PDA

View Full Version : addicted to BBB?

SwanFeathers
March 27th, 2018, 11:07 AM
So I began an experiment a few months ago with Victorian hair care. more specifically the Victorian version of a sebum-only routine, and I learned that my SUPER sensitive scalp loves the daily scritch and brush massage of this routine. over the last two months, I have collected 5-6 boar bristle brushes (not sure how many because I can't find one) so I always have a clean brush ready and have no excuses to skip my routine, (I just clean them at the end of the week all at once. I even learned to rag curl just for fun and found that it does an excellent job of concealing any greasiness. my problem is that I keep seeing new BBB and want to keep trying new brands even though I have plenty.

have you guys ever gotten stuck on a hair gadget?

floraflowerpowe
March 27th, 2018, 01:39 PM
I know the feeling! I do love a great BBB. But I also love wooden and horn combs. I really have to force myself not to check etsy on a regular basis for combs, otherwise I'd get into trouble...

cathair
March 27th, 2018, 01:56 PM
BBB doesn't do much for me, so I have donated mine to my cat. He loves it so much! He purrs for England while having a brush :) Seems to be helping his fur along nicely too, he needs a little more help now he's advancing in years.

vpatt
March 28th, 2018, 09:03 AM
Too much of any brush or comb causes almost instant oil production for my scalp. I don't even see how that is possible! But many people love BBB's