PDA

View Full Version : How to get photo from Imgur to my photos?

Hairizona
May 20th, 2018, 08:03 AM
Ok, I finally gave in and got that app, not sure how to work it, posted a photo in private because I can’t figure out how to make public work and now I can’t figure out how to get the photo here in my photo albums. The last time I ever posted here in 2011 you didn’t have to do all this stuff. How do I get any photo here??????????????

lapushka
May 20th, 2018, 02:53 PM
Ok, I finally gave in and got that app, not sure how to work it, posted a photo in private because I can’t figure out how to make public work and now I can’t figure out how to get the photo here in my photo albums. The last time I ever posted here in 2011 you didn’t have to do all this stuff. How do I get any photo here??????????????

Use the BBcode links and copy/paste them in a message.

Corvana
May 20th, 2018, 04:17 PM
If you want your photo in an LHC album, you don't need to use another hosting site. You can just upload them to an album via: https://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?u=4444

A separate hosting site just does what an LHC album does, but off-site. You would then link the image with the BBCode tags (img)(/img) but with [] instead of (), in a post or private message where you wish to share the photo.

Hairizona
May 27th, 2018, 06:56 AM
Use the BBcode links and copy/paste them in a message.
What are BBcode links and how do you do this cause I don’t see it ?
And I am working from an iPad and I don’t ever get to see all the photos anyone else posts here; a few weeks ago even older pics stopped showing up where they had before.

Hairizona
May 27th, 2018, 07:02 AM
Basically I do not understand what you both are explaining; I am not that savvy about posting pics. I used to have them posted prior to 2012, but I had an abscence of 5 years and when I returned all the photos I had posted were gone. Now I do not understand how any of it works. Their is a tiny pic sitting sideways that I had managed to get put there from some months back but I don’t know how to fix it. And since that time none of the others that I tried to put there stay there; they disappear....��

lapushka
May 27th, 2018, 07:36 AM
Basically I do not understand what you both are explaining; I am not that savvy about posting pics. I used to have them posted prior to 2012, but I had an abscence of 5 years and when I returned all the photos I had posted were gone. Now I do not understand how any of it works. Their is a tiny pic sitting sideways that I had managed to get put there from some months back but I don’t know how to fix it. And since that time none of the others that I tried to put there stay there; they disappear....��

You need to upload your photos from your computer to a photohosting site like imgur for instance. You make an account there, create a few albums and make sure they are private. Then you upload your photos to that album. When it is uploaded the picture will have a BBcode near it. You copy/paste that into a message here. Done!

ravenhair44
May 27th, 2018, 06:56 PM
Hello,

I also had a hard time getting my pictures in my post last night. It's not like it was on photobucket where you copied your link and attached it to the insert image link.

Go to your images in imgur - right click on your picture - click on copy photo - go to your post and paste. And Viola there is your photo. ;) It's a lot easier than it was in photobucket.

Hope this helps!! :)