https://youtu.be/sEUcuiKs3tw

Stray_mind
June 10th, 2018, 10:29 AM
Hahaha! I am neither of them though :D

Btw this one is also Hilarious

https://youtu.be/1kPtfVDxAOg

lapushka
June 10th, 2018, 10:55 AM
Not any of them either. :lol: Cute videos, though.

Dark40
June 10th, 2018, 11:07 AM
Not any of them either. :D Awesome videos though.

wo
June 10th, 2018, 11:33 AM
Lol those are both so funny. And I am the person who wants a haircut without any hair being cut. 😄

ravenskey
June 10th, 2018, 11:43 AM
None of them - I know what I want, ask for it and then shut up :)

Joules
June 10th, 2018, 11:52 AM
I would be the one who doesn't want to even step into a salon :bounce:

Oh, and the anal-retentive one. I'm parting my hair either in the middle, or in a very specific spot where there's a tiny indentation in my hairline and it has to be diagonal so that it starts on the side and ends right in the middle of the top of my head. Yeah. I'm not even joking.

MusicalSpoons
June 10th, 2018, 12:49 PM

Oh, and the anal-retentive one. I'm parting my hair either in the middle, or in a very specific spot where there's a tiny indentation in my hairline and it has to be diagonal so that it starts on the side and ends right in the middle of the top of my head. Yeah. I'm not even joking.

Baaahahaha :laugh: me too! To all of it! :D

enting
June 10th, 2018, 01:20 PM

Oh gosh, me too!
Me to the lady who did my hair for my wedding - "Well, I don't really have a part, it just kind of does what it does, you know? No distinct part." The lady was a saint and also a miracle worker. She was perfect.

Prior to that I was the one who didn't want a haircut. I still don't like how professionals cut my hair (either too much, or on one notable occasion, too little), so I don't step into a salon anymore.

Aredhel
June 10th, 2018, 01:48 PM
I'm absolutely the hot mess.:lol: Since I don't go to the hair salon, it's me whenever I get my nails and lashes done.

Arciela
June 10th, 2018, 02:39 PM

Me too!! This is so relatable..haha and yeah I don't want to step into a salon either lol.