PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Conditioners For Relaxed Hair?

Dark40
March 14th, 2018, 07:54 PM
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone has any favorite conditioner you use for relaxed hair? My favorite these days are:

Queen Helene Cholesterol Conditioning Cream
ORS Replenishing Conditioner
Loreal EverCreme Conditioner
Pantene Pro-V Conditioner, and
Garnier Fructis Damage Eraser Conditioner

I have many favorites. I would just like to know yours?

AutobotsAttack
March 14th, 2018, 08:11 PM
I cant really say. Ive run into quite a few that I really like.

I don't pay attention too much to the brand, but more so the ingredients. My hair doesn't like conditioner with too much cones.

Anything with panthenol or hydrolyzed amino, wheat, or silk acids my hair likes. A few Shea Moisture conditioners my hair likes quite a bit (coconut daily conditioner)

And my ride or die conditioner that always seems to help is Herbal Essences long term relationship. I don't think its too heavy on the cones, if at all.

I like rice water as conditioner as well.

Dark40
March 15th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Yes, I also have a lot of conditioners I like too.

Oh, my hair loves a lot of conditioners with cones or silicones in them. I love the great slip and beautiful shine it gives my hair.

Oh yeah, I've been wanting to give the Shea Moisture Conditioner a try. I just might after I use up my big stash of hair products, lol. OH yeah, I also ride or die for the Herbal Essences long term relationship conditioner as well. I also die for the Herbal Essences color me happy conditioner too. Since I do color-treat my hair as well. In about 2 weeks from now I'm planning on purchasing and giving the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner a try as well. I've been hearing a lot of good things about it her at the LHC.