PDA

View Full Version : How to make my hair look better from the front

Elyon
August 9th, 2018, 06:16 AM
Hi,

I don't know if this is really the right place to ask this but I was looking on the internet to find somewhere where I can ask this question because I'm too shy to ask anyone.

Basically I think my hair looks quite nice from the back but on the front I have little bits of hair on the side of my head that are shorter and are kind of hard to make go back with the rest of my hair. I've heard them referred to as 'baby hairs' before but I don't have them on the front just the sides around above my ears. I just want all of my hair to go backwards without those tiny little bits that I have to tuck behind my ears but I don't know if that's even possible so hopefully someone can tell me.

I'm too shy to take a picture of my face but I included my hair from the back :)

I didn't have many pictures so I found one from a month or two ago, here it is: https://i.imgur.com/mdkK3JS.jpg

(https://i.imgur.com/mdkK3JS.jpgThere's)There's obviously lots online about doing hairstyles for the back of your head but not a lot on dealing with these tiny bits of hair. I just tuck them behind my ears for now but I don't think that's what your meant to do because I don't see other people with that.

P.S. I'm a boy.

Thank you very much for your help!!

neko_kawaii
August 9th, 2018, 06:39 AM
Some people just have naturally shorter hairs in that area. I have a patch of hair right in front of my ears that don’t grow longer than about three inches.

Another possibility is damage. Do you wear glasses? If so, those hairs may get caught in the henges and break.

You could use some sort of product to slick them back and help keep them behind your ears.

MusicalSpoons
August 9th, 2018, 08:49 AM
I had the same kind of thing all my life until some months after I started using a satin sleep cap which kept those hairs contained and protected along with the rest of my hair. It turns out they were just not growing longer than about 4 inches before because they were being damaged all the time just by never being contained, and now they have grown more they are long enough to go into my hairstyles! I never thought that would ever happen!

However most people do have chunks of hair that just naturally don't grow longer (I do, it just happens that my ear pieces aren't naturally as short as I thought) and that's fine and normal too :)