PDA

View Full Version : Things your husband/SO/children say about hair

Julescarm
June 25th, 2018, 09:46 PM
What are some memorable ones?
My husband told me the day I washed my hair by remembering how I commented on how soft it was.
My 10 year old knows when I'm carving, I'm making some sort of hair stick or fork.

(If this has been done, I apologise!)

JessaOlsen
June 25th, 2018, 10:54 PM
Nothing special but my nephew just kept telling me to cut my hair because it was "too long"
but it's still in my memories today.

wannabe-rusalka
June 26th, 2018, 01:52 PM
My boyfriend calls my hair butt floss- hes not wrong.

Starchild494
June 26th, 2018, 07:52 PM
My DH thinks that the Long Hair Community is actually a cult.... He just whispered it is a cult under his breathe!

GreySelkie
June 27th, 2018, 01:02 AM
My husband has taken to calling my braided up do's "pastry hair", because apparently they remind him of some kind of elaborate Danish pastry. I go along with it.

Claireabelle123
June 27th, 2018, 12:39 PM
My hair isn't long enough for any comments about length. Usually my boyfriend just tells me it looks nice irregardless of what I do to it or what products I use :p :p

Mademoiselle
June 27th, 2018, 01:18 PM
that's very funny :rollin: and it's true! many hair buns look like delicious breads = P

Mademoiselle
June 27th, 2018, 01:22 PM
my husband just tells me to stop spending so much money on my hair, does he think I'm going to stop taking care of him? never! he says I'm the crazy one with the hairs :silly::taz:

hellomimi
June 27th, 2018, 01:35 PM
My boyfriend is mainly annoyed about me forgetting hair "spiders" around (you know, the little ball you make with the hair that come out when you brush) he he..
It scares him every time because he think is some sort of real spider since he can't see much without glasses :p

And for the nicest comments my favourite are always about how good they smell ! or if they are soft..

daisy rei
June 27th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Hmm, not necessarily a comment, but certainly remembered: one time my boyfriend was able to pull a hair out of his crotch that was wrapped around his....ahem. I told him it was my way of marking territory. :eyebrows:

daisy rei
June 27th, 2018, 02:05 PM
My boyfriend calls my hair butt floss- hes not wrong.

Yes, accurate. :grnbiggri

CopperButterfly
June 27th, 2018, 04:30 PM
My 4yo told me he likes watching my hair fall when I take my bun out.