PDA

View Full Version : 3 years of growth

iforgotmylogin
May 31st, 2018, 09:15 PM
Sometime about now, 3 years ago, I got my last buzzcut (#3 length)

Since then, I've forehead-ponytail layered it twice (last October and this March), and I chopped an aggressive amount off the bottom third or so of hair on the back of my head, both in an attempt to thin it out

http://oi65.tinypic.com/sblavn.jpg

Front view makes the layering obvious

http://oi64.tinypic.com/2zr4075.jpg

I haven't used shampoo in months, or conditioner in a few days

lapushka
June 1st, 2018, 05:28 AM
It looks good! :)

Most certainly for 3 years of growth; that's good growth!

lithostoic
June 1st, 2018, 05:42 AM
Wow that's great! And I love your hair color. I used to dye mine to look similar c:

iforgotmylogin
June 1st, 2018, 06:25 AM
Thanks for the kind words

It'd be a bit further down my back had I not cut a chunk of length from the lower part on the back of my head. This is why it's straight across my back instead of somewhat U-shaped

lapushka
June 1st, 2018, 07:32 AM
Thanks for the kind words

It'd be a bit further down my back had I not cut a chunk of length from the lower part on the back of my head. This is why it's straight across my back instead of somewhat U-shaped

I get a V-shape with the ponytail on the forehead method (compact cut layering technique, from the book, "Haircutting for dummies"). The results are in my signature. Longest layer almost classic, shortest almost waist.

TatsuOni
June 1st, 2018, 07:33 AM
Congrats! It looks good! :)

Dendra
June 1st, 2018, 01:20 PM
Congrats iforgotmylogin, that's great progress! It looks good from the front especially I think, with the layering. Looks really cool.

chiapommama
June 1st, 2018, 04:16 PM
Nice growth for 3 years.

iforgotmylogin
June 1st, 2018, 07:03 PM
I get a V-shape with the ponytail on the forehead method (compact cut layering technique, from the book, "Haircutting for dummies"). The results are in my signature. Longest layer almost classic, shortest almost waist.

I don't think the longest hairs got cut at all, I cut the forehead pony until it was just reaching chin. The under-cutting I think is what made it blunt