PDA

View Full Version : Renpure products.

Julescarm
June 17th, 2018, 10:22 PM
What do you all think of the renpure products?
I had to go back to shampoo and conditioning for health related issues, and don't regret it as my body may thank me for the long run. I finally bought the renpure coconut water mist leave in conditioner. I've yet to try it. It will be fun gauging how much to put in fine hair.

Julescarm
June 18th, 2018, 10:05 PM
Tried the leave in conditioner. I still had to apply oils to my ends as they came out coarse.

prairie lark
June 18th, 2018, 10:40 PM
I wash with conditioner and have used the Argan Originals (http://renpure.com/product/argan-oil-conditioner-16oz/) when I found it on sale. I liked it fine but then my cupboard filled up with other ones to try. :cool:I'm way too easily distracted to stay loyal to one brand.

Anything "coconut" is a no-go for my hair.

ravenheather
June 19th, 2018, 06:18 AM
I use the renpure argan oil shampoo and conditioner on my kids. I'm not fond of the scent but it works well.

Larki
June 19th, 2018, 10:49 AM
I am currently using the coconut cream conditioner. It works very well but my hair likes everything lol.

Gwyned
June 19th, 2018, 10:58 AM
I've tried their cleansing conditioners in the past as well as the coconut water leave-in that you have. I used the leave-in mist as the liquid part of the LOC (liquid oil cream) method and it worked great. It did leave build up if I put too much on. Other than that, I've had okay experiences. It isn't a brand that I'd jump for joy for. The leave-in is great to use before blow drying or straightening.

SwanFeathers
August 1st, 2018, 12:26 PM
I don't wash often, but I like Renpure as an inexpensive alternative to sheamoisture or other sulfate-free brands. they seem gentle on my hair

SallySue
August 1st, 2018, 04:25 PM
I'm a fan of the cleansing conditioner. My hair has come out softer and lighter using it, even in conjunction with a shampoo of a different brand, than from other Renpure shampoo and conditioner combos.

sophia_
August 1st, 2018, 05:23 PM
I love the biotin thickening conditioner, it makes my hair so soft! If your hair is different than mine in that it doesn't like silicones/coconut, your results might be different.