PDA

View Full Version : Sorry

Corvana
July 5th, 2018, 09:38 PM
If you hit the little triangle under your post (report post) you can leave a little note for the mods to delete it for you! :blossom:

Hairismypower
July 5th, 2018, 09:39 PM
Just wanted to get to 25 posts

Hairismypower
July 5th, 2018, 09:40 PM
I need to start taking those pictures of my hair that show how long it's getting. At this rate I'll be down to my waist and I won't have any pictures to look back on

Hairismypower
July 5th, 2018, 09:42 PM
My hair is like yours too. Doesn't grow much but reaches summer and I grow like 5 inches.

Rebeccalaurenxx
July 6th, 2018, 11:10 AM
Just wanted to get to 25 posts

Please only post true authentic content.
Posting comments without any real girth over and over to hit 25 posts, is considered spam and can get you into trouble.
Search the forum, add your 2cents to a few posts. :flower:

cjk
July 6th, 2018, 11:25 AM
Please only post true authentic content.
add your 2cents to a few posts. :flower:

Agreed.

There are enough lighthearted threads that a quick comment can still be a legitimate comment. Post your hair pics here because you want to. What are you doing for your hair right now? The braid picture thread. And so forth.

No need to make up stuff. Just...participate.

Chromis
July 6th, 2018, 11:29 AM
We watch for post racing and will knock your count back if needed. -Mod

Hairismypower
July 6th, 2018, 01:57 PM
Ok I will do that. Thank you. I just really wanted to post a picture of my hair because I made a post about layers and wanted to show what my hair is like to see what other people think.

Wildcat Diva
July 6th, 2018, 02:32 PM
Around here patience is a virtue. Much needed thing for hair growing.

lunasea
July 6th, 2018, 02:38 PM
I think everyone here knows this is my favorite video! Why? Because it worked for my hair and I've found this product works for other things too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-ciMuVhDXA

Hairismypower
July 6th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Around here patience is a virtue. Much needed thing for hair growing.

Trust me I know. I've been waiting four years since I had a pixie cut and only this year has my hair grown a bit especially as it's summer now. I had to cut off loads last year because of bleach damage. My hair was green! I'm finally seeing some length now it's maybe at bsl I think. But I don't wear bras so I dunno 😂.. I'm trying to just love my hair as it is right now instead of only thinking of my goal. I want to love it now and when it's very long and enjoy the process.

EssleyBlue
July 6th, 2018, 05:52 PM
I love "patience" video! Just the other day, I saw Coffee&Makeup had a new video in her channel. She talked about how she reached her dream length, relaxed, and then forgot about her hair. When she looked again, it had grown faster than she realized and she needed a haircut again.

So I was thinking this would be a good time to tell myself that I reached me goal length (even though it's chin length and not really my goal length) and go do something else now.

lunasea
July 6th, 2018, 06:34 PM
The "forget about it for a while" strategy works wonders.

AmaryllisRed
July 6th, 2018, 08:24 PM
That video is hilarious!

Groovy Granny
July 6th, 2018, 09:07 PM
I love that video ~ it got me through my chin length layer grow out 5 years ago...and I share it when I can :lol: