PDA

View Full Version : Video: parody, how to grow your hair instantly!

lapushka
May 26th, 2018, 03:33 PM
I thought this was hilarious:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i54I-GS_B7s

Corvana
May 26th, 2018, 04:08 PM
OMG :rollin:

Groovy Granny
May 26th, 2018, 04:49 PM
Wow :thud: :rolling:

I wonder how long it took to reverse all that :lol:

lapushka
May 26th, 2018, 04:56 PM
Yeah, all this time I'm sitting there thinking. She's doing that for the video; but how is she going to get that out of her hair. She has around classic length too, BTW, if I'm not mistaken.

Eastbound&Down
May 26th, 2018, 10:52 PM
Yeah, all this time I'm sitting there thinking. She's doing that for the video; but how is she going to get that out of her hair. She has around classic length too, BTW, if I'm not mistaken.

I watched one of her music videos, her hair is just shy of classic. That video had me rolling!

Borgessa
May 27th, 2018, 12:12 AM
OMG when she started cooking the egg, and then ate some, I almost pukes, don't forget, its egg and teriyaki sauce, seasoned with a little hair!! So funny.

Beckstar
May 27th, 2018, 03:59 AM
You need to add some whole wheat toast to make this a balanced hairdo.

ravenskey
May 27th, 2018, 04:15 AM
Okay, seriously dying of laughter here, but how the hell did she get it all out?

lapushka
May 27th, 2018, 04:24 AM
Okay, seriously dying of laughter here, but how the hell did she get it all out?

That's what I wanna know! LOL!

I guess she got tired of the comments on how she got her hair long so fast. :)

Apparently you can't have long natural hair (a shame that myth is still out there). If you take care of it well, don't trim too often (a mistake I see a lot of naturals make), then it'll grow for sure.

WyntreBlossom
May 27th, 2018, 04:35 AM
Im actually dying right now. The ending "rinse" tho....

pili
May 28th, 2018, 10:04 AM
I love Spankie! She is hilarious. She has also done real hair growth videos, but I guess she got tired of people commenting on her hair so much. LOL!

Jo Ann
May 28th, 2018, 11:31 AM
This was SO funny! Not only did I get a laugh out of it, I asked Youngest Dear Son to watch it and HE got a laugh out of it too!

In the interest of full transparency, I've taken him to friends' houses (his friends, not mine) with a plastic bag on my hair because I had a SMT on my hair...the explanations of why I had a plastic bag on my hair had his friends all :shocked: :run:

Joules
May 28th, 2018, 12:42 PM
I'm dying here :rollin:

I think she used a ton of conditioner to make hair slippery and help detangle it and wash eggs out

This was SO funny! Not only did I get a laugh out of it, I asked Youngest Dear Son to watch it and HE got a laugh out of it too!

In the interest of full transparency, I've taken him to friends' houses (his friends, not mine) with a plastic bag on my hair because I had a SMT on my hair...the explanations of why I had a plastic bag on my hair had his friends all :shocked: :run:

I go out with deep treatments wrapped in plastic on my head all the time, I just make sure to put warm winter hat over it ;) doesn't work during the summer though...

CindyOfTheOaks
May 28th, 2018, 05:29 PM
She is adorable !
I really got a giggle out of watching that !

TreesOfEternity
May 29th, 2018, 06:46 AM
She’s the best hahaha :) it’s a shame what happened to her YouTube channel.

I'm dying here :rollin:

I go out with deep treatments wrapped in plastic on my head all the time, I just make sure to put warm winter hat over it ;) doesn't work during the summer though...

If that’s not me... Last weekend I went to have coffee with my friends like that, when I told them why I wasn’t going to remove my hat they couldn’t believe it haha, “the hairy cult” as they say!