PDA

View Full Version : Victoria Watston, in the spotlight.

MissHair
March 22nd, 2008, 10:49 AM
Have you guys heard of her? Some of you may recognise her from the IDOL autitions on TV. Both Randy and Simon said no to get her in the competition but she is still in the spot light. Who here besides me hopes that a long-hair can be successful in the music business? :cheese:She looks like a good rolemodel.
ARTICLE AND PHOTO OF HER: http://www.gainesville.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070204/LOCAL/702030335/-1/news There's also a video of her singing in a photo studio, I think she's good. She could be a real-life Disney caracter and play as Rapunzel!!!

florenonite
March 22nd, 2008, 10:58 AM
I can't get the link to work :(

TammySue
March 22nd, 2008, 11:18 AM
Link works for me and, yes, I DO remember her! I think she has a sweet angelic voice and love her hair too!

Patrycja
March 22nd, 2008, 11:22 AM
omg.I'm not an idol fan but her hair and voice is breath taking.I wonder if they booed her out bc of her hair and if she did make it-would they have forced her to cut it??

Something tells me she would have told them to shove it where the sun doesnt shine.But not in those words :D

BrianaFineHair
March 22nd, 2008, 11:58 AM
I remember her! Beautiful voice.

My mom became Pentacostle about 4 years ago and now has waist length hair.

AJoifulNoise
March 22nd, 2008, 12:05 PM
I remember her! She has a really pretty voice. And, of course, lovely hair. She's one of my hair idols. I also don't cut my hair as my beliefs are the same as hers.

BlndeInDisguise
March 22nd, 2008, 12:12 PM
Her hair is beautiful, but I'm not sure she quite has what it takes to be a singer. That's JMHO. I'm not exactly an expert on the matter. :)

florenonite
March 22nd, 2008, 12:19 PM
I googled her and have to say her hair is absolutely beautiful! I don't know how she manages to wear it down without destroying it at that length, but it definitely doesn't look very damaged.

MissHair
March 22nd, 2008, 12:49 PM
I think the got dismissed because she wasnt IDOL "material" - pop singer who looks like all the other avarage people.... Which is sad.. I think she's really unique... She can be really big one day.