PDA

View Full Version : what is my hair color?

amiraaah
March 23rd, 2018, 01:05 PM
hello guys,
i have always wondered what is my hair color,i call it light brown but i am not sure.i need your help here:o
https://s18.postimg.org/m3ofijc1l/IMG_0300.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/6uyi4rid1/)

MidnightMoon
March 23rd, 2018, 01:19 PM
More pictures would be good, hair colour changes a lot depending on the light, and in your photo it's hard to tell the exact colour vs reflected light. Not taking that into account, I'd also call it light brown, I'm not very knowledgeable of more precise or poetic terms for colours :P

littlestarface
March 23rd, 2018, 01:23 PM
From what iv'e seen of your pictures i'd say brown.

MidnightMoon
March 23rd, 2018, 01:30 PM
Littlestarface's comment made me go stalk your posts lol.
In this picture you posted here http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=145719&page=5&p=3521573#post3521573
For example, I'd call it dark brown.

So, maybe take more photos, best if with natural light and your whole head.

divinedobbie
March 23rd, 2018, 01:33 PM
I think based on photos I've seen of your hair on various threads, I would call it on the darker end of the brown spectrum. I would take a photo in daylight :)

lapushka
March 23rd, 2018, 01:50 PM
Dark blonde / light brown.

Some might even say medium brown.

It all also depends on the light source.

lucid
March 23rd, 2018, 02:17 PM
Agree with brown to dark brown, based on all the pics you've posted. You should include more pictures of your hair, and of your whole head. :)

Aredhel
March 23rd, 2018, 02:43 PM
The picture you've just posted looks very illuminated by the light above you, so it looks almost blond in that particular photo... however pictures taken in bright lighting can even make my hair can look almost blonde too.... trick of the light.;) From the picture that MidnightMoon posted though, your hair looks very much like a brown or dark brown. :)

lapushka
March 23rd, 2018, 03:33 PM
Littlestarface's comment made me go stalk your posts lol.
In this picture you posted here http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=145719&page=5&p=3521573#post3521573
For example, I'd call it dark brown.

So, maybe take more photos, best if with natural light and your whole head.

Oh yes, that's a medium to darker brown. Very pretty.

Reyesuela
March 23rd, 2018, 03:35 PM
Lighter than mine. Medium brown?

Dark40
March 23rd, 2018, 08:48 PM
I would say your hair color is sandy brown or a light brown. Because, it has blondish highlights.

nycelle
March 23rd, 2018, 09:19 PM
Medium brown. The first pic just looks like the light is hitting it on a way that's making it appear lighter than it is.

pailin
March 23rd, 2018, 10:43 PM
A daylight, natural light picture would be helpful.

lapushka
March 24th, 2018, 08:28 AM
A daylight, natural light picture would be helpful.

I know my hair in my signature appears darker than it is, I have a light to medium ash color. But the lighting under my skylight was not that great that day (it went from dark to light at the time).

I second taking a picture outside, regular light & sunshine.

amiraaah
March 25th, 2018, 03:47 PM
Thank you all :love: I’m going to post a picture in the sun light soon.my hair has different colours in it,I went to the salon with my sister and the hairdresser told me you have some golden blonde highlights.

Beckstar
March 25th, 2018, 08:45 PM
Medium ash brown

MidnightMoon
March 26th, 2018, 12:11 AM
Thank you all :love: I’m going to post a picture in the sun light soon.my hair has different colours in it,I went to the salon with my sister and the hairdresser told me you have some golden blonde highlights.

Not directly in the sun :P (or not only). I think the best is to stand close to a window with natural light but not direct light. My hair looks light brown in the sun, and I remember in my hair dyeing days how I'd look at the result under the bathroom light thinking I had gone blonde while it was actually something between auburn and copper.
I find harsh lights reflect on my hair (if that's what that is called like), even next to a window with too much light can make it seem a weird shade of brown which I'm convinced is not "the real one". I like it more when I see it in the mirror at night. Totally black. Same in pictures.
I can't say I see any blonde, but better pictures might help. I haven't seen your photos in previous posts.

Beeboo123
March 26th, 2018, 03:14 AM
Medium to dark brown with some golden highlights. That’s what I got from your other photos. The photo you posted here does not reflect hair color accurately, if I had my hair under similar lighting, mine would appear red and it most definitely is not red. Take a photo under natural lighting!