PDA

View Full Version : Ulta Hair Event

nycelle
May 14th, 2018, 08:05 AM
Anyone picking anything up?

Different hair items on sale every day. I might get a couple of items, not sure yet.

C_Bookworm
May 14th, 2018, 08:14 AM
The vitamins?

Larki
May 14th, 2018, 08:21 AM
What is this?

nycelle
May 14th, 2018, 08:25 AM
It's a month long sale on hair items, shampoos, conditioners, leave in, etc. at Ulta Beauty.

Different items are on sale every day for the entire month I think. Something like up to 50% off.

C_Bookworm
May 14th, 2018, 08:27 AM
It's a month long sale on hair items, shampoos, conditioners, leave in, etc. at Ulta Beauty.

Different items are on sale every day for the entire month I think. Something like up to 50% off.
Gotcha :thumbsup:

Can you edit the title? The typo would be why we’re confused.

nycelle
May 14th, 2018, 08:30 AM
Ahh, I see. Auto correct on my phone.. ugh.
Not letting me fix it. Gonna ask a mod.

Wendyp
May 14th, 2018, 09:45 AM
Omg thanks for letting us know! I’ll check it out!

nycelle
May 14th, 2018, 09:50 AM
Shea's curl enhancing smoothie that so many love here is on sale. I'm gonna order it along with the shampoo and condish. Have someone to give it to if I it doesn't work for me.

Dark40
May 14th, 2018, 11:18 AM
I will get me some Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner, and some Redken Anti-Snap as well.

Glitch
May 14th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Will this be at every Ulta store and online too?

nycelle
May 14th, 2018, 01:53 PM
According to this (https://www.ulta.com/gorgeoushair/), it's in stores and on-line.

Glitch
May 14th, 2018, 02:05 PM
According to this (https://www.ulta.com/gorgeoushair/), it's in stores and on-line.

Perfect :) Thanks!

lapushka
May 14th, 2018, 03:04 PM
Man you guys get *so* lucky with liter-sizes and all. I think that's amazing. I keep saying that, but it's true.

Over here a 250ml bottle of shampoo is a lot, and we only get conditioner in 200ml sizes, except the brand Syoss (300ml), Inecto (300ml) and Franck Provost (500ml). There's only one conditioner of those I *really* like and that is the Franck Provost one for dry & damaged hair (no silicones).

nycelle
May 14th, 2018, 03:48 PM
Man you guys get *so* lucky with liter-sizes and all. I think that's amazing. I keep saying that, but it's true.

Over here a 250ml bottle of shampoo is a lot, and we only get conditioner in 200ml sizes, except the brand Syoss (300ml), Inecto (300ml) and Franck Provost (500ml). There's only one conditioner of those I *really* like and that is the Franck Provost one for dry & damaged hair (no silicones).

hmm.. The ones I use, or see are generally 8 or 12 ounces (240 ml or 355 ml) I think the larger ones need to be ordered on-line. Haven't seen anything large carried in my local drug stores. Maybe it's regional here.

lapushka
May 14th, 2018, 04:53 PM
hmm.. The ones I use, or see are generally 8 or 12 ounces (240 ml or 355 ml) I think the larger ones need to be ordered on-line. Haven't seen anything large carried in my local drug stores. Maybe it's regional here.

I thought it was the same across the US. Apparently not then.

Rebeccalaurenxx
May 14th, 2018, 09:48 PM
I didnt see anything for the mega event that I really really needed. I saw devacurl but its just the gel.
I havent really cared too much for the last few ulta events. They didnt offer anything I wanted for the skin event either. Or the spring sale.
I find it weird that ONLY 1 line from SM is on sale, the rest is buy one get one 50% which is a normal sale for ulta.
Its usually buy one get one 40% off, the extra 10% isnt too big of a chunk especially since I have coupons.

Im a platinum member so I get the coupons in the mail for 20% no exclusions all the time.
So i dont think ill be getting anything with this sale. lol

nycelle
May 15th, 2018, 05:49 AM
I didnt see anything for the mega event that I really really needed. I saw devacurl but its just the gel.
I havent really cared too much for the last few ulta events. They didnt offer anything I wanted for the skin event either. Or the spring sale.
I find it weird that ONLY 1 line from SM is on sale, the rest is buy one get one 50% which is a normal sale for ulta.
Its usually buy one get one 40% off, the extra 10% isnt too big of a chunk especially since I have coupons.

Im a platinum member so I get the coupons in the mail for 20% no exclusions all the time.
So i dont think ill be getting anything with this sale. lol

There's a couple of things I'm picking up from Kloraine (love their sun protection oil.) Their Mango Butter conditioner. It looks to be protein and silicone free so I really want to try it.

I know what you mean though, I'm like that with Sephora (Rouge member) but didn't pick up Kloraine at their event a few months ago and regret it. Nice to have that chance now.