PDA

View Full Version : Plopping method problem.

Margarita
March 11th, 2018, 03:23 AM
I washed my hair yersteday and did the 'plopping' method. I dont know what i did wrong but....when i left it overnight and when i woke up and untie the long-sleeved blouse......it was a horrible mess, im talking seriously, it was an ugly mess and my hair were going upwards!!! It was truly a horrific sight, i had to wash my hair again with water. I dont want to show any pictures. I guess my hair isnt capable of using methods like this, what did i do wrong? Was i supposed to wait 20-30 mins only?

lapushka
March 11th, 2018, 05:24 AM
Plopping shouldn't be done overnight. Just for a half hour, so you can "adjust" the hair when it is still wet enough and can then let dry naturally. :flower:

Margarita
March 11th, 2018, 06:07 AM
I see, so my mistake. I think its also my hair's fault because is far too short for plopping, thats also what my mom said. I mean, my own hair doesnt have any "weight" as long hair does to adjust to upward methods. So, i decided to return to braiding, but this time braiding very loosely like starting from the crown of the head away from roots.

Caraid♫
March 11th, 2018, 06:22 AM
It might not be too short for plopping, I'd say it's worth trying again but for half hour like Lapushka said :blossom:

enting
March 11th, 2018, 07:44 AM
You could also try reverse plopping where you don't flip your head over. That should avoid the effect of hair standing straight up.

Margarita
March 11th, 2018, 08:53 AM
enting Sounds like it suits my own hair better. Can you explain, or you have any video to see how it works?