PDA

View Full Version : Who is your hair twin in real life?

Dark40
June 9th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Now there's a thread for, "Who is your hair twin at the LHC?" I would like to start a thread of, "Who is your hair twin in real life?" My hair type is 3a(Relaxed) When it's relaxed it is very straight and fine but it is also very thick, and I have a lot of it. I would say in real life my hair twin in my high school friend Virginia Karras.

Beeboo123
June 9th, 2018, 04:07 PM
My cousin would be a pretty close hair twin. Her hair is thicker than mine, and slightly less wavy. But our hair looks really sinilar if we comb out our waves!

Arciela
June 9th, 2018, 04:10 PM
My mom has hair similar to mine, but hers is black..whereas mine is auburn :flower:

Sarahlabyrinth
June 9th, 2018, 04:20 PM
My sister, I think :) (I'm the left hand photo :p)

https://i.imgur.com/oWGSmBF.jpg?1https://i.imgur.com/hW5hNNh.jpg

ravenskey
June 9th, 2018, 05:07 PM
I have two thickness twins at school, a couple of boys have the same colour as me but really short hair, and no length twin at all ( a friend of mine recently cut from HL to pixie but there seems to be a gap between MBL and BCL/TBL for girls in my school, no inbetween).

Texture twin is really hard to tell because a lot of girls in my school heat style so I can't tell with most of them - no one in my close circle heat styles but no twin either.

lithostoic
June 9th, 2018, 05:27 PM
Nobody! Not even family.

Aredhel
June 9th, 2018, 06:00 PM
Literally nobody in my family has hair like mine... most of my relatives have coarse hair. There was one girl in elementary school who had really long hair with the same texture as my own... hers was a lighter shade of dark brown though.

Dark40
June 9th, 2018, 06:57 PM

Wow, you lady's hair is so gorgeous! Yall are really hair twins! :)

Sarahlabyrinth
June 9th, 2018, 06:59 PM
Wow, you lady's hair is so gorgeous! Yall are really hair twins! :)

I think we are :D

Dark40
June 9th, 2018, 07:01 PM
I have two thickness twins at school, a couple of boys have the same colour as me but really short hair, and no length twin at all ( a friend of mine recently cut from HL to pixie but there seems to be a gap between MBL and BCL/TBL for girls in my school, no inbetween).

Texture twin is really hard to tell because a lot of girls in my school heat style so I can't tell with most of them - no one in my close circle heat styles but no twin either.

My hair twin friend in high school, we both had the same hair colour too, and also thickness but no length twin either. My hair can grow a lot longer than hers. Haha. When we were in high school the longest her hair was almost HL or BCL, and mine was a short bob. But mine can grow out to classic or thigh length. But I know that we are texture twins.

Dendra
June 10th, 2018, 03:35 AM
I don't have one, I can't even pin down what colour my hair is ;) I'd be excited to meet them but I also have quite a weird texture etc so not much chance I think.

Milady_DeWinter
June 10th, 2018, 04:39 AM
Dunno. May be my brother, but he's more of a dark blonde ashier color, and his hair is way less thick than mine, I think he's a II. But we both have the same very fine fair, and our curls pattern is the same. My mother have my thickness, and a very similar color, may be a tad ashier without golden subtones; she's also a 1b/1c. So, anyone that I've meet yet.

Lumienkeli
June 10th, 2018, 07:08 AM
At high school I had one. We had the same length (APL-BSL), color, thickness and we both had bangs and we growed it out together. We are the same height and our shapes was colse. Many people thought we are twins. The biggest difference was that her eye color is dark brown, mine is light blueish grey.

Also many people mix my sister and me if we are not together. We always thought it is weird. There were a period when both of us had waistish length hair, but her hair is dark blonde and wavier and thicker than mine. I am happy that there are people who thinks my hair is like my sister's (even I know I am nowhere near her), because her hair is the most gorgeaus hair i ever saw IRL.

Sora Rose
June 10th, 2018, 07:48 AM
I'm really the odd one out because I can't think of anyone - even family - that has hair quite like mine. My parents and two of my brothers have brown hair much darker than mine (my mom's are kind of coarse, but my dad's is probably similar in texture... I have no idea). My other two brothers are twins (and hair twins), but are blonder than me with thinner hair. I'm like a mix of all the above and land in the middle ground in colour, texture and thickness.

pili
June 10th, 2018, 09:46 AM
No one. My mom is the closest, but her hair has changed with age.

TatsuOni
June 10th, 2018, 10:41 AM
No one. My mother and I used to have similar hair, but then our hair went of in different directions color and texture wise.

Dark40
June 10th, 2018, 11:15 AM
I think we are :D

Yes, I also think yall are too! :D

Dark40
June 10th, 2018, 11:20 AM
At high school I had one. We had the same length (APL-BSL), color, thickness and we both had bangs and we growed it out together. We are the same height and our shapes was colse. Many people thought we are twins. The biggest difference was that her eye color is dark brown, mine is light blueish grey.

Also many people mix my sister and me if we are not together. We always thought it is weird. There were a period when both of us had waistish length hair, but her hair is dark blonde and wavier and thicker than mine. I am happy that there are people who thinks my hair is like my sister's (even I know I am nowhere near her), because her hair is the most gorgeaus hair i ever saw IRL.

Yeah, me too. I had one in high school with the same hair color, same natural hair texture, and same eye color as well! But not the same length. At the time I had shoulder length hair, and my friend had HL-BCL hair. But the funniest thing was that my hair could grow a lot longer than hers. Which is classic or thigh length.

Margarita
June 10th, 2018, 01:14 PM
Simply_Kenna is the only girl our hair are totally almost the same! So happy to see a person with the same hair, she is definetly my twin :D

Shepherdess
June 10th, 2018, 08:50 PM
I don't really have any hair twins in real life, unless perhaps my one older brother counts. He always has kept his hair short though, but I am pretty sure that if he grew his hair out long he'd have hair just as curly and thick as mine, and probably a similar color too if the length had sun exposure.

Absolutely gorgeous, both your hair looks so similar too!!!!!

Sarahlabyrinth
June 10th, 2018, 09:19 PM
I don't really have any hair twins in real life, unless perhaps my one older brother counts. He always has kept his hair short though, but I am pretty sure that if he grew his hair out long he'd have hair just as curly and thick as mine, and probably a similar color too if the length had sun exposure.

Absolutely gorgeous, both your hair looks so similar too!!!!!

Thank you! :)