head of hair and thank you for sharing.
I wish you all the best in health, much peace and great happiness. Enjoy your sabbatical:grouphug:
Thanks so much (((hugs)))

Elly May
September 2nd, 2018, 05:54 AM
Your hair is lovely, as you seem to be inside and out. Saying a little prayer for you and your husband's health issues. Blessings!!!

Groovy Granny
September 2nd, 2018, 07:19 AM
Your hair is lovely, as you seem to be inside and out. Saying a little prayer for you and your husband's health issues. Blessings!!!

You are very sweet; thank you :flowers:

enting
September 2nd, 2018, 02:19 PM
Your hair has grown so much in 5 years! I would love to have hair just like yours when I'm your age, it's beautiful.

Now off you go to spend more time with your best friend and soulmate :heartbeat (what a wonderful description!)

2gaits
September 2nd, 2018, 02:45 PM
Your hair is beautiful!

Groovy Granny
September 2nd, 2018, 02:49 PM
Your hair has grown so much in 5 years! I would love to have hair just like yours when I'm your age, it's beautiful.
Now off you go to spend more time with your best friend and soulmate :heartbeat (what a wonderful description!)

Your hair is beautiful!

Thank you both :flower:

AutobotsAttack
September 3rd, 2018, 11:45 PM
There’s my favorite user on here!!! Congratulations! It’s always nice to see you pop up on here. I pray you make an easy recovery.

I have no idea what my hair will look like as it greys, seeing as how I’m a youngster, but it’s something to look forward to since you make it look FIERCE lol

Juanita
September 4th, 2018, 02:51 AM
Congratulations Groovy Granny. You have beautiful hair. Shall miss your thoughtful posts.

Groovy Granny
September 4th, 2018, 09:29 AM
There’s my favorite user on here!!! Congratulations! It’s always nice to see you pop up on here. I pray you make an easy recovery.

I have no idea what my hair will look like as it greys, seeing as how I’m a youngster, but it’s something to look forward to since you make it look FIERCE lol

Awwww thank you (((Hugs)))
I am sure you will have an awesome journey with your long curls; what amazing growth you have had ~ enjoy :cheer:

Congratulations Groovy Granny. You have beautiful hair. Shall miss your thoughtful posts.

Colourful
September 4th, 2018, 10:15 AM
I love the colour of your hair, very beautiful! Awesome progress! :)

Groovy Granny
September 4th, 2018, 01:43 PM
I love the colour of your hair, very beautiful! Awesome progress! :)

Thank you :flower:

Sarahlabyrinth
September 4th, 2018, 01:45 PM
I love reading all these wonderful compliments about your beautiful hair - they are so well deserved :D :flower:

Groovy Granny
September 4th, 2018, 02:07 PM
I love reading all these wonderful compliments about your beautiful hair - they are so well deserved :D :flower:
Thank you (((Hugs)))

TBH...this is very humbling and wonderful lol ...I never expected such a response; maybe a few congrats at most :o

I am very grateful and feel very blessed by everyone's kindness :grouphug:

Sarahlabyrinth
September 4th, 2018, 02:10 PM
Thank you (((Hugs)))

TBH...this is very humbling and wonderful lol ...I never expected such a response; maybe a few congrats at most :o

I am very grateful and feel very blessed by everyone's kindness :grouphug:

Well, you are so well known on here, and your hair so stunning; so of course you will get oodles of responses :D

Groovy Granny
September 4th, 2018, 03:30 PM
Well, you are so well known on here, and your hair so stunning; so of course you will get oodles of responses :D

:agape: That's all news to me :lol:

Crystawni
September 5th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Many happies for your fifthiversary, GG! I've gotta say my hair aspires to be like yours one day. :grin: Live, love and be happy, oh tawny silver sister.

Groovy Granny
September 5th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Many happies for your fifthiversary, GG! I've gotta say my hair aspires to be like yours one day. :grin: Live, love and be happy, oh tawny silver sister.
Thanks so much my pretty, tawny, silver, sister ~ and inspiration/support the past 5 years ;) :flowers:

Alissalocks
September 5th, 2018, 10:14 PM
Wow I just found this thread and happy anniversary Groovy G!! Your silver is such an inspiration, and just lovely and thick waves to die for!!! :thud: Thank you for all the joy you share here :D

Groovy Granny
September 5th, 2018, 11:12 PM
Wow I just found this thread and happy anniversary Groovy G!! Your silver is such an inspiration, and just lovely and thick waves to die for!!! :thud: Thank you for all the joy you share here :D

Thank you ~ that means a lot :o

Medievalmaniac
September 6th, 2018, 07:31 AM
Congratulations on your LHC anniversary! :flower:

Groovy Granny
September 6th, 2018, 09:07 AM
Congratulations on your LHC anniversary! :flower:

zashin66
September 6th, 2018, 10:19 AM
Happy Fifth Groovy Granny. I love your interesting colors in the styles you have shown. They make a simple hairstyle look amazing.

Groovy Granny
September 6th, 2018, 10:21 AM
Happy Fifth Groovy Granny. I love your interesting colors in the styles you have shown. They make a simple hairstyle look amazing.

I just saw your pics....gorgeous :thud:

Lady Stardust
September 6th, 2018, 04:51 PM
:agape: That's all news to me :lol:

I’m not at all surprised at the responses because you really shine through this forum :blossom:

Groovy Granny
September 6th, 2018, 05:24 PM
I’m not at all surprised at the responses because you really shine through this forum :blossom:

Thank you (((hugs)))
You are very sweet :flowers:

Silverbrumby
September 7th, 2018, 12:22 AM
Popping i after a long long break from here to say congratulations and your hair is so beautiful.

Groovy Granny
September 7th, 2018, 06:41 AM
Popping i after a long long break from here to say congratulations and your hair is so beautiful.

Hey there :waving: good to see you again!

moonshroomm
September 8th, 2018, 07:44 AM
Congratulations on your anniversary!! Your hair is absolutely beautiful.

Groovy Granny
September 8th, 2018, 09:41 AM
Congratulations on your anniversary!! Your hair is absolutely beautiful.

I hope you are enjoying the forum; it is a great place for inspiration and support :cheer:

MsKafka
September 8th, 2018, 10:53 AM
Congrats! Your hair is so beautiful!!

Groovy Granny
September 8th, 2018, 11:22 AM
Congrats! Your hair is so beautiful!!

Welcome ~ enjoy the forum! :cheer:

hanniejayyy
September 8th, 2018, 07:18 PM
wow! congrats and happy hair anniversary, i hope you have lots of fun living life to the fullest!

Groovy Granny
September 8th, 2018, 08:44 PM
wow! congrats and happy hair anniversary, i hope you have lots of fun living life to the fullest!

Welcome ~ enjoy the forum :cheer:

Thanks; I'll try to :eyebrows: