PDA

View Full Version : “It’s a 10” hair products

Milkchocolate
August 21st, 2018, 09:30 AM
Seen this brand for YEARS and never bothered to purchase or look into because they always tend to be in the 20$-40$ dollar range at target, Walgreens etc

After trying to be silicone free..it just wasn’t working for me so I wanted Dimethicone high on the list! I purchased their deep conditioner in squeeze tube and woww!! It gives me such shine, slip, manageability, and less tangles. and it’s then and there I decided to never go cone free again :)

I am honestly really loving their products! :) ❤️ They are sooo good for dry hair! Has anyone ever tried anything from It’s a 10 and what were your thoughts and experiences?

Dark40
August 21st, 2018, 11:26 AM
Yes, I've tried their leave-in conditioner, and I love it, love it, love it! I use it all of the time. I also love the way it smells too! :) I bet their deep conditioner does give your hair lots of shine and slip! I love products that gives my hair lots of shine and slip! And, also help with the detangling as well!

lapushka
August 21st, 2018, 04:32 PM
If you want something with dimethicone and a little protein, try the HE Hello Hydration conditioner, if you haven't tried this one already; it is such a great detangler. I mean, it is for me. It's one of my very favorites. I haven't used it in a while, since I am trying to use other, older, products up this year. But... it's an oldie but a goodie. :)

Milkchocolate
August 21st, 2018, 06:49 PM
Yes, I've tried their leave-in conditioner, and I love it, love it, love it! I use it all of the time. I also love the way it smells too! :) I bet their deep conditioner does give your hair lots of shine and slip! I love products that gives my hair lots of shine and slip! And, also help with the detangling as well!

If it’s the leave-in in that little spray bottle you are talking about.. I’m dying to try it! :) does it weigh your hair down or is it just fine?

Milkchocolate
August 21st, 2018, 06:50 PM
If you want something with dimethicone and a little protein, try the HE Hello Hydration conditioner, if you haven't tried this one already; it is such a great detangler. I mean, it is for me. It's one of my very favorites. I haven't used it in a while, since I am trying to use other, older, products up this year. But... it's an oldie but a goodie. :)

That sounds right up my alley :) I think my hair loves the cone/ protein combo. Thank you for the suggestion!

Dark40
August 22nd, 2018, 01:13 PM
If it’s the leave-in in that little spray bottle you are talking about.. I’m dying to try it! :) does it weigh your hair down or is it just fine?

Yeah, that's the little spray bottle I am talking about....oh, when you try it you're gonna love it! :) no, it doesn't weigh my hair down at all! And, I also always like to use to flat-iron my hair too. It an excellent heat protectant! :D

Dark40
August 22nd, 2018, 01:14 PM

Yeah, that's the little spray bottle I am talking about....oh, when you try it you're gonna love it! :) no, it doesn't weigh my hair down at all! And, I also always like to use to flat-iron my hair too. It an excellent heat protectant! :D

Dark40
August 22nd, 2018, 01:16 PM

Oh yeah, I also love HE Hello Hydration conditioner too! I'm using that now. It is a great detangler. It is also one my very favorites too, and I also love the way it smells too! :) Awww, it's a shame that you haven't used it in a while. I bet it is an oldie but goodie. :)

lapushka
August 22nd, 2018, 03:33 PM
Oh yeah, I also love HE Hello Hydration conditioner too! I'm using that now. It is a great detangler. It is also one my very favorites too, and I also love the way it smells too! :) Awww, it's a shame that you haven't used it in a while. I bet it is an oldie but goodie. :)

Sooo many products to get through, Dark40! ;) I've got a long list already, but the year's not over yet. :)

Dark40
August 22nd, 2018, 04:39 PM
Sooo many products to get through, Dark40! ;) I've got a long list already, but the year's not over yet. :)

Yeahhhhh, I know whatcha mean, lapushka! :) Me too, also have soooooo many products to get through! You're not gonna believe how big my hair product stash is too! I have 5 xerox boxes of different hair products, a whole bathroom cabinet of different hair products, and also 3 plastic containers of more different hair products as well! So, I know exactly what you are going through...lol. :D You are right the year is not over yet. :)

nycelle
August 22nd, 2018, 07:42 PM
I always see this brand but never tried it. I keep hearing great things about them though. Glad they worked for you.

lapushka
August 23rd, 2018, 06:13 AM
Yeahhhhh, I know whatcha mean, lapushka! :) Me too, also have soooooo many products to get through! You're not gonna believe how big my hair product stash is too! I have 5 xerox boxes of different hair products, a whole bathroom cabinet of different hair products, and also 3 plastic containers of more different hair products as well! So, I know exactly what you are going through...lol. :D You are right the year is not over yet. :)

OMG you're rivaling my stash, Dark40! Want to join my product-use-it up thread? I'll show it to you:
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=145981

And there's one I started for next year also:
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=146808

You're welcome to join. I have kept a list since this January, and so I'm through a lot of stuff already. I use the "use my stash" to state the individual bottle I used up, and then the project threads to recite the full lists.

Dark40
August 23rd, 2018, 07:58 PM
OMG you're rivaling my stash, Dark40! Want to join my product-use-it up thread? I'll show it to you:
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=145981

And there's one I started for next year also:
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=146808

You're welcome to join. I have kept a list since this January, and so I'm through a lot of stuff already. I use the "use my stash" to state the individual bottle I used up, and then the project threads to recite the full lists.

Yes, I know whatch mean, lapushka! Thank you for the threads I have joined them with you. I haven't been through that much stuff yet but I'm getting there.

lapushka
August 24th, 2018, 08:49 AM
Yes, I know whatch mean, lapushka! Thank you for the threads I have joined them with you. I haven't been through that much stuff yet but I'm getting there.

I'm sure you'll do fine! :D Thanks for joining! :D

deeisme
August 28th, 2018, 11:16 PM

Dark 40, which leave in have you used? There's a half dozen. Is it the original with the hot pink top? I've been considering that or the Chi Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex.

I've been looking at this line for a little while now but haven't tried any yet.

I recently read The Silk Express Miracle Silk Daily Conditioner being touted as a Thermasilk alternative for those still mourning that discontinued product. I found that intriguing. There sure seem to be a lot of positive reviews.

Dark40
August 29th, 2018, 09:08 PM
I'm sure you'll do fine! :D Thanks for joining! :D

Oh, yes I think so too!: D You're welcome! :blossom:

Dark40
August 29th, 2018, 09:12 PM
Dark 40, which leave in have you used? There's a half dozen. Is it the original with the hot pink top? I've been considering that or the Chi Silk Infusion Silk Reconstructing Complex.

I've been looking at this line for a little while now but haven't tried any yet.

I recently read The Silk Express Miracle Silk Daily Conditioner being touted as a Thermasilk alternative for those still mourning that discontinued product. I found that intriguing. There sure seem to be a lot of positive reviews.

Yes, I've been using the original one with the pink top and blue bottom bottle! Yes, I've heard that there are different kinds that you can try! Oh, I think once you try this line you are going to love it! :D

Oh, I used to love Thermasilk line too! I also mourn the lost of their product line too. I'm glad that there are some alternatives though! I also find that intriguing too. Thank you for sharing that product with me! :)

deeisme
August 30th, 2018, 08:11 AM
Yes, I've been using the original one with the pink top and blue bottom bottle! Yes, I've heard that there are different kinds that you can try! Oh, I think once you try this line you are going to love it! :D

Oh, I used to love Thermasilk line too! I also mourn the lost of their product line too. I'm glad that there are some alternatives though! I also find that intriguing too. Thank you for sharing that product with me! :)

Oooo I think my next purchase may be the original leave in. It sounds lovely, and the It's A 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Daily Conditioner (wow that's quite the handle) sounds darned good too the more I read about it. There's no way to know if it rivals Thermasilk without giving it a try. Hmmm and maybe the deep conditioner . . . . I think I'm going to have to pace myself as my husband is starting to comment on my growing collection!

Dark40
September 1st, 2018, 08:56 PM
Oooo I think my next purchase may be the original leave in. It sounds lovely, and the It's A 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Daily Conditioner (wow that's quite the handle) sounds darned good too the more I read about it. There's no way to know if it rivals Thermasilk without giving it a try. Hmmm and maybe the deep conditioner . . . . I think I'm going to have to pace myself as my husband is starting to comment on my growing collection!

Oooooo yes, it is darm good! :D I've been using it for 3 years now, and me and my hair loves it! Especially, when you're using heat tools like a blow-dryer, flat-iron, and a curling-iron! And, the smell is just awesome!!! :) It's like perfume! I have to try the It's a 10 Silk Express Miracle Silk Daily Conditioner. This is the first time I've ever heard of it. Yes, you are definitely right that there's no way to know if it rivals Thermasilk without giving it a try. Yes, also the deep conditioner too......I bet your husband is starting to comment on your growing collection! I also have a huge stash that I'm trying to get rid of too, and as I start to get rid of products I always tend to add more! :D