PDA

View Full Version : New Pics!

snowbird
November 2nd, 2008, 03:24 PM
Howdy all!

I'm rarely on (I know), but just posted some new pics to my album. My hair is still big(ger), has broken the shoulder threshold, and shows little concern for things like 'gravity'.

Friend me for pics

Thanks!

Snowbird

Speckla
November 2nd, 2008, 03:25 PM
Product will help introduce your hair to gravity!

Always curls! btw!
________
Vaporizers (http://vaporizers.net/vaporizers)

cuddledumplin
November 2nd, 2008, 03:37 PM
That's great news. I've always loved your hair. It makes you look like you stepped from a Pre-Raphaelite painting.

Silver & Gold
November 2nd, 2008, 03:46 PM
That is some seriously curly hair. My oldest son has hair about like yours. He tried to grow it a couple of times but cut it before it got the length you have on your hair.

I got a chuckle out of the way you said that your 'hair has little concern for things like gravity'.

I can imagine growing hair like this would be a challenge but what lovely, lovely curls. I really liked your updos, they looked so feminine and romantic.

Also your curls look shiny and defined. So once you get enough weight to pull that hair down a bit you will have some rocking long hair!

Lamb
November 2nd, 2008, 03:54 PM
:thudpile:
Your hair looks absolutely gorgeous!
Is your routine still the same?
Welcome back, it's good to see you posting again! :flowers:

snowbird
November 2nd, 2008, 03:56 PM
Should start growing down eventually...elsewise I may need hazard lights by the time I get to waist :silly:

Thanks!! :blush:

snowbird
November 2nd, 2008, 03:59 PM
Hi Lamb!

We cross posted. Yes, my routine is still the same:
Soap and water to wash (nothing fancy with the soap)
Detangle every third day or so
Usually some sort of leave in, whatever is cheap at boots. I can go without product, but it's a type of insurance against the british drizzle.

Nice to (virtually) see you! And thanks!

manderly
November 2nd, 2008, 06:10 PM
:agape:

Wow, you know I love your boingies *boing!*. Your hair has gotten......um....huger? Hehehehe, It's lovely as always :D

Do you have an ultimate goal? And how long is it now stretched out?

Again, LOVE LOVE LOVE your curls, and I've missed seeing you around!

tomm
November 2nd, 2008, 06:31 PM
Your curls are, as ever, AMAZING!! Thanks for sharing the new pictures.

tiny_teesha
November 2nd, 2008, 06:51 PM
Wow i can't wait to see how it will look like at waist!! Your hair is fabulous, and i love its volume!

Cinnamon Hair
November 2nd, 2008, 07:32 PM
Thanks for sharing the new pics. The curls are lovely and so unique!