PDA

View Full Version : sulfate free for few weeks

Natashap
March 23rd, 2018, 08:41 PM
Hi all,

Would anyone wanna join me on my sulfate free experiment for 1 month to see results for extreme oily scalp,its not deep summer but still can see growth pattern or scalp issues resolved if any.

Everyone welcome to join.

:p:disco::disco::whistle:

lapushka
March 24th, 2018, 04:43 AM
Great idea to have some company on your experiment. Hope it goes well. I'm not joining. I have issues with sulfate-free (literal scalp issues). But good luck!

Wendyp
March 24th, 2018, 06:04 AM
My scalp and hair is much better on full sulfate free. I have been sls free for a month, prior I was using low Sls I guess aveda called it if there is such a thing.

gustavonut
March 24th, 2018, 06:08 AM
I have no sulfate free shampoo at the moment but once I get some I’ll have to try it out.
Last time I was sulfate free my scalp felt unclean all the time and sort of full of build up. Any ideas on how to stop that feeling? If I could go SLS free I would because it is supposedly better for your hair.

lapushka
March 24th, 2018, 08:19 AM
I have no sulfate free shampoo at the moment but once I get some I’ll have to try it out.
Last time I was sulfate free my scalp felt unclean all the time and sort of full of build up. Any ideas on how to stop that feeling? If I could go SLS free I would because it is supposedly better for your hair.

If you can't go a full month, then please don't. Scalp health is *far* more important than any challenge is. If you feel you need to wash every 2 weeks with a sulfate to get the "gunk" out, then please keep doing that. There's nothing wrong with going sulfate-free for a while, but every once in a while throwing a good cleanse in there.