PDA

View Full Version : I'm suprised no threads on POTATO JUICE FOR FASTER HAIR GROWTH

cuban curls
March 20th, 2018, 12:54 PM
There are a lot of reviews on potato juice for faster hair growth. You tube videos as well. I can't believe there isn't anything about it here. I also read about onion juice for growth

Sometimes I wonder if these things were started as a joke to see who would actually put it on their hair.

(guilty) I tried the potato juice for a week till I got sick of the smell....:eek:

littlestarface
March 20th, 2018, 12:55 PM
Theres plenty about onion juice but hardly any of us do it cuz the smell. I mean it smells even after washing.

chiapommama
March 20th, 2018, 01:29 PM
Garlic is the same way. I tried garlic juice in shampoo for about a month and smelled like a garlic clove.

floraflowerpowe
March 20th, 2018, 04:10 PM
I've tried the onion juice once and honestly I could still smell it like 2 months later. Somehow you can't wash out the smell.

Sarahlabyrinth
March 20th, 2018, 04:11 PM
I haven't tried any of those, but would rather eat my potatoes, onions and garlic than put them on my scalp :)

Aredhel
March 20th, 2018, 04:30 PM
I don't think I'd be able to stomach it either, I have a very strong sense of smell. I am quite content with enjoying my journey patiently. :)

Kat-Rinnč Naido
March 24th, 2018, 12:29 PM
I tried the onion twice, before joining LHC. The smell stayed even after washing. Therefore I discontinued its use.

Stray_mind
March 24th, 2018, 12:52 PM
I haven't tried any of those, but would rather eat my potatoes, onions and garlic than put them on my scalp :)

I second this, hahaha!

Although i did try to rub Onion juice into my scalp, but i never noticed a great effect and the smell was too much. I think eating them would do more good than putting them on the scalp :D