PDA

View Full Version : Do You Know Anyone In Real Life That Had Thigh Length Hair?

Dark40
July 8th, 2018, 03:06 PM
Hi all,

I had a friend in real life that had thigh length hair. I asked her one day, "What was the longest your hair has ever been in high school?" and her response was, "Thigh Length."

Who here do you know with Thigh Length hair?

Beckstar
July 8th, 2018, 03:15 PM
I've never see anyone with thigh length hair. Hip or tailbone is about the longest I've seen.

gossamer
July 8th, 2018, 03:22 PM
I'm curious, did you not get satisfactory enough responses to your last few threads like this?

https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=140527
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=146353
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=146236

Dark40
July 8th, 2018, 03:27 PM
No, I did not get satisfactory enough responses to my last few threads like this. I thought that I would've had more responses than this I guess.

Beckstar
July 8th, 2018, 03:41 PM
I guess it's because there are several threads dedicated to different lengths and there's also a long hair sighting thread. You might be able to find examples of the desired lengths in those threads.

Dark40
July 8th, 2018, 03:43 PM
Ok, thanks. I will try there.

Beckstar
July 8th, 2018, 03:45 PM
Ok, thanks. I will try there.

You're welcome. There are so many gorgeous heads of hair around here. You'll be bound to find some.

Dark40
July 8th, 2018, 04:18 PM
You're welcome. There are so many gorgeous heads of hair around here. You'll be bound to find some.

Yes, I have seen some already in the Tailbone to Classic Length and Classic to Knee Threads. :) There are some really beautiful heads of hair in those threads!

Chromis
July 8th, 2018, 07:26 PM
If you have been here since 2010, surely you must be well there yourself by now starting at collar bone, yes?

iforgotmylogin
July 8th, 2018, 08:41 PM
Can't say I have, seen someone with hair that long that is

Dark40
July 8th, 2018, 08:48 PM
If you have been here since 2010, surely you must be well there yourself by now starting at collar bone, yes?

Ok, Yes I've been since 2010 and started at chin length. No, I'm sadly to say that I'm no way there yet. But I'm almost at WL though. I was WL back in September of this year but I had to trim a couple centimeters off because of dryness or damage. But I'm creeping back down to WL again! :cheer:

Arciela
July 8th, 2018, 08:52 PM
My great aunt had floor length hair, if that counts :)

Katia_k
July 8th, 2018, 08:56 PM
I took a summer class with a girl who had knee-length hair. It was lovely; I was jealous.

Serimel
July 9th, 2018, 02:44 AM
In my school there was a girl with blonde classic length braid, so it must have been at least thigh length opened. I never once saw her hair opened.

Also from my dance circles I know a girl with knee to calf length hair. It's gorgeous. She dyes it black with normal hair dyes, I once asked if she used henndigo but no. I wonder how she managed to grow it so long although using hairdye. I often see her having the length contained in some sort of silk(?) "bun bag"... sorry I don't know what it's called. I don't know her really well and only see her occasionally in some dance events. I always feel like going to her and talk about hair but haven't found a proper opportunity. Also I don't want to seem like a creepy stalker always after her and her hair haha. :D

Elizabeth E
July 9th, 2018, 07:31 AM
I've never see anyone with thigh length hair. Hip or tailbone is about the longest I've seen.

Same here. Hip length is not too uncommon, tailbone is pretty rare and beyond that I've never seen in real life.

Dark40
July 9th, 2018, 11:05 AM
My great aunt had floor length hair, if that counts :)

Yes, sure that counts! That's even before! :) I love people with floor length hair! I have a church friend that used to have close to floor length hair. It was always at her ankles like, "Crystal Gayle's," hair. She's another one's hair I love at that length. :)

Dark40
July 9th, 2018, 11:09 AM
In my school there was a girl with blonde classic length braid, so it must have been at least thigh length opened. I never once saw her hair opened.

Also from my dance circles I know a girl with knee to calf length hair. It's gorgeous. She dyes it black with normal hair dyes, I once asked if she used henndigo but no. I wonder how she managed to grow it so long although using hairdye. I often see her having the length contained in some sort of silk(?) "bun bag"... sorry I don't know what it's called. I don't know her really well and only see her occasionally in some dance events. I always feel like going to her and talk about hair but haven't found a proper opportunity. Also I don't want to seem like a creepy stalker always after her and her hair haha. :D

That's interesting! Yeah, I know whatcha mean about not wanting to seem like a creepy stalker always after her and her hair haha. :D I had the same feeling about this good high school friend of mine that had hip length almost tailbone length hair. From the minute I met her I've always admired her beautiful sandy brown hair! And, at first when we met I had never told her that but 30 years after high school I had found her, and I had told her that when we were in high school I used to admire her hair, and she said, "Awww, Thank you!"

bparnell75
July 9th, 2018, 11:42 AM
Once when I was a girl a pastor's wife had hair that dragged the floor when down.

Hairkay
July 9th, 2018, 11:56 AM
There was this one girl, a classmate who had thigh length hair when I was at school in the Caribbean. She cut it to BSL when she was about 14. Most long haired students were between MBL and tailbone length.

Kat-Rinnč Naido
July 11th, 2018, 08:19 AM
When I was 7 to 12 years, long hair was rather common in our community. Now I intermittently see long hair up till classic. However this Sunday I had the occasion to see someone with knee length at the mall. Hope this help.

Dark40
July 11th, 2018, 01:00 PM
Wow...yeah, long hair in our community is common too. Even with extensions to classic or tailbone. It's been many years since I've seen someone with real superlong hair! I bet that was awesome to see someone this Sunday at the mall with knee length hair. Yes, that helps thanks.

Dark40
July 11th, 2018, 01:05 PM
Once when I was a girl a pastor's wife had hair that dragged the floor when down.

Wow, that is very very long! I bet it is beautifiul! I haven't seen floor length or ankle hair since 1988. It was on a church friend of mine. She was a girl. What she did was before 1988 she would even dye her naturally sandy brown hair red, and it was to her ankles. Plus, she would also get it chemically relaxed as well! I often wondered how she could have hair that long so healthy and beautiful? But she did. I would see her at church every Sunday with it. :) But during 1988 she went through the big chop up to tailbone length, and then she went through another big chop up to BSL, and she hasn't had hair to her ankles ever since then.

Dark40
July 11th, 2018, 01:06 PM

Wow, that is very very long! I bet it is beautifiul! I haven't seen floor length or ankle hair since 1988. It was on a church friend of mine. She was a girl. What she did was before 1988 she would even dye her naturally sandy brown hair red, and it was to her ankles. Plus, she would also get it chemically relaxed as well! I often wondered how she could have hair that long so healthy and beautiful? But she did. I would see her at church every Sunday with it. :) But during 1988 she went through the big chop up to tailbone length, and then she went through another big chop up to BSL, and she hasn't had hair to her ankles ever since then.

Dark40
July 11th, 2018, 01:06 PM
Sorry for the double posting.