PDA

View Full Version : Cute Article: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Is a Curator of International Scrunchies

C_Bookworm
March 23rd, 2018, 09:16 AM
I cracked up when I saw this story. Nice to see hair toys getting some love.

http://people.com/style/ruth-bader-ginsburg-scrunchies-my-best-come-from-zurich/

enting
March 29th, 2018, 04:25 PM
I love this!

Groovy Granny
March 29th, 2018, 04:27 PM
Me too ~ that is awesome ..... I just crocheted more scrunchies using leftover sock yarn lol

prairie lark
March 29th, 2018, 04:36 PM
:) this is great! Thanks.

chiapommama
March 29th, 2018, 08:15 PM
Yeah I heard she had a pretty good scrunchie collection. I can't blame her. They're so comfortable.

HopelssRomantic
March 29th, 2018, 08:35 PM
I love even more the little girl who dressed up as her for superhero day! 💜

Groovy Granny
March 29th, 2018, 08:59 PM
I love even more the little girl who dressed up as her for superhero day! ��

Yes, that was awesome :)

embee
March 30th, 2018, 04:25 AM
That is a delightful article and I did not know (realize) about her scrunchies! It just goes to show that an individul style can be a Very Good Thing, even if it's not "the current style". :)

Yes, the little girl is adorable. :)

C_Bookworm
March 30th, 2018, 07:51 AM
That is a delightful article and I did not know (realize) about her scrunchies! It just goes to show that an individul style can be a Very Good Thing, even if it's not "the current style". :)

I love this philosophy:crush:

Nightshade
March 30th, 2018, 08:11 AM
I love the Notorious RBG, and this just makes her all the more awesome. Her workout routine is also amazing, especially given her age.

Groovy Granny
March 30th, 2018, 11:03 AM
I love the Notorious RBG, and this just makes her all the more awesome. Her workout routine is also amazing, especially given her age.

Yes that too gave me the needed 'kick in the pants' to get moving :lol:

It was all very inspiring....more so as I reflected :thumbsup: