PDA

View Full Version : Long hair on 'Friends'

pdy2kn6
November 1st, 2008, 10:08 AM
I love the TV show Friends and have recently been noticing all the long hair 'extras' they have in the background, particularly when the cast are in the coffee shop 'central perk' stage set. I have all the episodes on video and dvd, and was wondering if any of you lot have noticed many many long hair extras on the show. If not on friends, on any other tv shows have you seen a notcibly large amount of long hairers?

Jorja
November 1st, 2008, 10:29 AM
Lol, I always look too on shows. I'm trying to watch Bones last week, and all I can think is 'hmm, her hair should be tied up there' or 'did she have her hair cut?' 'I wonder if she had that straightened'. I keep missing the plot completely. I'm going to watch out for those extras too now, so I won't have a clue what's going on! :p

Bianca
November 1st, 2008, 10:43 AM
Lol, I always look too on shows. I'm trying to watch Bones last week, and all I can think is 'hmm, her hair should be tied up there' or 'did she have her hair cut?' 'I wonder if she had that straightened'. I keep missing the plot completely. I'm going to watch out for those extras too now, so I won't have a clue what's going on! :p

I do that too :p

Pdy2kn6: I also have "friends" on dvd. I've seen it a little to much i think. Because I know ALMOST all their lines...

I dont know which episode but I remember I saw some gorgeous red long curly hair in "Central perk" once :cheese:

pdy2kn6
November 1st, 2008, 10:52 AM
I do that too :p

Pdy2kn6: I also have "friends" on dvd. I've seen it a little to much i think. Because I know ALMOST all their lines...

I dont know which episode but I remember I saw some gorgeous red long curly hair in "Central perk" once :cheese:

LOL, i know the episodes line by line too, i think that tells me i need to get out more and stop watching friends. lol. I am watching it now as well, haha, and as i speak i have just seen a waist length hair extra in the episode 'the one with the ick factor'. I am a friends ADDICT lol

Bianca
November 2nd, 2008, 06:49 AM
LOL, i know the episodes line by line too, i think that tells me i need to get out more and stop watching friends. lol. I am watching it now as well, haha, and as i speak i have just seen a waist length hair extra in the episode 'the one with the ick factor'. I am a friends ADDICT lol

Lol, Yea, me too... We have to step away from the tv :p and get out. I always pop some friends on when there's nothing i wanna see on the many 2 channels i have... :cheese:

I have to go look after that episode, i'm sure i have it somewhere, being a friends addict as well :p

neon-dream
November 2nd, 2008, 06:51 AM
Yeahh I've noticed much more long haired people on TV, maybe it's the new craze or something?
lol
xxx

nayver
November 2nd, 2008, 07:31 AM
I think Friends made "hair story" in television :D First with the Jennifer Aniston super famous cut, and then with the long manes of the three actresses, especially Phoebe. Courtney Cox still has a beautiful long dark hair (over 40) as well as Aniston and Phoebe. That is good inspiration for me!