PDA

View Full Version : Purchasing Pravana/Manic Panic/etc in Germany?

MidnightMoon
April 7th, 2018, 11:23 PM
I wanted to buy my usual combo of Pravana in blue and Manic Panic in black today on Amazon only to find out pretty much no one ships to Germany, or the shipping costs are as crazy as 77 dollars :rolleyes:
Does anyone know either an online seller or store I can buy such dyes in? I'm in Niedersachsen for reference.
I tried ebay, but they're also charging quite a lot for shipping...

gustavonut
April 8th, 2018, 02:45 AM
Maybe try arctic fox’s online store or amazon? Other than that, there is a store here called EMP in Nürnberg that sells manic panic. :)

pastina
April 8th, 2018, 02:48 AM
Have you tried beeunique.co.uk? They might be able to help.

MidnightMoon
April 8th, 2018, 10:41 AM
gustavonut I really wanted Pravana, I haven't used so many brands but like it because it's so pigmented and sticks to my bleached parts. Perhaps I'll have to try an alternative.
Amazon seems to be useless unless the seller is in Europe or something. When I wanted to check out it told me I had to pay 77 dollars to have it shipped here :confused:
Maybe I'm doing something wrong...

pastina
Thanks for the tip. It seems one 3 oz tube would cost me 21 euro, though :/
Maybe I'll have to try checking out local salons or something. The thing is I'm living in a rather small town, and not even the closest city is exactly big.

MidnightMoon
April 9th, 2018, 06:32 AM
bump :kitten:

MidnightMoon
April 9th, 2018, 07:11 AM
Well, I found this site. They don't have Pravana but they have Manic Panic, Stargazer, Directions, and other brands, and no exorbitant shipping costs, in case anyone ever needs it
https://www.colours-shop.de/Haarfarben/