PDA

View Full Version : Biolage Raw?

Wendyp
April 28th, 2018, 12:07 PM
At the salon now ..wish me luck guys lol anyone heard of biolage raw?

https://www.matrix.com/biolage/raw

nycelle
April 28th, 2018, 01:33 PM
At the salon now ..wish me luck guys lol anyone heard of biolage raw?

https://www.matrix.com/biolage/raw

oooh.. review please, they look very promising.

Wendyp
April 28th, 2018, 02:20 PM
oooh.. review please, they look very promising.

ok i will when i wash this week. The hairdresser used the shampoo on me but not the conditioner. She used healthysexyhair as conditioner which i also bought lol. loving that conditioner its a huge bottle. luckily she only cut off 1/2 inch.

lapushka
April 28th, 2018, 02:41 PM
ok i will when i wash this week. The hairdresser used the shampoo on me but not the conditioner. She used healthysexyhair as conditioner which i also bought lol. loving that conditioner its a huge bottle. luckily she only cut off 1/2 inch.

Wendyp, can you do Feye's method at all? That way you wouldn't have to depend on a hair dresser anymore. Or do you just like the experience. You say you are "lucky" she only cut off that amount, but she should do what you ask, right. ;)

Wendyp
April 28th, 2018, 02:48 PM
Wendyp, can you do Feye's method at all? That way you wouldn't have to depend on a hair dresser anymore. Or do you just like the experience. You say you are "lucky" she only cut off that amount, but she should do what you ask, right. ;)

That is the theory but my experience is they do whatever they want. This one seemed to understand that and that hair doesn’t grow straight across for everyone. But after she’s comfortable with me she’ll cut more. My experience anyway. I have tried cutting myself but it was crooked last time. No I hate the salon experience they scare me. I don’t even trust them to comb my hair. Maybe I should just practice the freya method more.

nycelle
April 28th, 2018, 02:59 PM
Seriously you guys have been to butchers..lol.. Me too once, but that was the only bad experience I've had. Maybe I've just been lucky since then..

Corvana
April 28th, 2018, 03:01 PM
That is the theory but my experience is they do whatever they want. This one seemed to understand that and that hair doesn’t grow straight across for everyone. But after she’s comfortable with me she’ll cut more. My experience anyway. I have tried cutting myself but it was crooked last time. No I hate the salon experience they scare me. I don’t even trust them to comb my hair. Maybe I should just practice the freya method more.

It might be good to! My roommate asks me to trim her hair for her, and I just use Feye's method for it lol. But I'll start by trimming a very small amount (comparatively, as she's wanting me to trim out her bleach damage), that's about half as much as the trim will be in the end. That way I've got some room to even it up if it goes a bit wonky!

lapushka
April 28th, 2018, 03:05 PM

Oh I see. I always get my mom to help me, so I don't cut it crooked (my hands are unsteady due to my particular health condition). Maybe try and get someone to help.

Feye's method gets easier the more you do it. And if that doesn't work (because it's behind your back), try giving spidermom's method a go, you just make a ponytail underneath your chin, or slide a book over the ends in front (whichever way is better to handle). I'm sure you can read up on her method on here some more. I do hope she chimes in here. :)

ravenskey
April 28th, 2018, 03:27 PM
Seriously you guys have been to butchers..lol.. Me too once, but that was the only bad experience I've had. Maybe I've just been lucky since then..

I have got to agree with nycelle here my hairdresser thinks my 2 inches is three inches so if I went with her measurements I'd leave with less hair cut than I wanted! :lol:

Aredhel
April 28th, 2018, 04:27 PM
I've never heard of Matrix's Biolage Raw line, but I've tried many of their other products with much satisfaction. I'm interested in your feedback on this line though once you've tried it! :)

And yeah those of you who have had good hairdressers are very lucky! :) I've only had a good experience with one hairdresser out of dozens in my lifetime, he was the only one I've ever been to who was completely enamored (in a non-creepy way;)) by my long hair - it was between classic and thigh at that point - and wanted to preserve it as best as he could for me, so he only trimmed the bare minimum that was necessary, I think it was 1 inch or so. Every other hair dresser I've been to have taken off 4-6 inches without my consent. :rolleyes:

Kellylee
April 28th, 2018, 11:55 PM
I bought the repair shampoo and conditioner(it’s the pink one). And it is by far the worst shampoo and conditioner I have ever used. I wish I would have gotten the nourishing one because I feel like I would have at least been able to use it.

Wendyp
April 29th, 2018, 06:52 AM
I bought the repair shampoo and conditioner(it’s the pink one). And it is by far the worst shampoo and conditioner I have ever used. I wish I would have gotten the nourishing one because I feel like I would have at least been able to use it.

Oh no! I bought the nourishing one as it has honey in it. I dilute my shampoo so I’m interested really in the conditioner.

Wendyp
April 30th, 2018, 07:43 PM
i washed with nourish shampoo, diluted 1/3 to a large water bottle, scalp only CW2xC. Then used the nourish conditioner, then an ACV rinse followed by nightblooming oil. I do like it, it washed really well, and the conditioner is very nice. heres a post wash pic. Second picture is the next day and bun waves.

https://i.imgur.com/wWFe4Y6.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/yKkBas0.jpg