PDA

View Full Version : Going for bcl

Wendyp
June 4th, 2018, 08:33 AM
Im really shooting for TBL, but first BCL and im pretty close to BCL now :cheer: Whose shooting for BCL now?

https://i.imgur.com/6GANL0i.jpg

Joules
June 4th, 2018, 08:43 AM
Me! I won't show the photo, because on the last one I did (~April 26) my hair looks horrible. Longest pieces of my hemline are definitely at hip, if not a bit past it, so I can't wait for my next milestone!

*Wednesday*
June 4th, 2018, 08:58 AM
Same here. My signature pic was taken Oct 2017 and I won't take another until Oct this year. My goal is TBL but I need to get to BCL. So BCL is my goal.

C_Bookworm
June 4th, 2018, 09:17 AM
Same here! Less than an inch from BCL, with TBL as my ultimate goal. I’ve been doing 4-5” chops to remove layers, and I have one more to go. I definitely want to get to BCL (and possibly TBL) before the next one.

I’ll do a length shot in July as I’m part of the benign neglect challenge at the moment.

AmaryllisRed
June 4th, 2018, 09:23 AM
Me! BCL is my next closest milestone. Final destination is probably tailbone but you never know.

Jas
June 4th, 2018, 10:17 AM
You can do it! Your hair is looking lovely and shiny and doesn't look too far away - I swear every time I see a new photo your hair has noticeably grown! I'm just past BCL now so I'm on my way to TBL now. The wait for BCL was brutal lol!

ravenskey
June 4th, 2018, 10:59 AM
I'm hoping to be at BCL by the end of this year.

Wendyp
June 4th, 2018, 06:41 PM
You can do it! Your hair is looking lovely and shiny and doesn't look too far away - I swear every time I see a new photo your hair has noticeably grown! I'm just past BCL now so I'm on my way to TBL now. The wait for BCL was brutal lol!

Thx jas! It does grow fast I think. I’m really happy with its progress, I think I’ll make bcl by December! Goal is tbl though at least!

Wendyp
June 4th, 2018, 06:42 PM
Happy to see all the BCL ers! :grouphug:

JennGalt
June 4th, 2018, 10:30 PM
*raises hand* BCL is my next milestone. I've microtrimmed twice since hitting hip, and both times it felt like hacking off a finger :( even though it was much needed. So no more trims until I (hopefully!) hit TBL next Xmas, or am at least visibly at BCL (unstretched but when curls are at their loosest).

lapushka
June 5th, 2018, 10:28 AM
There's the BCL by Christmas 2018 thread: ;) It was only started April 2018, so still pretty recent!
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=146120

Milady_DeWinter
June 5th, 2018, 11:53 AM
I guess I'll be at BCL by february next year or so... I wanna trim twice, now at the end of June and then on December 31st, so the actual date might change a bit depending on how much I trim: by the end of february at worst. But I think I'll be fully there by March the latest :) So excited!

Wendyp
June 5th, 2018, 02:31 PM
There's the BCL by Christmas 2018 thread: ;) It was only started April 2018, so still pretty recent!
https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=146120

ok great lapushka ill join that one too. i think this one is a bit different, as its not by christmas, so dont think there needs a merger do you?

Wendyp
June 5th, 2018, 02:32 PM
I guess I'll be at BCL by february next year or so... I wanna trim twice, now at the end of June and then on December 31st, so the actual date might change a bit depending on how much I trim: by the end of february at worst. But I think I'll be fully there by March the latest :) So excited!

idk why i thought you were already there, but im hoping to make it by xmas, but im not going to forgo trimming, i got to grow out this damage stuff.

ravenskey
June 5th, 2018, 02:43 PM
ok great lapushka ill join that one too. i think this one is a bit different, as its not by christmas, so dont think there needs a merger do you?

I think that this thread could be a bit like a length thread because there are WL-HL and WL-TBL threads but no BCL one.

Wendyp
June 5th, 2018, 02:54 PM
I think that this thread could be a bit like a length thread because there are WL-HL and WL-TBL threads but no BCL one.

Yeah i realized I was jumpting to TBL and I was really shooting for BCL lol

*Wednesday*
June 5th, 2018, 06:53 PM
I don't know if I'll be BCL by Christmas. I don't have a time stamp. When I'm there I'm there. I'll stay here.

Wendyp
June 5th, 2018, 07:21 PM
^ exactly! I would like to reach by then but I’m not stressing ‘bout it. Got other things to do..like by hair toys :rollin:

Dante
June 6th, 2018, 03:20 AM
I’m hoping to hit BCL by Christmas, but I think I may need a good trim before that, and I definitely won’t make it if I do that. I really want nicer ends though, so I’m willing for it to take a bit longer. I’m really looking forward to seeing BCL

Dark40
June 6th, 2018, 05:16 PM
I think I'll be able to to join this thread next year in the winter.

Wendyp
July 3rd, 2018, 07:28 AM
My hair is growing so fast, im about 3 inches from BCL. :cheer:

https://i.imgur.com/I49O1Wy.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/3inw8vm.jpg