PDA

View Full Version : [Terrible Photos but...] 2 Year Hair Update!

lottiealice
May 21st, 2018, 05:36 PM
After cutting my hair from MBL to chin on impulse in 2016 I've been growing my hair since around September of that year. I'm now back where I started and am aiming for knee! Who knows how long it'll take, but I'll hopefully get there. I keep thinking my hair is still 'super short' and I suppose it is, comparatively speaking, but when one see's ones hair every day it's easy to feel like you're lagging. I've often gotten frustrated at my hair not seeming to grow fast enough, especially as I already have a fairly uneven hemline (I plan on micro-trimming and maintaining until it's blunter when I get to classic but who knows?)

Anyway, picture time!

https://i.imgur.com/xEQi5Kw.jpg

Sarahlabyrinth
May 21st, 2018, 05:38 PM
Great progress and your hair looks happy and healthy! :)

lithostoic
May 21st, 2018, 05:47 PM
Yay you've done so well!

Corvana
May 21st, 2018, 05:48 PM
Happy LHC anniversary!! You got a really great amount of growth, and your hair looks lovely!

lottiealice
May 21st, 2018, 05:59 PM
Great progress and your hair looks happy and healthy! :)

Yay you've done so well!

Happy LHC anniversary!! You got a really great amount of growth, and your hair looks lovely!

Thank you all so much! :o This forum has been so useful and the encouragement means a lot!

Glitch
May 21st, 2018, 06:13 PM
Amazing progress! And you have such a cute face - you look adorable with both short and long hair :D
Today, while looking at knee-length hair videos, I felt the urge to go there too :o Even though you may feel like you're lagging in growth, there is still very clear progress and you'll reach your goal eventually :heartbeat

MsPharaohMoan
May 21st, 2018, 06:35 PM
Lovely hair, you seem to have undergone a colour change too? Or is that just the lighting?

pili
May 21st, 2018, 08:10 PM
Wow! Really good growth! Congratulations.

ursaV
May 21st, 2018, 08:25 PM
Wow that's a lot of progress! It looks so pretty at every stage too, congratulations on two years of growth :blossom:

lottiealice
May 22nd, 2018, 02:52 AM
Amazing progress! And you have such a cute face - you look adorable with both short and long hair :D
Today, while looking at knee-length hair videos, I felt the urge to go there too :o Even though you may feel like you're lagging in growth, there is still very clear progress and you'll reach your goal eventually :heartbeat

Oh gosh, thank you so much! Knee is such a beautiful length and my perception of long hair has certainly changed since browsing here more. :p

Lovely hair, you seem to have undergone a colour change too? Or is that just the lighting?

Thank you! I have indeed, I went from black to auburn to black again. ^_^

Wow! Really good growth! Congratulations.

Thank you! I love your avatar picture by the way! So cute.

Wow that's a lot of progress! It looks so pretty at every stage too, congratulations on two years of growth

Thank you so much! I've been trying to keep it healthier than last time I tried growing it. :heartbeat

Glitch
May 22nd, 2018, 03:08 AM
Oh gosh, thank you so much! Knee is such a beautiful length and my perception of long hair has certainly changed since browsing here more. :p

You're welcome! And I couldn't agree more! :D

Katsura
May 22nd, 2018, 03:31 AM
Great progress, and you are so pretty too! :) :)

lapushka
May 22nd, 2018, 04:39 AM
You came a *long* way in 2 years, that is awesome growth. If that continues, you'll be at classic in no-time. :)

nycelle
May 22nd, 2018, 07:56 AM
Great progress and it looks so healthy and shiny.. jealous :)

lottiealice
May 22nd, 2018, 01:38 PM
Great progress, and you are so pretty too! :) :)

Oh gosh, thank you! :o

You came a *long* way in 2 years, that is awesome growth. If that continues, you'll be at classic in no-time. :)

Ooh, I certainly hope so! Thank you!

Great progress and it looks so healthy and shiny.. jealous :)

Ah, thank you so much! And no need to be jealous, your hair is absolutely gorgeous! :blossom:

Dendra
May 22nd, 2018, 05:00 PM
Yay, lottiealice, congratulations!

Wow, I feel like you were at BSL so recently and now you've sped way past it :beerchug: congrats on a speedy growth rate and gorgeous hair :)

lottiealice
May 23rd, 2018, 05:18 PM
Yay, lottiealice, congratulations!

Wow, I feel like you were at BSL so recently and now you've sped way past it :beerchug: congrats on a speedy growth rate and gorgeous hair :)

Thank you so much! I think I had a little growth spurt when I reached BSL - hopefully I'll have a few more if so. :o

Zesty
May 23rd, 2018, 05:26 PM
That's great growth! It looks very happy. And your hemline doesn't look uneven to me. :)

2gaits
May 23rd, 2018, 09:24 PM
I just have to say your hair looks amazing short. Really suits your face shape. Good luck with your growth and enjoy the process.

lottiealice
May 24th, 2018, 03:13 PM
That's great growth! It looks very happy. And your hemline doesn't look uneven to me. :)

Thank you so much! I'm pretty self conscious about my hemline and different lengths in my hair so it's reassuring to know it doesn't look too awful! :')

I just have to say your hair looks amazing short. Really suits your face shape. Good luck with your growth and enjoy the process.

Thank you! My DBF likes it cut into a bob for some reason - I enjoyed it but am certainly enjoying the growth journey!

*Wednesday*
May 24th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Congrats. You are making great progress!

lottiealice
May 25th, 2018, 06:15 PM
Congrats. You are making great progress!

Thank you so much! Your hair is gorgeous!

*Wednesday*
May 25th, 2018, 08:21 PM
Thank you so much! Your hair is gorgeous!

Your welcome, and thank you. ☺

Ardyn
May 26th, 2018, 04:59 AM
Your hair looks so healthy! Ahhh I am inspired by this. In two years time, that’s gonna be me.

This pixie cut is doing my head in 😂

Shepherdess
May 26th, 2018, 10:03 AM
Gorgeous hair and wonderful progress!!!!

Ondine11
May 26th, 2018, 11:19 AM
Great growth progress! Your hair seems really thick & healthy, too.

lottiealice
May 26th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Your hair looks so healthy! Ahhh I am inspired by this. In two years time, that’s gonna be me.

This pixie cut is doing my head in ��

Ah, growing out a pixie is so annoying - I feel your pain! I'm glad to be somewhat inspiring, especially surrounded by such beautiful/healthy/long hair. Good luck with your journey! Do you have a goal? :blossom:

Gorgeous hair and wonderful progress!!!!

Thank you so much! ♥

Great growth progress! Your hair seems really thick & healthy, too.

Thank you so much for that! I do worry about thickness so that's reassuring! Your hair looks lovely too!

Garnetgem
May 26th, 2018, 07:51 PM
Beautiful shiny hair..you have made such great progress!

goneJackal
May 27th, 2018, 03:43 AM
Looks gorgeous! And it was also very charming at chin length. https://felipesv.websiteseguro.com/forum/k_feliz.gif

Great progress for 2 years! https://felipesv.websiteseguro.com/forum/k_blackhair.gif

lottiealice
May 27th, 2018, 07:21 AM
Beautiful shiny hair..you have made such great progress!

Thank you so much! ♥

Looks gorgeous! And it was also very charming at chin length. https://felipesv.websiteseguro.com/forum/k_feliz.gif

Great progress for 2 years! https://felipesv.websiteseguro.com/forum/k_blackhair.gif

Ah, thank you! I did like it at chin length but I'm definitely eager to get to knee. :')