PDA

View Full Version : I dont get it?

Dee94
August 9th, 2018, 10:35 AM
How come I can't access my own Profile page? I'll click on ''My Profile'' at the top right with the other settings and this is what I get everytime...

''
Software Message Dee94, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. ''

????? A little frustrating. Not sure where to go to figure out why either...
I can't seem to even upload a profile picture either? What do I gotta do?
Did I do something wrong? And got blocked? Don't even know what I would have done wrong.

*Wednesday*
August 9th, 2018, 11:03 AM
I can see your profile. Once you hit 25 posts you will gain access. You have 26. Give a few days.

MusicalSpoons
August 9th, 2018, 11:07 AM
This post explains all!
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=68520

Though you've now passed 25 posts so no doubt your permissions will be changed soon, possibly before you even see this ;)

Dee94
August 9th, 2018, 11:13 AM
I can see your profile. Once you hit 25 posts you will gain access. You have 26. Give a few days.

Ohh, I thought it would have automatically changed right away, as I hit 25! Thank you!

This post explains all!
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=68520

Though you've now passed 25 posts so no doubt your permissions will be changed soon, possibly before you even see this ;)

Thanks for the link! :)

Chromis
August 9th, 2018, 02:40 PM
We do review to make sure they are quality posts and that people aren't just post racing!

Also, posts in certain sections (like new or games) do not count, as the link above mentions :flower:

Dee94
August 9th, 2018, 02:55 PM
We do review to make sure they are quality posts and that people aren't just post racing!

Also, posts in certain sections (like new or games) do not count, as the link above mentions :flower:

That makes sense! Perfect, thank you! :flowers:

MissMuse
August 9th, 2018, 08:19 PM
Can someone check my profile too please? I have over 25 posts and have emailed and got no reply but cant access my profile either. Any help much appreciated :)

neko_kawaii
August 9th, 2018, 08:43 PM
MissMuse, what is it you can't do?

MissMuse
August 10th, 2018, 04:00 PM
Add a profile picturd etc. I might not have enough posts for that. Just wasnt sure if I was doing something wrong

neko_kawaii
August 10th, 2018, 04:40 PM
Do the following:
Settings link (top right corner) > Scroll down to "My Settings" on the left hand side and select Edit Profile Picture

What happens?

MissMuse
August 11th, 2018, 03:56 AM
Ah!! thank you so much, Turns out I need to be on my laptop and not my phone to find it. Thanks for your time to help me :)

MusicalSpoons
August 11th, 2018, 06:31 AM
Ah!! thank you so much, Turns out I need to be on my laptop and not my phone to find it. Thanks for your time to help me :)

Just FYI, it also works if you tap 'view full site' at the bottom of the page when you're on a phone or tablet :flower: