PDA

View Full Version : My second attempt at a french twist

MandaMom2Three
October 31st, 2008, 09:41 AM
Yesterday I posted on my blog a pic of my first french twist (looked more like a french mess :D) Today's attempt looks much better. And I cannot believe MY hair is that SHINY!!!! :cheese::cheese:
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e57/muchforgiven_2008/frenchtwist001.jpg

Ohio Sky
October 31st, 2008, 10:28 AM
I still can't manage a decent twist. I always get a funny poof on top of my head.

Very shiny!

Gumball
October 31st, 2008, 10:47 AM
Looking good, MandaMom2Three! Your hair bounces that light everywhere. Congrats!

sahiba
October 31st, 2008, 10:58 AM
[QUOTE=MandaMom2Three;323271] And I cannot believe MY hair is that SHINY!!!! :cheese::cheese:

Neither can I :agape: .I can't manage it till today and yours has come out really well. And I love the hair toy.

StephanieB
October 31st, 2008, 12:49 PM
Mandamom! That's a really nice-looking French Twist!

And a drop-dead gorgeous barrette! :agape: Or is it a clip?

Practice. Keep practicing it, and it'll come more smoothly and more easily.

Ohio_sky - If you get too much of a bump on top of your French Twist, you need to do one or more of the following ---
tuck the top back down in, and secure it with pin(s) or a hair fork
OR
clamp it with your 1st and 2nd fingers lower down, closer to your scalp
and/OR
twist and/or roll it over tighter with your other hand (the hand that's not holding the top of the twist in a finger vise)

Just like I told Amandamom: Practice. Keep practicing it, and it'll come more smoothly and more easily.

MandaMom2Three
October 31st, 2008, 01:40 PM
Mandamom! That's a really nice-looking French Twist!

And a drop-dead gorgeous barrette! :agape: Or is it a clip?

Yes it's a barrette. I was looking for a new hair toy and couldn't find any I liked, then as I was turning to leave I saw just a little bit of blue sticking out from under a pile of other stuff. I pulled it out and voila! I was in love :D