PDA

View Full Version : Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters

softheartedandl
June 2nd, 2018, 04:32 PM
So I'm a huge movie nerd and my favorite type of movies are creature features. I just watched Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters for the first time and Gretel, who was played by Gemma Arterton, had such lovely hair! I'm not sure if she wore a wig or extensions during filming but her braid was beautiful. It wasn't extremely long but a very decent length. I wish I could post photos of it but alas I'm still a newbie :(. You could probably just google "Gemma Aterton gretel hair" and find decent picks of it. There's a lot of action in this movie so watching her hair fly around while she was fighting the witches was so entertaining, and it made me even more determined to keep my hair healthy and long!

If you like monster movies or just like seeing characters with great hair I would recommend this film! Although it is rated are so beware. :ponder:

Lady Stardust
June 2nd, 2018, 05:01 PM
I just had a look at some pictures, it’s a lovely style. Soft and feminine but strong, I like it.

Arciela
June 2nd, 2018, 06:54 PM
I saw this movie when it first came out and it made me want to grow out my natural hair! Now my braid looks very similar to hers in the movie, I LOVE it!! :flower:

I also loved the red hair actress hair...that whole movie had pretty hair :)