PDA

View Full Version : Products Reviews

TeaAndSketches
August 13th, 2018, 06:28 PM
Hello everyone,

I've been looking at what products I should try next after I finish up my current shampoo and conditioners. I am currently using Yes To Coconut line and it's nice and all but I want to find a sulfate-free alternative. Has anyone tried the following brands?

- Loreal Sulfate-Free Ever line
-Not Your Mother's
-Maui Moisture

If yes, what did you like about it and what did you not? For brand, which of their lines did you like?

Jo Ann
August 14th, 2018, 12:14 AM
Before blowing Big Buck$ on shampoos and conditioners that your hair might not like, see if you can find travel/trial sizes of the ones you would like to try--it will be cheaper in the long run and you won't get caught with a bunch of higher-priced shampoos your hair might not like.

The store I work at just started carrying Maui Moisture and I ask customers what they think of it. Right now, almost all of them are trying it for the first time, so it will be a month or two before I start getting feedback on it. There's some users here of Maui Moisture that might check in and give you their feedback. FWIW, I'm coming up on the end of the Shea Moisture shampoo and conditioner I got last August and I'm eyeing Maui Moisture for my next check-out :)

Good luck and happy hunting!

LittleHealthy
August 14th, 2018, 12:38 AM
There are a few reviews of Maui Moisture on YouTube floating around at the moment, too :)

lapushka
August 14th, 2018, 08:22 AM
Hello everyone,

I've been looking at what products I should try next after I finish up my current shampoo and conditioners. I am currently using Yes To Coconut line and it's nice and all but I want to find a sulfate-free alternative. Has anyone tried the following brands?

- Loreal Sulfate-Free Ever line
-Not Your Mother's
-Maui Moisture

If yes, what did you like about it and what did you not? For brand, which of their lines did you like?

There's also:

- HASK
- Avalon Organics
- Shea Moisture

to consider.

Personally, I love HASK + Shea Moisture, but not for the shampoos, for other things, stylers where SM is concerned and the oil vials where HASK is concerned.

Dark40
August 16th, 2018, 04:17 PM
Yes, I've tried the Loreal Evercreme line, and it works my hair lots of wonders! I love it, and my hair loves it! I've used the both the Evercreme shampoo and conditioner, and also the Evercreme Cleansing Balm as well. It works great! :)

Frankenstein
August 16th, 2018, 06:06 PM
I’ve tried Maui Moisture conditioners and I like them. The scents are also soooo good.

ursaV
August 16th, 2018, 06:35 PM
I've used the not your mother's "way to grow" and liked it, though I don't remember anything extraordinary in the growth or shine department. It also may be a little expensive for the amount your get.

Milkchocolate
August 16th, 2018, 09:57 PM
I’ve tried Maui Moisture conditioners and I like them. The scents are also soooo good.

I just picked up the vanilla bean hair butter mask today! Have you tried it?