PDA

View Full Version : Just short hair things

Ardyn
July 10th, 2018, 10:18 AM
Ardyn, 2 months ago: Right, let’s research for growing this pixie out.

Everyone: The hardest part is the horrid, never-ending, in-between stages where the hair on the nape of your neck grows into a tiny mullet and tickles allll the time.

Ardyn, 2 months ago: Psh, that’s nothing. Wild horses cannot drag me away from returning to my long haired glory!

*2 MONTHS LATER*

Mullet!Ardyn: SWEET MOTHER HAVE MERCY, MY NECK FEELS LIKE AN ANTS’ NEST. HAND ME THE DAMN CLIPPERS I NEED TO SHAVE THIS OFF—

Ardyn’s Significant Other: NO! I swore I would not let you cut your hair! You made me promise!

Mullet!Ardyn: *writhes on the floor*

—————

For real though, I’m happy for the growth but MAN ALIVE MY NECK TICKLES.

Wildhorserider
July 10th, 2018, 10:27 AM
I say cut a hole in a tube sock and wear it around your neck... please post a picture 😆

Stray_mind
July 10th, 2018, 11:29 AM
If you ever feel the need to grab clippers put this on :D

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-0Wl2OY4A61A/T6lMw6JFHFI/AAAAAAAAAsk/iVqs_DKIoiQ/s400/Cone_of_Shame.jpg

Arciela
July 10th, 2018, 05:17 PM
My BF's mom grew hers out a couple years ago..she just bought a bunch of clips from the dollar store and kept it pinned up almost the entire time! I don't know how she did it..it takes a brave soul to stick with it XD

ursaV
July 10th, 2018, 05:25 PM
I don't know how some think short hair is more efficient in the summer. Remembering my chin length bob flopping into my face, sticking to my face sweat. Can't put it up so it sticks to my neck sweat. And then its all stringy but I didn't feel bad about washing it because I wanted to live in a cold shower anyway because I am drowning in sweat. Ugh, I'm not missing those days because I'm now sitting here nice and cool with my hair completely bunned with a fan blowing directly on me.

browneyedsusan
July 10th, 2018, 07:22 PM
Been there. Done that.
It felt like the hottest summer on record! I had the WORST case of ponytail envy in the world!
:justy: my hair was touching my neck!!!!!

illicitlizard
July 11th, 2018, 03:49 AM
Hair touching the neck is the gosh darn worst feeling omg. Last summer was actually the best for staying cool because of the buzz cut. Nothing on my neck, everything was great. Now my hair's touching my neck and I've only got a few months before the climate turns on me again :eek: need to invest in a lot of bobby pins/clips

Peppergirl
July 11th, 2018, 05:27 AM
I can totally relate, I am at that stage now. Hair on my neck, bangs poking me in the eyes, misery! It's not wavy, it's not straight. Ugggh! :thud:

Trip
July 11th, 2018, 07:16 AM
I’m past shoulders now but currently having my eyes gouged out by growing out my bangs