PDA

View Full Version : Help to get established in the order of long haired knights. :)

zashin66
August 22nd, 2018, 11:48 AM
I would like to officially join the long haired knights if that is possible and I would like help to choose a title within this order.;);)

leayellena
August 23rd, 2018, 12:07 AM
same here :)

Nightshade
August 23rd, 2018, 12:12 AM
I'm totally happy to help! Would you like to know how I go about picking them so you can find your own name that way, or like me to give you one?

(that said, I'd kind of like a separate thread just for knighting people and then the main thread could be the RPG thread since my subscription to that thread hasn't worked in years :lol: )

*Wednesday*
August 23rd, 2018, 10:39 AM
I would like a name picked.

zashin66
August 23rd, 2018, 11:53 AM
I'm totally happy to help! Would you like to know how I go about picking them so you can find your own name that way, or like me to give you one?

(that said, I'd kind of like a separate thread just for knighting people and then the main thread could be the RPG thread since my subscription to that thread hasn't worked in years :lol: )

Pick one for me. I love horses and live in Texas, USA and love my children (12 and 13) and want to grow to the floor and Love God.

Kaoria
August 23rd, 2018, 02:43 PM

Ooooh me too! So what’s the process, I’d love to have a go at picking a title (and when it fails I’ll ask you to do it instead 🤭😜). Thank you kindly!

Ylva
August 23rd, 2018, 03:22 PM
I'm very interested in the process. I don't think I'm quite ready to be knighted yet myself, but I keep keen eyes on the others who will be.

WildandSeawhite
August 23rd, 2018, 03:50 PM
I have also been very curious about being knighted into the Order, but I didn’t know how to ask! :o

daisy rei
August 23rd, 2018, 11:57 PM

I had mixed feelings about whether or not to PM you about getting a name. People in the original thread had mentioned that you no longer checked up there and to message you instead but I figured you had to be swamped with name requests and didn't want to bother you! :p

Soulina
August 24th, 2018, 12:05 AM
I have always wondered how I could join the order of long haired knights, never knew where to ask. I would love join also.

Suortuva
August 24th, 2018, 12:23 AM
I'm very interested in the process. I don't think I'm quite ready to be knighted yet myself, but I keep keen eyes on the others who will be.

I feel quite the same. I'm very interested, but I still feel pretty 'new', because I'm not writing so much here...

Ylva
August 24th, 2018, 09:22 AM
I feel quite the same. I'm very interested, but I still feel pretty 'new', because I'm not writing so much here...

That - and I think it would be nice to mark a milestone. Like when I reach BCL, I might request to be knighted.

daisy rei
August 24th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Here's the original thread for those that were curious about what it is:

https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=222

Joules
August 24th, 2018, 02:21 PM
I would like to join too! I hope I'm not too late for the party :D I'm finally feeling that my hair is getting long and that I'm not gonna be an impostor in the Order :D

Starchild494
August 24th, 2018, 02:43 PM
me too please!

Stray_mind
August 24th, 2018, 10:38 PM
I am not ready to join yet, as my hair is Far from "long", but i am actually curious and interested in what the order actually is and how can i join it in the future ^^