PDA

View Full Version : How many hair care products do you guys actually have on your bathroom?

TheForestFae
March 18th, 2018, 10:06 PM
Okay, so as we’re all here, trying to grow our hair out and my question is, how many hair products do you guys actually have in your bathroom? To some regular people, probably all they need is just 1 bottle of shampoo and 1 bottle of conditioner. But how about us? The people who committed to taking care of their hair as serious as possible? Only a few bottles? I don’t think so J) So, just show me all of the products that you guys have on your bathroom, neither old or new just bring it onnnn!
This is a corner of my bath room and as you guys can see, I have lots of stuff in there. Well, to me, it’s never enough when it’s talking about hair care lol

https://s17.postimg.org/6ptgqexe7/28947547_2012591085660400_8651959963692174535_o.jp g (https://postimages.org/)

In this picture I have:

1 bottle of hair treatment oil
3 bottles of shampoo and conditioner
Apple cider vinegar
Olive oil
Coconut oil (I forgot to put it in the pic, usually I kept my coconut oil in the fridge)
3 bottle of hair mask
1 massage comb
A lots of wooden brush and comb

neko_kawaii
March 18th, 2018, 10:17 PM
Shampoo, condish, clarifying shampoo, apple cider vinegar, wide tooth comb, 2 claw clips, empty bottle for diluting and SMTs.

8 items total.

My oils are all in the bedroom.

longmane
March 18th, 2018, 10:35 PM
Technically none :lol: I don't keep them in the bathroom. But I use a total of 5 plus a wide-tooth comb.

Corvana
March 18th, 2018, 11:19 PM
Okay, so as we’re all here, trying to grow our hair out and my question is, how many hair products do you guys actually have in your bathroom? To some regular people, probably all they need is just 1 bottle of shampoo and 1 bottle of conditioner. But how about us? The people who committed to taking care of their hair as serious as possible? Only a few bottles? I don’t think so J) So, just show me all of the products that you guys have on your bathroom, neither old or new just bring it onnnn!
This is a corner of my bath room and as you guys can see, I have lots of stuff in there. Well, to me, it’s never enough when it’s talking about hair care lol

https://s17.postimg.org/6ptgqexe7/28947547_2012591085660400_8651959963692174535_o.jp g (https://postimages.org/)

In this picture I have:

1 bottle of hair treatment oil
3 bottles of shampoo and conditioner
Apple cider vinegar
Olive oil
Coconut oil (I forgot to put it in the pic, usually I kept my coconut oil in the fridge)
3 bottle of hair mask
1 massage comb
A lots of wooden brush and comb

I've got:

1 bottle of sulfate free shampoo
1 bottle of silicone free conditioner
1 bottle of clarifying shampoo
1 jar of deep conditioner
1 bottle of oil
1 jar of curl cream
1 wide tooth comb
2 claw clips

General washes: sulfate and silicone free shampoo and conditioner, oil and curl cream. Claw clips are for keeping hair out of way while conditioning.

TheForestFae
March 18th, 2018, 11:26 PM
Shampoo, condish, clarifying shampoo, apple cider vinegar, wide tooth comb, 2 claw clips, empty bottle for diluting and SMTs.

8 items total.

My oils are all in the bedroom.

Sounds amazing, my mother didn't let me keep hair care products in my bedroom because she scare that i will spill it everywhere :)

TheForestFae
March 18th, 2018, 11:29 PM
I've got:

1 bottle of sulfate free shampoo
1 bottle of silicone free conditioner
1 bottle of clarifying shampoo
1 bottle of oil
1 jar of curl cream
1 wide tooth comb
2 claw clips

General washes: sulfate and silicone free shampoo and conditioner, oil and curl cream. Claw clips are for keeping hair out of way while conditioning.

You guys have reminded me to get a bottle of clarifying shampoo for myself, it seems like everyone have at least 1 bottle of it in their bathroom. I have curl cream too, but i keep it at a corner in my bedroom since i don't need to use it anymore :))

TheForestFae
March 18th, 2018, 11:31 PM
Technically none :lol: I don't keep them in the bathroom. But I use a total of 5 plus a wide-tooth comb.

So where do you keep them :D I don't have any wide tooth comb but i would considered to get some :)

GalaMoon
March 18th, 2018, 11:39 PM
Oh, all the previous posts make me feel like I'm a normal person after all :)

I've got:
- 1 bottle or regular shampoo
- 1 bottle of clarifying shampoo
- 1 silicone free conditioner
- 1 silicone based conditioner
- 1 hair mask
- 2 bottles of oil (macadamia and mineral)
- 1 leave in conditioner
- 1 heat protectant
- 1 hair gel and some foam that's supposed to regulate sebum production on the scalp (but does nothing really), but I have to throw these out, just felt sorry for the money I spent
- 1 wide tooth comb
- 1 hair clip

MoonRabbit
March 18th, 2018, 11:41 PM
1 shampoo
1 conditioner
1 deep conditioner
1 acv/oil rinse
1 clarifying shampoo

Plus my partners products but I don't use those.

longmane
March 18th, 2018, 11:49 PM
So where do you keep them :D I don't have any wide tooth comb but i would considered to get some :)

I live with heavy handed roommates so I gotta take them with me everytime. Yeah wide-tooth comb works the best for my hair.

Groovy Granny
March 19th, 2018, 12:11 AM
- Vented Wet Brush (plain and w/BBB)
- Mirror
- Conair shower wide tooth comb
- Sandalwood bristle brush and comb
- Conair styling comb
- Biosilk Lite Serum
- Garnier Texture Cream
- Conair hair spray
- Shea Moisture Silken Hold Mist
- Rosewater & Glycerin Spray
- Joico Moisture S&C
- Silver S&C
- Joico Clarifying Shampoo
- K-PAK Intense Hydration Conditioner
- Oil Blends
- Hair claw

ETA: Hair dryer for warm>cool scalp dry x 3 min

Katsura
March 19th, 2018, 12:36 AM
I only have one shampoo and one conditioner. A multitude of products belongs to my darling son. :D

yahirwaO.o
March 19th, 2018, 02:01 AM
Minimalist here!

Just one shampoo shared
A vinegar bottle for my ACV
A plain soap I sometimes wash my hair

Done! :cool:

.... well I own several combs- brushes, pin curl clips and toilet paper rollers as hair curlers but I have those in my room!

ravenskey
March 19th, 2018, 02:10 AM
1 bottle each of shampoo and conditioner - vegan. Hope to get rid of the shampoo soon as I want to go no poo.
1 container of coconut oil.
1 comb.

I also own brushes and ties but they're in my room.

TheForestFae
March 19th, 2018, 02:26 AM
Oh, all the previous posts make me feel like I'm a normal person after all :)

I've got:
- 1 bottle or regular shampoo
- 1 bottle of clarifying shampoo
- 1 silicone free conditioner
- 1 silicone based conditioner
- 1 hair mask
- 2 bottles of oil (macadamia and mineral)
- 1 leave in conditioner
- 1 heat protectant
- 1 hair gel and some foam that's supposed to regulate sebum production on the scalp (but does nothing really), but I have to throw these out, just felt sorry for the money I spent
- 1 wide tooth comb
- 1 hair clip

I love the macadamia oil, I used to have 1 bottle of it and my hair love it som much! Too bad that now i can't seem to find any high quality macadamia oil in where i lived anymore :(

TheForestFae
March 19th, 2018, 02:29 AM
1 shampoo
1 conditioner
1 deep conditioner
1 acv/oil rinse
1 clarifying shampoo

Plus my partners products but I don't use those.

I have my roomate live with me too but we love to sharing our products, eventhough sometime our products just didn't match each other hair type, I have straight oily hair while she have coarse and dry hair lol

TheForestFae
March 19th, 2018, 02:41 AM
I only have one shampoo and one conditioner. A multitude of products belongs to my darling son. :D

You didn't use any treatment oil and hair mask? Wow, that was so simple!

TheForestFae
March 19th, 2018, 02:47 AM
- Vented Wet Brush (plain and w/BBB)
- Mirror
- Conair shower wide tooth comb
- Sandalwood bristle brush and comb
- Conair styling comb
- Biosilk Lite Serum
- Garnier Texture Cream
- Conair hair spray
- Shea Moisture Silken Hold Mist
- Rosewater & Glycerin Spray
- Joico Moisture S&C
- Silver S&C
- Joico Clarifying Shampoo
- K-PAK Intense Hydration Conditioner
- Oil Blends
- Hair claw

That's a lots of things but still, i love to hear about how people taking care of their hair very detailed :))

TheForestFae
March 19th, 2018, 02:49 AM
1 bottle each of shampoo and conditioner - vegan. Hope to get rid of the shampoo soon as I want to go no poo.
1 comb.

I've try the no poo method in the past but soon get back to my regular shampoo because my super oilly just couldn't get used to it :( But still, I hope that it will works for you!

TheForestFae
March 19th, 2018, 02:50 AM
1 comb.

I've try the no poo method in the past but soon get back to my regular shampoo because my super oilly hair just couldn't get used to it :( But still, I hope that it will works for you!

TheForestFae
March 19th, 2018, 02:53 AM
Minimalist here!

Just one shampoo shared
A vinegar bottle for my ACV
A plain soap I sometimes wash my hair

Done! :cool:

.... well I own several combs- brushes, pin curl clips and toilet paper rollers as hair curlers but I have those in my room!

Hi! So you didn't use any conditioner? I have this thinking and that is try to cut off conditioner out of my hair care routine since it feels making my hair more oilly :( What do you think about this?

Katsura
March 19th, 2018, 03:13 AM
You didn't use any treatment oil and hair mask? Wow, that was so simple!

I guess I'm a minimalist, too. :D I sometimes go to my kitchen for a drop of avocado oil.

chomsky
March 19th, 2018, 03:14 AM
1 shampoo
1 conditioner
1 leave in
2 oils
1 wide tooth comb
1 shower Wet Brush

That's all! And one of the oils is actually for my face too.

TheForestFae
March 19th, 2018, 04:29 AM
I guess I'm a minimalist, too. :D I sometimes go to my kitchen for a drop of avocado oil.

Wish I could go to a little bit simple for my hair care stuff too but well, what can I say? I have always love to exaggerated things no matter is was about my hair care or even skincare and body care too lol

TheForestFae
March 19th, 2018, 04:31 AM
1 shampoo
1 conditioner
1 leave in
2 oils
1 wide tooth comb
1 shower Wet Brush

That's all! And one of the oils is actually for my face too.

I have a time using oil both for my hair and my face too :) It was coconut oil, I used to use it as my cleansing oil but now I have figured out a better cleansing oil so I stopped using it on my face

Simsy
March 19th, 2018, 05:24 AM
1 conditioner, 1 shampoo, and usually a moisture treatment of some variety in the shower. I do keep extra bottles of s&c on the bench in the shower because I’m really bad for running out halfway through a wash.

A spray bottle of conditioner, detangling spray, my favourite oil and wide tooth comb on the top shelf next to the mirror. Extra bottles of oil and hair butter are kept on the shelf below.

I don’t use a lot of products, and I try to finish any experimental ones. I buy extra bottles of the faves whenever I find them; because I can never get my hands on them when I actually run out.

lapushka
March 19th, 2018, 07:37 AM
This thread exists for a reason:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=133450

;)

I have cupboards and plastic boxes *full*.

My mom went to the store, and I was tempted to ask for something, but didn't. I have so much to go through, which is my goal for this year.

nycelle
March 19th, 2018, 07:41 AM
Off the top of my head I counted 23 products. There's still a few more that are unopened, but I'm not gonna use them so they're not part of my total.

TheForestFae
March 19th, 2018, 07:52 AM
This thread exists for a reason:
http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=133450

;)

I have cupboards and plastic boxes *full*.

My mom went to the store, and I was tempted to ask for something, but didn't. I have so much to go through, which is my goal for this year.

Okay now that's the place for me lol, I've been really addicted to buying hair products and stuff which I could be never use it to the last drop, probably will make a collection of hair grip too since I have a special love for all kind of hair grip in the world lol that's sound so weird :D

TheForestFae
March 19th, 2018, 07:55 AM
Off the top of my head I counted 23 products. There's still a few more that are unopened, but I'm not gonna use them so they're not part of my total.

That's a lot of stuff but still, just never enough for us :D

unheardletters
March 19th, 2018, 09:02 AM
I don’t keep hair products in my bathroom, they are in a closet.

But what I have is
1 shampoo
1 condition

Styling products don’t work for me because they leave white stuff on my hair, so I haven’t owned any for years. The only thing that used to work for me was Curl Keeeper, but I haven’t seen it available where I live in years.
And I gave up combs and brushes, so I don’t own any of those any more. I have a tangle teasure and a baby shampoo for my children.

Stray_mind
March 19th, 2018, 09:03 AM
Two bottles of conditioner, 2 bottles of shampoo and a jar of coconut oil.

Dark40
March 19th, 2018, 09:09 AM
1 bottle of sulfate shampoo
1 bottle of cone-free conditioner
1 bottle of cleansing balm
1 bottle of leave-in conditioner
1 bottle of oil
I don't keep all of my products in the bathroom. I have more. I've got a total of 8 boxes full of hair products.

Platzhalter
March 19th, 2018, 09:26 AM
One shampoo, one 2-in-1 shampoo/conditioner, four conditioners and one deep treatment... everything else is either "not really hair care product" or stored elsewhere ;)

EdG
March 19th, 2018, 09:53 AM
I have a half-dozen bottles of shampoo, all the same kind. I use shampoo as a body wash.
Ed

Joyful Mystery
March 19th, 2018, 01:46 PM
Sulfate free shampoo with matching conditioner (cones in both) are in the shower. I'm happy to have found a brand with cones my skin likes!
Another brand of sulfate free shampoo and conditioner under the sink (no cones in either) that I switch to when my hair gets build-up.
Two claw clips.

I keep my combs/brushes and other accessories in my bedroom. Even my Aquis hair towel, so no one else will use it. :laugh:

littlestarface
March 19th, 2018, 01:54 PM
Too much stuff! Every time I turn in the shower about 50 things get knocked down and its hard asf to bend over, with water running in your face tryin to hold your hair up in a bun with one hand and picking up different products with your other hand and trying to reach for some that ran away by the drain that you have to get with your foot and slide it closer to you so you can pick it up.

Flowerness
March 19th, 2018, 02:00 PM
Wow. I'm sorta surprised to see so many people have one shampoo and conditioner. Dude. I have different shampoos for different things. Itchy scalp: generic coal tar shampoo. Suave Daily Clarifying. Coconut Hibiscus Shampoo (cause the smell rocks!). Conditioners: two cone free, for WCC. (I use the first, VO5 to add stuff to, since it is watery. Suave Coconut is thicker and makes my hair soft!) I also use conditioner as shave cream. Then I have 3 kinds of Deep Conditioner. (Because they have 2 nice ones at Dollar Tree, and I had Aussie 3 MM already just sitting there waiting to be finished.) ACV for rinsing. Aloe and honey for when I remember. 2 leave ins: Cantu Leave In (gives a nice glow or luster to hair) and a generic coney stuff. I think all the cones were making my hair frizzier so I had to switch. The coney stuff will be finished or handed off to a family member to use. Awesome waves and curls that would frizz out after an hour or so. Just long enough for hair pics then pouf! I have one dribble left of the Garnier hair oil I was using and forgot to empty the last couple drops from & toss. Wide tooth comb for detangling when wet, bbb and my old fry your hair straight brush, and the paddle brush. Thinner tooth comb for parting and helping when I trim. Tons of old hair ties, claw clips, and barrettes (I pulled out of a box, and now I want to use them up.) Claw clips break crazy fast on me, so I stock up at dollar tree and toss when the teeth break off. 2 scrunchies for bed. Oh, and hair spray, because I hate spiders and Raid make me gag. (Also from Dollar Tree. Smells nice, too!)

Seems like a lot when you write it down like that. I typically just use the basics, but then I found a bunch of old hair stuff to use up and toss out.

Groovy Granny
March 19th, 2018, 02:21 PM
That's a lots of things but still, i love to hear about how people taking care of their hair very detailed :))

Well, they all meet different needs....and for an older lady with fine, wispy, hip length silver....I will give it whatever it wants to keep it happy :lol:

It needs plenty of moisture because I am a wurly girl...then because I need comes I also need to clarify; and for those times when clarifying is too drying or my whites need a boost, I use the silver S&C.

Different tools are needed for wet or dry hair to detangle or distribute conditioner, and a few products are needed to tame wild wispies :o
ETA: Hair dryer for warm>cool scalp dry x 3 min
I have only one replacement/ product on the shelf when one is open so I don't forget or run out.

nycelle
March 19th, 2018, 03:21 PM
That's a lot of stuff but still, just never enough for us :D

I'm a product junkie..
But in my defense, I also have two addresses so I keep hair products in both.

I took a pic this morning at the house, now I'm back in the city and took another pic. Neither includes combs,brushes, hair towels, or what I carry in my bag. I also didn't include most of the styling products in my bathrooms.
There are a couple of oils that I haven't used yet in the pic, and the devacurl kit that I won't be trying for another few weeks. The rest have either been used, are in rotation, or the shampoos need to be throw out since I went sulfate free.

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30823&d=1521494091

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30821&d=1521493865

embee
March 19th, 2018, 04:15 PM
I have one ancient half full bottle of shampoo in a cupboard, in case there is some frightful disaster and I actually need to *wash* my hair. My normal routine varies between NW/SO in winter and occasional WO in summer.

DD has some shampoo and conditioner here for when she visits. I have an old bottle of conditioner for hand washing woolens, but it's in the laundry room.

Beckstar
March 19th, 2018, 04:20 PM
1 bottle of shampoo, 1 bottle of conditioner, 1 bottle of wine (no no j/k), 1 tube of curly gel, and 1 jar of hair paste. That's all.

Tools:
2 flat irons, 1 blow-dryer, 1 curling iron.

Various brushes and combs and hair pins.

RedStripe
March 19th, 2018, 04:21 PM
Products:
Shampoo and conditioner -- I've been using one variety lately, but I buy it every time I see it on sale, so I have a backstock of several bottles :-)
Oil
Tools:
Wide-tooth horn comb
BBB (which these days I rarely use, although sometimes I go on a brushing kick)
Various pins and clips, also seldom used
Blowdryer -- hasn't been used in years

MusicalSpoons
March 19th, 2018, 04:53 PM
Ooh, interesting thread. In the shower I have:

1 sulphate-free shampoo
1 (almost)cone-free conditioner (it has a water-soluble cone, can't remember which)
Baby oil for ROO method (though with current conditioner I'm considering skipping ROO)
Applicator bottle for diluting shampoo
That's it! My basic routine.
[Well, plus my brother's shampoo; Mum shares mine. I don't know when or if Dad washes what little hair he has left!]

In the rest of the bathroom is the graveyard of tried-and-failed or tried-and-bettered products :o

2 sulphate-free shampoos (hair loved them but they made my scalp itch terribly, okay for body wash though.)
half a bottle of £1 conditioner I bought to try, used to detangle the one time I tried rag curls
Leftover generic shampoo from pre-LHC, good for body wash or if I ever need to properly clarify
Leftover coney conditioner, again pre-LHC
Thick £1 conditioner, good for if I ever need to DC
Forgot the first time: 2 unopened cans of dry shampoo

In my bedroom (heh) :
Stash of conditioner, which was clearly being discontinued and this was the last stock I could find ( :wail: )
Oh so very many oils from when I was experimenting trying to find the best one for my hair - including beard oil :D
Small stash of shampoo - buying in bulk reached the order value for free delivery
Spritzer bottle with rosemary tea for my scalp, not yet sure it does anything but have to give it a fair try
Half a bottle of Nizoral
Once-used bottle of medicated shampoo that really smells very strongly of antiseptic which didn't go away until a couple of washings later (I smelled worse than a hospital)
ETA: cornflour, for occasional dry shampoo if absolutely necessary

Also in my bedroom are hairtoys: a motley collection of forks, flexis, spin pins, sticks, and of course a WTC. Oh, and BBB (rarely-used), hairties (rarely used now) and sleepcap :)

Considering my routine now is pretty simple, that's an awful lot of stuff - and nobody else in the house is likely to use it. I suppose I'd better get cracking with using it up!

MusicalSpoons
March 19th, 2018, 05:01 PM
I have one ancient half full bottle of shampoo in a cupboard, in case there is some frightful disaster and I actually need to *wash* my hair. My normal routine varies between NW/SO in winter and occasional WO in summer.

DD has some shampoo and conditioner here for when she visits. I have an old bottle of conditioner for hand washing woolens, but it's in the laundry room.

The way you worded this made me chuckle :laugh:
[My dream would be to go WO and only keep a small amount of emergency shampoo, but hard water and various other factors collude to make it currently impossible.]

victorian girl
March 19th, 2018, 05:18 PM
I actually keep them in my room, cause all this more natural stuff that expires after 3 months needs a dry environment, and I don't want anyone to accidentally use my shampoo bar as a soap. So:
- 1 shampoo bar
- 1 conditioner
- 1 hair wax for the ends
- 1 leave-in spray (actually, it's in the fridge - just cause it's liquid, some extra precautions)
Also:
- 1 wide tooth wooden comb
- 1 wooden brush
- 5 scrunchies
- 4 bamboo hair ties
- 5 (?) claw clips
- 3 hair bands
That's all!

ETA: And I totally forgot about almond oil and rosemary EO, but I also use them for my face.

Carolyn
March 19th, 2018, 08:00 PM
I'm not going to attempt to count. I'd guess between 50 and 100. More are stored in a closet. And I have a whole beach bag and hanging shoe thing filled with products in my camper trailer.

Spikey
March 19th, 2018, 08:22 PM
My bathroom looks mostly the same as before I started LHC, so here's some insight as to a normal person's tools/products.

14 shampoos and conditioners of different! brands (The shopper in my house tries something different everytime she buys, so I used to too, unfortunately)
1 sometimes used curling cream
3 crappy mousses/heat styling protecters (almost never used)
1 blow drier, 1 straigthener, rarely used
Boar bristle brush, seven hairties and pins

That's 28 hair products total, though some aren't mine.

Sarahlabyrinth
March 19th, 2018, 08:29 PM
I have two bottles of shampoo, three bottles of conditioner and a tub of hair mask - they live IN the shower. On the bench by the hand basin are two more bottles of conditioner (being re-purposed as liquid hand wash) and two sachets of hair mask, also my bottle of white vinegar for rinses. In the bathroom cupboard lives a shampoo bar.

DH has one bottle of shampoo in the shower :p

Jo Ann
March 19th, 2018, 10:05 PM
If we're talking in the shower (it's a half-bath--toilet and shower only :p ), then two bottles of conditioner and an ancient bottle (from the 1970's or 1980's, I forget which :shocked: ) of baby oil.

Don't ask what's under the vanity in the adjoining room...I stopped counting at ten... :o

yahirwaO.o
March 19th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Hi! So you didn't use any conditioner? I have this thinking and that is try to cut off conditioner out of my hair care routine since it feels making my hair more oilly :( What do you think about this?

Nop I never use commercial conditioner, you already point it out somehow.....it leaves my strands looking lank and limp. ACV does give me very soft hair and still voluminous.

I have fine hair an a oily scalp so for me using very few oil available around (I've gone from jojoba, coconut, olive, baby etc) and ACVs does enough job for my conditioning my hair just right.

I say give it a try, i dont miss conditioner at all and I have more space available in my bath too. Also my hair care is extremely cheap and not buying fancy stuff allows me to save a lot of cash :p

TheForestFae
March 20th, 2018, 12:29 AM
Nop I never use commercial conditioner, you already point it out somehow.....it leaves my strands looking lank and limp. ACV does give me very soft hair and still voluminous.

I have fine hair an a oily scalp so for me using very few oil available around (I've gone from jojoba, coconut, olive, baby etc) and ACVs does enough job for my conditioning my hair just right.

I say give it a try, i dont miss conditioner at all and I have more space available in my bath too. Also my hair care is extremely cheap and not buying fancy stuff allows me to save a lot of cash :p

Wish that I can stop myself from wasting money on so much products like that, after all, I'm just a products hoarder lol. Anyway, I think that I might replace my conditioner after I use it all, I need something that don't have too much chemicals in it and more lightweight for my hair. AVCs didn't do anything special to my hair unfortunately, I have try to using it on my hair but it just makes my hair have the ACV smell and sometime it makes the hair on top of my head more dryer and crunchy :( With ACVs, if I go too much it will dry my hair out and if go less, it just didn't feel anything :(

daisychain
March 20th, 2018, 02:07 AM
Bathroom stuff I use regularly.
https://i.imgur.com/Y19DLQl.jpg

Bathroom stuff I use less regularly.
https://i.imgur.com/SwmHxzv.jpg

Everything else is in the bedroom in this handy thing.
https://i.imgur.com/t6aGJLZ.jpg

Hair care products in bedroom.
https://i.imgur.com/VkMeGJP.jpg

I might be a product hoarder.

sarahthegemini
March 20th, 2018, 08:24 AM
1x shampoo
1x conditioner

enting
March 21st, 2018, 01:23 AM
Two different shampoos
I occasionally nab some shampoo or conditioner from the set we have that guests brought, but they're not technically mine so I don't know if they count.
A bottle of vinegar rinse with essential oils in it
Castor oil
Homemade mix of hair oil
Tub of hair gel that used to be DH's
Wide toothed comb

I also occasionally use skin moisturizer/lotion for my hair.

I keep my BBB in the bedroom. I think that's it.

If you're concerned about the amount of products you have, review whether you use them or if they're just taking up space. If you do use them, even if it's only once every few months, then they have a purpose and a right to be there. Everyone's hair is different and needs different kinds of care, some more, some less.

Islandgrrl
March 21st, 2018, 02:13 AM
I have a bottle of conditioner in the shower. That’s all.

Dendra
March 21st, 2018, 01:55 PM
I have:

- coconut oil
- two shampoos, both mild and fragrance free
- two conditioners, one nourishing and one fragrance free
- a deep conditioner
- a leave-in
- aloe vera for SMTs
- a claw clip and some hair ties
- microfibre towels and shower caps (do they count :p)

Plus a load of failed shampoos, conditioners and old hair dye in the cupboard.

MidnightMoon
March 21st, 2018, 01:59 PM
Shampoo and conditioner. I don't use anything else...
My husband has argan oil he uses on his skin. Every now and then I steal a few drops, so that would be about 2 and a half :p

Twig
March 21st, 2018, 04:23 PM
Daisychain, I might be a hoarder too, lol.

Natashap
March 22nd, 2018, 12:23 AM
Hoarder here as well......lol

3 shampoo plus 2 conditioners .

Lumienkeli
March 22nd, 2018, 02:45 AM
I have
1 shampoo (sulfate and silicon free)
1 bottle white vinegar. I use it everywhere around my flat, so it is not always in the bathroom :)
1 conditioner, what I not use every time, vinegar seems better for me. I passed my conditioner to my husband. (His hair is now longer than mine :) )
1 hair spray with oils and herbs. I like it so much. Two drop is enough for my ends, so I have this bottle for more than a year and the bottle is at 2/3.

Joules
March 22nd, 2018, 09:58 AM
1 shampoo, sometimes 2 if the old bottle is about to be finished and I got a new one
1 or 2 bottles of nice conditioners or masks
a few bottles of cheap conditioners for an occasional co-wash

I keep my oils and leave-ins in my bedroom to avoid hot and humid environment of bathroom (I've got 1 leave-in cream and 5 different oils)

Reyesuela
March 24th, 2018, 11:12 PM
Here’s what I have in the shower. Includes ALL products except basic bar soap, not just hair. I need to make a ferment/tea though. Might need to buy some preservative first—I don’t like remaking stuff.

https://preview.ibb.co/iWjE4n/65_D458_D4_DFA4_4_A91_896_E_9_D3_EF508_BD18.jpg (https://ibb.co/b3COx7)