PDA

View Full Version : The Thick Mane Thread

circlers
March 27th, 2018, 12:30 PM
Hey everyone!

I looked on the forum for a general thread for thicked her peoples, and I only found the one about staged in between, but I felt like it would be nice to have a thread for all of us people with thick her, no matter the length, just so we can discuss whatever we do with our hair, the joys and struggles of having thick hair, our favo styles and everything in between.

Note to admins, if this thread is redundant then please, by all means, delete it, and if not then yay I did somethine useful I guess hahaha

Alright, so to get started today I watched a few 4 strand braids videos, and I'm currently at BSL with pretty thick hair (iii), and I found myself struggling a little to do the braids, so I pretty much had to part my hair in 2 and "practice" on half my hair first. I now have a nice little braid sitting at the back of my head, but because of the thickness and length (which really isn't long IMHO :cry:) it's kind of weird and some strands are coming out of it.
I suspect it'll get better as it grows, and I'm trying to be patient.

Other than that, I hate to sound vain, but I have to admit I LOOOOVE IT when people compliment my hair, regarding how thick it is, it just gives my heart a little hug and a pat on the back :p

Also, feel free to show me your beautiful manes, I live for hair photos and videos these past few weeks!!

Much love :o

Arctic
March 27th, 2018, 12:49 PM
I think there is a thread already. Let me go and check the link for you!

Arctic
March 27th, 2018, 12:52 PM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=43020

Here it is!

Dark40
March 27th, 2018, 01:00 PM
I would to join this thread! My hair is very thick. Even when I get it relaxed. I was just born with thick hair on both sides of my family. My hair is WL, and still growing.

circlers
March 27th, 2018, 02:34 PM
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=43020

Here it is!

ARCTIC WHAT KIND OF WITCHCRAFT DID YOU USE? :o I've looked through pages and pages on the search thingie and this didn't come up :o

lapushka
March 27th, 2018, 03:38 PM
ARCTIC WHAT KIND OF WITCHCRAFT DID YOU USE? :o I've looked through pages and pages on the search thingie and this didn't come up :o

You need to stick "thick" in the box and choose search "titles only".

circlers
March 27th, 2018, 04:35 PM
You need to stick "thick" in the box and choose search "titles only".

I just discovered a new way of searching. My life has changed completely. Thank you hahaha

Arctic
March 28th, 2018, 04:30 AM
I do research for my work, so it just seems to come naturally, he he! Plus having been here a long time I see the threads pop up and over time I've gotten a general idea of the long term threads we have.

I'm I could help!