PDA

View Full Version : Follicusan and Vigro

Kleio'sDaughter
May 13th, 2018, 09:51 AM
Hello everyone! :):):):):)So I've been using a hair product in which the active ingredient is follicusan (Vigro Bio-Tonic, as I'm currently suffering from anemia hair loss). Vigro claims to help counteract hair loss caused by nutritional factors, among other things. It hasn't stopped my hair loss but it does seem to soothe it quite a bit. I haven't seen any other hair products with this ingredient. I'm just wondering, what have your experiences been with this ingredient (or product), if you've used it? Does anyone have an extra info on it they'd like to share?

lapushka
May 13th, 2018, 03:13 PM
I've never heard of this before. Sorry.

I would focus on getting the anemia sorted asap, because iron shortage (and most certainly anemia) is notorious for hair loss.

Good luck! :flower:

Welcome to the forum as well. :)

DryadicSeaNymph
May 13th, 2018, 11:20 PM
Follicusan™ DP
INCI Name: Aqua (and) Alcohol Denat. (and) Panthenyl Ethyl Ether (and) Inositol (and) Milk Protein (and) Lactose (and) Acetyl Cysteine (and) Acetyl Methionine (and) Sodium Citrate (and) Citric Acid
Company: CLR Chemisches Laboratorium Dr. Kurt Richter GmbH
Follicusan™ DP vitalizes hair follicles and reduces hair loss. It is a milk-based bioactive, containing active signaling molecules, which stimulate the dermal papilla cells. It vitalizes the scalp and hair follicles and is proven to counteract accelerated hair loss (alopecia). Follicusan™ DP improves both hair density and hair thickness. Apart from the biologically active signalling molecules, it contains ethyl panthenol, inositol as well as acetyl cysteine and acetyl methionine, in an aqueous-alcoholic medium.
-------++++++--------

Huh. Never heard of it.

I hope you're feeling better! Anemia can be such an awful drain on a person, and so difficult to get in top of. (((hugs)))

DryadicSeaNymph
May 13th, 2018, 11:25 PM
this one goes on about dandruff and sebum, too.

----------------

Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Milk Protein (Lactis Proteinum), Lactose, Inositol, Acetyl Cysteine, Acetyl Methionine, Sodium Citrate and Citric Acid. Follicusan™ DP by CLR Berlin acts as a hair growth promoter and anti-dandruff agent. It contains biologically active signalling proteins, ethyl panthenol, inositol as well as acetyl cysteine and acetyl methionine, in an aqueous-alcoholic medium. It is non-irritant, vitalizes the cells of the scalp including the hair follicles and thus counteracts premature, accelerated loss of hair. It can normalize excess sebum secretion, thus counteracting formation of dandruff. Follicusan™ DP is used in aqueous and aqueous-alcoholic hair care products.

Kleio'sDaughter
May 20th, 2018, 03:23 AM
Thanks for your comments and kind words ladies :blossom::blossom: my iron count has gone up from 9.6 to 21, so I'm making progress!