PDA

View Full Version : Length check surprised me today! Also, question...

TheCurlyMermaid
August 1st, 2018, 03:25 PM
Today, I deep conditioned my hair and let it air dry because I wanted to put it up in a protective style. I figured that before I did that, it might be a good idea to do a length check since I haven't in a while, and was surprised to find my hair was at/past waist-length when stretched! Growth often goes unnoticed by me for a while because my 3b/c curls and the shrinkage hide the growth for a while. But I'm a happy girl today! :happydance:

A couple of questions though... would you consider my curly hair bsl or mbl? And it's hard for me to tell because I have what I consider a short torso, but would you say my hair is waist or hip-length when stretched?

https://78.media.tumblr.com/4d0c3ebe1f54cd9ca66e87d07fbc717e/tumblr_pcswo4AiHZ1wj7k4xo1_1280.jpg

Sorry it's so blurry- they were taken with my shaky hands and an old Samsung's camera.:doh:

MusicalSpoons
August 1st, 2018, 04:36 PM
Very pretty! I'm actually finding it quite hard to tell where BSL/MBL are on you - for some people they can be the same, even. Stretched looks waist length, to me, maybe waist+. Though it doesn't look far to go for hip, either way :)

AutobotsAttack
August 1st, 2018, 05:38 PM
Definitely waist length

TheCurlyMermaid
August 1st, 2018, 06:16 PM
Thanks ladies! :o

Xan
August 1st, 2018, 08:50 PM
Today, I deep conditioned my hair and let it air dry because I wanted to put it up in a protective style. I figured that before I did that, it might be a good idea to do a length check since I haven't in a while, and was surprised to find my hair was at/past waist-length when stretched! Growth often goes unnoticed by me for a while because my 3b/c curls and the shrinkage hide the growth for a while. But I'm a happy girl today! :happydance:

A couple of questions though... would you consider my curly hair bsl or mbl? And it's hard for me to tell because I have what I consider a short torso, but would you say my hair is waist or hip-length when stretched?

https://78.media.tumblr.com/4d0c3ebe1f54cd9ca66e87d07fbc717e/tumblr_pcswo4AiHZ1wj7k4xo1_1280.jpg

Sorry it's so blurry- they were taken with my shaky hands and an old Samsung's camera.:doh:

Looks awesome don't stop there keep growing;)

Spikey
August 1st, 2018, 09:53 PM
I would say MBL curly, waist stretched. Looking good!

LittleHealthy
August 1st, 2018, 09:54 PM
I love your curls!!!

TheCurlyMermaid
August 2nd, 2018, 12:24 PM
I love your curls!!!

Thank you!

I would say MBL curly, waist stretched. Looking good!

Awesome! Thank you!

Looks awesome don't stop there keep growing;)

Thank you! I'm hoping to get it curly to tailbone, stretched to classic!

Dark40
August 2nd, 2018, 03:56 PM
I agree with MusicalSpoons. To me, BSL/MBL are the same. Now, to me stretched your looks waist length.