PDA

View Full Version : 1& 1/2 year hair update!

KlutzyChy1
May 22nd, 2018, 07:48 AM
I started my hair journey almost a year & a half ago after abusing it for years with heat styling & dyeing and after going through hair loss for 6 months. I still have left over damage & such a long way to go, but I've worked so hard to get my hair to where it is now & although not perfect yet, I still feel like I've made so much progress. I could have never seen my hair where it is today when I first started out.

December 2016
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/922/CQTGAx.jpg (http://imageshack.com/f/pmCQTGAxj)

May 2018
https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q90/924/RJEgxC.jpg (http://imageshack.com/f/poRJEgxCj)

AutobotsAttack
May 22nd, 2018, 07:51 AM
Amazing growth!

Your thickness is off the chain too! Beautiful!

nycelle
May 22nd, 2018, 07:55 AM
Beautiful!

lapushka
May 22nd, 2018, 08:23 AM
That is great progress! :)

Glitch
May 22nd, 2018, 09:10 AM
Congrats on your progress so far! It looks stunning already, I can only imagine what more time will do for it :o

KlutzyChy1
May 22nd, 2018, 09:36 AM
Amazing growth!

Your thickness is off the chain too! Beautiful!

Hehe that made me chuckle. Thank you bunches! I saw a post you made in another thread & I just had to say, you have such beautiful hair. The texture is just lovely.

KlutzyChy1
May 22nd, 2018, 09:36 AM
Beautiful!

Awe, thank you so very much!

KlutzyChy1
May 22nd, 2018, 09:37 AM
That is great progress! :)

Thank you so much!❤

KlutzyChy1
May 22nd, 2018, 09:38 AM
Congrats on your progress so far! It looks stunning already, I can only imagine what more time will do for it :o

That means so much, thank you! I can't wait to see where it's at at the end of the year! I'd like to get some of the damage cut off within the next couple months & even up my hemline too.

Katsura
May 22nd, 2018, 09:43 AM
Wow, amazing!

KlutzyChy1
May 22nd, 2018, 01:42 PM
Wow, amazing!

Thank you bunches! ❤

Glitch
May 22nd, 2018, 01:46 PM
That means so much, thank you! I can't wait to see where it's at at the end of the year! I'd like to get some of the damage cut off within the next couple months & even up my hemline too.

Aww no problem! I basically started this whole thing just like you, with a ton of heat and dye damage. Lost lots of hair too! Anyway, my hair is now unrecognizable from what it used to look like 2 years ago :) You’ll be so happy with it, believe me :D Best of luck :heartbeat

Sarahlabyrinth
May 22nd, 2018, 02:16 PM
Wow, that is amazing progress! Your hair is absolutely stunning! :thud:

Jas
May 22nd, 2018, 02:32 PM
Oh wow, you've gained loads of length! It looks lovely and that thickness is to die for :D Did you decide you don't want to grow out the dye any more?

Dendra
May 22nd, 2018, 04:57 PM
I agree, your hair is amazing KlutzyChy! And your signature must need updating, you can't be only 22" anymore right? :o

What's your length goal by the way?

KlutzyChy1
May 22nd, 2018, 05:47 PM
Aww no problem! I basically started this whole thing just like you, with a ton of heat and dye damage. Lost lots of hair too! Anyway, my hair is now unrecognizable from what it used to look like 2 years ago :) You’ll be so happy with it, believe me :D Best of luck :heartbeat

Oh goodness, I'm so sorry you've had to struggle with hair loss too. It's one of the hardest things I've had to go through, so I know your pain! But your hair looks to die for in your siggy pic, soooo sleek & shiny, so just look how far you've come! But thank you so much, happy growing to you as well! :heartbeat

KlutzyChy1
May 22nd, 2018, 05:49 PM
Wow, that is amazing progress! Your hair is absolutely stunning! :thud:

Thank you sooo much! That means so much coming from you. You have one of my favoriteeeee heads of hair on here! So, so pretty. :heartbeat

KlutzyChy1
May 22nd, 2018, 05:51 PM
Oh wow, you've gained loads of length! It looks lovely and that thickness is to die for :D Did you decide you don't want to grow out the dye any more?

Ahh, thank you bunches! I still tear up every time someone says something positive about my thickness, it means so much. & I did. After walking around with my hair two different colors for entire year, I caved & couldn't do it anymore. I just didn't feel like me. I just can't give up the black hehe :pinktongue:

KlutzyChy1
May 22nd, 2018, 05:54 PM
I agree, your hair is amazing KlutzyChy! And your signature must need updating, you can't be only 22" anymore right? :o

What's your length goal by the way?

Thank you so very much! :heartbeat & Goodness, you're absolutely right hehe, I haven't measured my hair in ages! I'll have to do that tomorrow. I actually have no idea how long my hair is, to be honest. Whoopsies.

& My original goal length is to have all my hair, including my shortest layers, to reach hip, with a blunt, even hemline. But once I get there, I might keep going if I can, who knows!

Glitch
May 22nd, 2018, 07:02 PM
Oh goodness, I'm so sorry you've had to struggle with hair loss too. It's one of the hardest things I've had to go through, so I know your pain! But your hair looks to die for in your siggy pic, soooo sleek & shiny, so just look how far you've come! But thank you so much, happy growing to you as well! :heartbeat

Yeah, it was a super stressful time :(
Gosh thanks so much for your nice words!! <3 You're super welcome, and thx again! :flower:

KlutzyChy1
May 23rd, 2018, 03:02 PM
Yeah, it was a super stressful time :(
Gosh thanks so much for your nice words!! <3 You're super welcome, and thx again! :flower:

Ahh, I can imagine. I sometimes still my hair as the same as it was after the worst of my shed. ��
&You're so very welcome! ❤

Glitch
May 23rd, 2018, 03:38 PM
Ahh, I can imagine. I sometimes still my hair as the same as it was after the worst of my shed. ��
&You're so very welcome! ❤

Yeah, I get you! Luckily it's over for us and the hair will only keep growing onwards (even if it sometimes feels it's still at square 1) :D